It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security saving us from terrorists by raiding mall kiosks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

People still buy them because no one cares.. We all still want cheap stuff and china can make a leather purse or stitch a jersey together as well as Coach or Nike..

The real question is why the hell would anyone buy a jerseys for 300$ when you cam get one from China that is just as nice for 20 bucks

Or why would you spend 1200$ on a Coach purse when you can get the same one from China for 35$?/?
edit on 22-5-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

I am not one that would spend even $35 for a purse, but I can tell you there is a huge difference in quality. My mother (who has no qualms about spending top dollar for such things) bought me a Coach bag for my last birthday. A girlfriend of mine has a "knock off" that she bought at the mall. There is absolutely no comparison when it comes to the quality of the bags or the materials they are made from. Mine will probably still be around in excellent shape long after I have left this earth, while my friend's bag already has a tear and one of the leather handles has ripped part way off.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I promise you there are lots of good sites in China that sell knockoffs that are every bit as good a quality as the real things

Obviously there are alot that sell absolute crap as well.

But I can get knockoff purses or jerseys that you will not be able to tell the difference if you had them next to a real one

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by Hopechest

But now the reason they are giving for their actions are terrorism.

And you don't believe that the departments under DHS are involved in terrorism either?

They are.

even a broken clock is right twice a day

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

To quote one of the 'old school masters'.....
"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
- Adolph Hitler.
Terror,Terror,Terror, It's everywhere! It's everyone! It's everything! Boogity Boogity Boo!
It doesn't matter who is doing what just as long as you link it to "Terrorism" or "Terrorists". After all, the point is to keep the public "Terrified" isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join