It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI kills man during questioning over Boston marathon attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The FBI has taken over a fatal shooting investigation in Orlando Wednesday.

"He had a ticket from New York, [and] from there, he was going to go back home. They were pushing him, saying, 'Stay, don't leave.' They said, 'We want to interview you one last time and talk to you a last time.' And he decided to stay, and today's interview was supposed to be the last time, and they said they were going to leave him alone," said the victim's friend, Khusen Taramov.

"Do you think he would have prompted some kind of a shooting incident?" Barrett asked.
"No, there is no way. I know that for sure. All he wanted was to talk to them so they could leave him alone," said Taramov.

"Back in Boston, they used to hang out. Not hang out, he just knew him. He met them a few times because he was an MMA fighter, [and] the other guy was boxer. They just knew each other that's it," he said.

Taramov told WFTV the man's name is Ibragim Todashev, but the FBI has not confirm that.

"The FBI kept asking, 'What's the connection?' But there is no connection ... no connection."

www.wftv.com...
bostonherald.com...
www.foxnews.com...

Very weird. Let´s wait for the FBI official statement.

Was he going back to Chechnya for "training"? Based on the statement by his friend it seems unlikely, yet the same was about the Tsarnaev brothers and their friends. What was the connection? Another member in the cell from Orlando?
edit on 22-5-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If he really died in their custody we have only two options I can see:

1) Total complete negligence and irresponsibility.

or

2) Politically motivated government sponsored murder.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This should serve as a warning.
The FBI will hunt you down and kill you if they found out that you have spoken to the wrong people.

Oh, it would be nice to have some details.... But the details we get will come from the people that shot this guy.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ok since we don't know anything let's pretend a wild scenario.

Let's say the FBI let the guy go, but was still suspicious for legit reasons. And had an agent trail him after they released him to see where he would go and what he would do.

Let's say the agent followed him to a 'safe house' where he went to do something to hide evidence, or tip associates off to the dragnet coming down on them.

Let's say the agent confronted the guy red handed, and said 'freeze FBI'!

And let's say the suspect then pulled a gun and started firing in desperation. And the FBI agent put him down in self-defense.

Let's assume this rare scenario for a moment:

What happened was still most likely the wrong decision because he should have called for backup instead of confronting the suspect alone. Things have to be done by the book for many good reasons.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Pretty bizarre. I have my suspicions that Tsarnaev and others were brought over from Dagestan and were being paid by some alphabet agency to work as double agents. Tamerlan never had a job during his time in the US. Yet he traveled back and forth to the old soviet republics. How the heck do you get away with that?
bostonherald.com...
His death certificate says his occupation was "stayed home".
It takes more than food stamps to have that kind of lifestyle.
This other guy was part of the same ring. Who knows how many others have been killed, deported or thrown in indefinite detention.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Favorite quote from the Boston Herald comments :

Now that he's dead, now let's get the facts.

Sadly I am afraid we won't be getting them even despite his death.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

"(The FBI) took me and my friend, (Ibragim Todashev). They were talking to us, both of us, right? And they said they need him for a little more, for a couple more hours, and I left, and they told me they’re going to bring him back. They never brought him back," Taramiv said.

"He felt inside he was going to get shot," Taramiv said about Todashev. "I told him, 'Everything is going to be fine, don't worry about it.' He said, 'I have a really bad feeling.'"

www.wesh.com...[/ex ]

ETA: I am unable to separate my own thoughts from the external content...the following statements are my own thoughts and are not external quotes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story keeps getting weirder and weirder...

As Muzzle flash mentioned this is either severe incompetence on behalf of the FBI or this was politically motivated murder.

Shouldn't he have been handcuffed? I sure hope he was. If he was handcuffed I cannot think of any justification for shooting this man. If he was not handcuffed it would certainly be case of incompetence by the FBI, perhaps intentional.
edit on 5/22/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

See normally I would assume a "terrorist organization" would use drug cartel running as a method for making fast cash. And this would be typical we would presume.

However I haven't seen any hard evidence these kids were pushing drugs. Which would explain the off the sheets funding source, and possibly explain some other strange aspects to the whole thing.

The anomaly here is that the Govt didn't just come out and say they got funding through a contraband black market network. Which is bizarre. Something like this would be fairly simple to establish you would think? Witnesses would come forward on the net and say "I knew him he sold to me". And if you look around Facebook or whatever you will see no one has any problem sharing publicly their illicit lifestyles with everyone.

So it just doesn't add up at all.

Where the hell did they get the funding???
If it were drugs, we would know by now you would think.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

"(The FBI) took me and my friend, (Ibragim Todashev). They were talking to us, both of us, right? And they said they need him for a little more, for a couple more hours, and I left, and they told me they’re going to bring him back. They never brought him back," Taramiv sai

"He felt inside he was going to get shot," Taramiv said about Todashev. "I told him, 'Everything is going to be fine, don't worry about it.' He said, 'I have a really bad feeling.'"

www.wesh.com...[/ex ]
edit on 5/22/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Now that's really messed up right there.

We live in a very screwed society.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Drugs are one part of it I am sure. They killed those kids in Boston and I have read the older brother was dealing. It is a way to raise cash, stay under the radar and have connections needed for things you may need that you do not want on the radar.

What is a little scary here is that it is now reaching very far from Boston with 'connections'. Orlando has a lot of soft targets and a growing Muslim population and Tampa has a strong Muslim base.

Florida also has lots of drugs. 2+2 = ? in this case.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

The only connection drug wise I can see between Orlando and Boston are powder type substances. The very illegal, very dangerous, very expensive type.

But also at the same time, that one murder of the 3 guys where they dumped weed and stuff on the bodies after slitting their throats, shows someone doesn't care about money either because they dumped it.

It's all very confusing. It almost looks like a secret mafia group is manipulating the entire thing and actually has a handful of FBI in their pocket too. That's just my subjective interpretation of what I have observed so far though.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am still blown away this happened.
This IS NOT how things are suppose to work in the USA!

Why isn't the FBI coming out explaining themselves and giving us a nice little story to believe in?
Do they want us to hate them?

Hmmm reminds me of what Kissinger supposedly said about begging for the UN to intervene.
So many layers to things it's hard to determine anything sometimes.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It does seem odd, but we should wait and see what comes of it before speculating

Heres the video

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As a friend of Ibragim Todashev would it be an obvious conclusion to draw that Khusen Taramov's life is 'on the line'?

Just my opinion here: but from all the info I have been able to gather on all of this - it looks as though the Russians are working closely with the Americans on this one and have been 'teaching' them about the extreme danger presented by Chechen terrorists - the absolute most violent in the world.

For the past ten years or so, America has been actively adopting Russian intel tactics regarding terrorist elimination. In this regard - we are their 'friends' insofar as we have the same goals with respect to the extremely dangerous problems related to Chechen terrorists - here or anywhere else for that matter.

Just a few examples of how monstrous they really are - In 2002, some 50 Chechen militants seized a theater in Moscow, taking 850 hostages and demanding the withdrawal of Russian forces from their region. At least 130 hostages died when Russian authorities pumped in knock-out gas in an attempt to drive out the terrorists, but ended up killing civilians as well.

In early September 2004, militants sent by Chechen separatist leader Shamil Basayev took over a grade school in a nearby autonomous region of Russia. After three days and a botched raid by Russian forces, at least 385 were killed and over 700 wounded, including numerous children.

In 2010, at least 40 people were killed and 100 injured when terrorists bombed two Moscow Metro stations.

Ibragim Todashev, first interrogated, then shot, MyFoxOrlando
edit on 22-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Who is Ibragim Todashev? Chechen friend of Boston bomber, planning to fly back to Chechnya, killed by FBI agent

By Michelle Malkin • May 22, 2013 07:03 AM

My favorite Fox Lady.......
She begins with the same Mugshot of Ibragim Todashev posted above.

Story includes this 'sport' video of the victim.

edit on 22-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I must admitt I was dismissing all Boston conspiracies, but now once again it appears we will never hear their stories.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by esdad71

The only connection drug wise I can see between Orlando and Boston are powder type substances. The very illegal, very dangerous, very expensive type.

But also at the same time, that one murder of the 3 guys where they dumped weed and stuff on the bodies after slitting their throats, shows someone doesn't care about money either because they dumped it.

It's all very confusing. It almost looks like a secret mafia group is manipulating the entire thing and actually has a handful of FBI in their pocket too. That's just my subjective interpretation of what I have observed so far though.

1. The kids in Boston look more like closing a tie by someone other than the bombers with this news. It even makes more sense that it was a crummy cover up hit. It was made to 'look' the part. A pro would not have sprinkled pot on the victims but an inexperienced FBI agent would maybe...hmmm? For effect?Money dumped so it would not be traced and put back in circulation to bite them later. There was no sign of struggle, so if a couple of 'DEA' agents show at your house, you are stoned and scared, you are an easy target. WOuld like to see the toxicology reports on those guys.

2. Grow houses are a dime a dozen here. High end hydro makes it way up the 1-4 corridor to 95 and up north. Easier than getting it from BC and over the border again. Just saying...

3. The secret mafia is from Chicago..his name is Barry maybe?

Fear is soft targets in Orlando. Memorial Day is right around the corner. Maybe it is a rush to stop something?

Oh, and what about the huge car bombing in their home country and the arrest within the last week of the CIA head in Russia?

edit on 22-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If he really died in their custody we have only two options I can see:

1) Total complete negligence and irresponsibility.

or

2) Politically motivated government sponsored murder.

He did not "die in custody" as you are suggesting, he was being interviwed by the FBI when something supposedly caused one FBI agent to feel threatened.

Without you actually being there you have no idea what happened, and you are jumping to conclusions.

All we know is that this young man was being interviewed by the FBI in connection to the bombing, he made plans to leave the country, they went to see him again and he was shot...

Now, tell me, if he needed to be "silenced" in some way by some suspicious group of people, why didn't he find himself falling in front of a bus? Why didn't he die from carbon monoxide poisoning? Why didn't he "commit suicide"?

If an agency wants to silence someone they don't do it with their damned name attached to it! They would do it from a distance, so that they could not be blamed and would not get any attention from it.

The idea that they would just walk in and shoot someone is so stupid I'm surprised people here support that idea at all.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Report: Investigators say man killed by FBI in Florida confessed that he played a role in 2011 triple murder in Waltham, Mass. - @NBCNews

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join