It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

String Theory, Discovered "error correcting codes" and Christianity (An Imaginative Response)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

First off I'm not acting, and it's not ignorant. I'm being serious. Anyone who believes in Jesus Christ as God is a complete idiot and shouldn't be taken seriously. If you start out a post saying you believe in Jesus Christ, nothing you say afterwards has any merit, because that immediately lets me know what kind of person you are. You are the type of person that will embrace a religious dogma based on fear or dependance, or the misplaced desire for outside guidance from a delusional cult. If you do not have guidance from within already, and require a religion such as Christianity to guide you, then you're automatically off of the scientific merit list.

Speaking as an atheist, I find this entire post to be the very definition of "closed minded". Sorry, but I personally find this speculation fascinating, regardless of what it means to others.
edit on 26-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Kody27

First off I'm not acting, and it's not ignorant. I'm being serious. Anyone who believes in Jesus Christ as God is a complete idiot and shouldn't be taken seriously. If you start out a post saying you believe in Jesus Christ, nothing you say afterwards has any merit, because that immediately lets me know what kind of person you are. You are the type of person that will embrace a religious dogma based on fear or dependance, or the misplaced desire for outside guidance from a delusional cult. If you do not have guidance from within already, and require a religion such as Christianity to guide you, then you're automatically off of the scientific merit list.

Speaking as an atheist, I find this entire post to be the very definition of "closed minded". Sorry, but I personally find this speculation fascinating, regardless of what it means to others.
edit on 26-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

It's ok, atheists can be idiots too. Ignorance isn't racist, or sexist, or biased in any way.

Why should you take anyone seriously after they say they believe in Jesus? What intellectual prowess can that type of person possibly possess? Even if they are intelligent, how can it be applied evenly to everything without room for doubt when they believe in fairy tales? How can any logical discussion follow, with any merit, from a person who blindly believes what they're told even though there is zero evidence for such claims? Zero. That's what I thought.

<< 1  2   >>

join