Powerful & Disturbing - Child Sexual Abuse in 2013!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thank you for your response - to me, right now that is support. Please know that I have kept every single document for the duration of my journey. I am at the stage where I am going public - carefully I might add - because I want people to know what has happened to me.

You show courage to insist that the Child who was being abused actually had her situation addressed - good for you. Along this ordeal of a journey I have learned that people either don't care and are genuinely not interested or they don't know what to do about Child Abuse. When I have had some sleep I will add to this thread, one of the last chapters straight from my book/recount. It is a chapter where I express what I see as valid recommendations - it may help people to understand that they have the power to make a difference.

I hope to change the current legislation but right now I am exhausted and have no faith or belief in any part of the system of which I have been embroiled for two and a half years. That is why I am starting to share my story with the public and it might as well be on the world wide web because abuse is abuse wherever a Child lives.

Thank you again for responding and you do not have to delete anything - it's high time we stopped deleting anything that is relevant to protecting Children. So much to share and I will share much more, as it becomes safe for me to do so.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
To understand why you have been destroyed is easy. The abuser is a high up person in a religious organization, reading between the lines. Often these people are surrounded by minions who adore them. Another example would be found here in the US at Penn State. It is in the interest of the school or church, to cover this up.

It is much easier to destroy you than to accept culpability in enabling child sexual abuse. I can only encourage you, that heads will roll eventually, when all of this comes out.

You were defeated before you began, no one you reported this to would have been silent, and the person/perpetrator would have been informed. The old boy network which contains women as well, is powerful and ever present. When dealing with power structures, you as a teacher, had none. The perpetrator has lots. As soon as they heard what you reported they began to destroy your reputation and label you as an, insert minimizing tag here. As you escalated, so did they until your escalation began to look like a personal vendetta, at which point they could relax and let your actions prove them right. Insidious and highly effective. The harder you struggle, the crazier you look. This method is the favorite used against whistle blowers.

Stay your course, hard as it is. I believe you. The amount of forces lined up against you is proof enough for me. If I could hug you I would. I feel how hard it is and how much pain and disappointment you feel and you are absolutely right to feel that.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thank you - I am not surprised you have responded to my opening post. Your response is very close - you show that you have an alert and discerning mind. Please don't think in the singular tense - on any level with this situation. The information spans at least 35 years - that is with respect to the information of which I am in receipt. I also know of at least one suicide directly related to the situation however the information did not come to me until I was well and truly into my journey. That person is also in my heart just not on paper - yet!

I feel your hug and it gives me the energy to continue - bolsters my spirit as it were. I know I am close but I still don't know what will happen tomorrow. I know what I can and will do and that is continue on until all my options are exhausted. What the other side will do - I will respond when I need to and with intellect and careful thought.

Well at this stage I can say that I have been ignored and definitely laughed at so it must be time for me to be believed. In keeping with my word I will add one of the final chapters of my book/recount to this thread later on today. I have correspondence to attend to and who knows that might be the letter that breaks it open.

Much Peace...
edit on 22-5-2013 by Amanda5 because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I look forward to the next chapter and I will follow this thread.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
And another person is waking up to the corruption. Your report probably cost someone or a some government entity money. You are only supposed to report the kids that they can profit off of. Cute kids from poor families, whose parents can't fight back. They get bonuses for showing how quickly they "helped heal" these kids and found them new homes. Kids who have emotional or physical issues from being abused, well, those kids cost the government agency money.

Child protection has nothing to do with protecting children and everything to do with making money and protecting the people who run the show.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

If it's 35 years of abuse...if I understood you correctly....than it's worth just leaking this to the newspapers...they would have a field day with it...and than just watch it unfold. Once it becomes mainstream public...it can not be ignored, and the mere public outrage would disarm any opponents.

I think your best bet is to try to get support from the public...it's amazing what people can achieve these days by just putting something on Facebook.

If it were me...i couldn't let it slide...35 years...if the system doesn't want to deal with it...the public will. I can only imagine the parents outrage...you would get much more support for your battle.

You might end up being trampled all over for it...but some things are worth it and must be done.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I appreciate your response but what makes you think I have not already approached the media??? I have had to tread very carefully and that is why I am now sharing information - via the internet. Slowly and carefully and with great caution because we live in a world where the 'law' is structured in such an obtuse manner - I could end up charged with a criminal offence if I stepped out of line.

As I am able to share more detail I will - I promise because as you suggest - the parents will want to know and will want justice.

As for getting trampled I am well aware of that as well and have some thoughts on how I might manage that - once the entire matter is public. Thank you again for responding. Every comment and idea and suggestion keeps my spirit energised - kind of like the marathon runner who wants to collapse - but - as they enter the stadium the crowd cheers them on and they are revitalised.

Much Peace...

edit on 23-5-2013 by Amanda5 because: spelling
edit on 23-5-2013 by Amanda5 because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
As promised I will share one of the later chapters from the first draft my book/recount. It is where I share my personal thoughts so there is no sensitive information.

Chapter 10

The major outcome of my painful journey is the fact that all the administrative systems designed to protect Children have been set up to fail. I am a living example of how that failure cascaded through the connected and unconnected administrative agencies both government and private. I want to share my view of my journey with anyone who is interested in the welfare of Children and indeed anyone who has questions about our current chaotic society.

Who walks away from Children? I have not and will always place the welfare of the Children first. All Children everywhere are worth protecting. I feel as though I have walked into an inner hell to be with Children. I did not leave the inner hell because I coudl not leave without the Children. That is the only reason I remained on the journey, no other reason. If this woeful journey has been merely about my personal interests or even focussed on me, the individual, I probably would not have perservered or at least not have managed the situation as I have in such a dedicated and passionate manner.

Human beings are the only sentient being on this planet that sexually abuse their offspring. I know in the animal kingdom there are many animals and they all care for their offspring in a myriad of methods. Some eat the weak and lame while others leave their offspring to fend for themselves and some will select for survival only one from a variety of their newborn, some newborn are equipped to head out into nature without any adult nurturing while others are dependent of parents for a consirderable time. What I have never encountered in any studies on animals - is any animal that engages in sexual abuse of their young.

While I do not condemn any human personally I do not tolerate the abuse of Children. Predators sexually abuse Children to feed their own desires and do not consider the effect on the psyche of the Child. Awakening the sexual awareness of a Child before they are mature is extremely damaging to their developing human sense of self. The physical damage can be repaired with careful and purposeful medical support but repairing the psychological damage is far more problematic.

Children deserve our protection as a society and we need to be more vigilant whether a parent or not. Indigenous cultures have often stated that it takes a village to raise a Child - they are absolutely correct.

I have recommendations that would serve to actually protect the Children of our collective society. My recommendations are directed towards the administrative agencies that manage societal demands on a day to day basis. Agencies can no longer tick boxes to select appropriate categories of description and adhere to strict guidelines, all designed to be applied to every instance for the sake of fairness and legislation. It is time for all employees to utilise their intellect and speak to people who contact their agencies. Reducing human beings to a disembodied complaint placed via on line forms and written correspondence is no longer viable.

Children are sentient beings, human beings, they have feelings and thoughts and ideas and their pain and suffering are not disembodied events thay are real events that they carry for the duration of their life - for those who survive. Many victims choose suicide and succeed and that is an indictment on the failure of society to support them and to seek justice for the abuse they suffered at the hands of an adult. I recommend that face to face interviews become the system that is practiced on a daily basis. When managing human complaints a physical human interaction is necessary.

The current administration systems need to change. The changes need to encompass the methods by which agencies collect and investigate Child abuse. People with communication skills need to be employed to speak to citizens as professional agencies cannot rely solely on box ticking and automated complaints and automated responses. Removing human connection to Child Abuse removes our emotions from the methods by which Child Abuse is managed and removing our emotion is nothing short of devolution as a species.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
continued...

The public need to be educated and trained to report every piece of information that is relative to Child Abuse exactly as a Mandatory Reporter is trained.Overload the system - perhaps that is the beginning of the ultimate solution. Not be seen to merely attempting to manage the problem but allow the problem to enlarge and be seen. Child Abuse is like a cancer that sits growing in the body - silent and hidden - until the symptoms appear and by the time medical tests are complete and diagnosis confirmed the disease is fully manifested.

Government need to train more people - provide more counselling - build more buildings to house administrative employees. Legislation needs to be addressed with regards to the protection of a Mandatory Reporter. Current legislation needs to lift the statute of limitations to actually protect a Mandatory Reporter. When the Mandatory Reporter is not protected then logic and natural justice dictate that no Child is being protected. The question that needs to be asked is - who is the current legislation protecting? My perspective clearly evinces the fact that no one is actually being protected.

There is no training or licence requirement to conceive a Child nor are there legal requirements for prospective parents that consider their appropriateness and capabilities to care for and nurture a Child. It stands to reason that Children must come first and so should those who adhere to the law and do what is right. The law must seen to be appropriate and then must be applied so that is works. Administrative systems need to be designed in a manner that renders them impossible to subvert. Until Children are properly protected and we as a society no longer need Mandatory Reporting the current administrative and legal protocols need to be redesigned as a matter of priority and urgency.

How long do Children have to suffer in their silence? They should never have to suffer any type of abuse but they do and society needs to awaken their collective conscience and start supporting Children instead of thinking someone else will take care of the problem. We are all, by virtue of our societal connections, responsible for our Children and we need to collaborate and make this heartbreaking situation - right.

We cannot go back in time and undo what has been inflicted upon abused Children but the very least we can do is make an effort to let the Children know we accept responsibility and we will work towards reparation and justice.

Hope that Chapter 10 is an interesting and thought provoking read. Comments are welcome and remember it is a first draft.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Have you read the series of books titled "A Child Called It?"

If anyone wants a glimpse into the horrors of child abuse and how mandatory reporters are essential, I recommend giving it a read. Its a real eye-opener.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
A continued and heartfelt thank you to the people who have expressed their support and care for me via this thread and personal messages.

A news update of particularly exciting interest - I have made it to Federal Court. In Australia, to my understanding, Federal Court is where laws are made and changed. I have made it to the arena I need and all I did was take one step at a time and work through the administration systems that are already in place - how cool is that?!

The date I have received is 19th June 2013. This will be the initial court appearance and it is called a Directions Hearing. Two things can happen - the Judge assigned to my matter (as the Applicant) can view the complaint I filed with the Government Human Rights department (that is the only evidence submitted at this stage) and will either say no case to answer everyone can go home - OR - the Judge will tell both parties to appear back in court at a particular date to commence a trial.

As I am unrepresented (not through lack of trying) the Judge will stop the proceedings and direct me to the pro bono (for free) Barristers who are attached to the court. The Barristers offer their services so they are not forced to represent anyone.

I actually had this information on Friday but was in a hurry to head off and have my first little break/holiday for many years. A weekend with friends who are entirely supportive and spiritual and they have re-charged my battery as it were. I will add any information to this thread - as it happens. Today for instance I am being interviewed by the editor of the local newspapaer - let's see what transpires.

Much Peace... for all Children everywhere - of all ages who have sufferd abuse...
edit on 27-5-2013 by Amanda5 because: spelling & grammar

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Wonderful news, my friend! Your tenacity and resolve paid off!, keep it going!!!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Such good news! Thanks for sharing - truth shall win. I keep thinking of the lives of the children you are helping to save, and those who would have met the same fates at the hands of the devils.

If it means anything at all besides something neat to have seen: for no reason "Little Bird" was playing when I read your post and your dancing cat avatars appeared to be diggin' the beat.

The line that caught my ear was "my my we reap what we sow" and on a closer listen,
"Give me the strength to carry on
Till I can lay this burden down
Give me the strength to lay this burden down down down yeah
Give me the strength to lay it down"
kinda fit too-- your cat avatars liked it ~ smiles ~

All the best; our hearts are with you.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

It means everything - no such thing as co-incidence. By sharing the lyrics you have charged my battery. There is a theory of syncronicity, where it is suggested everything fits together even if it does not appear to at first.

Thank you for supporting the cause as it were and for sharing the syncronicity!

Much Peace...

NB The dancing kitty cat avatar was a gift quite awhile ago from Purple Chiten - to cheer me up when I was weary and could not, at that time - talk freely about my ordeal.
edit on 28-5-2013 by Amanda5 because: Additional information

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Still thinking of you and your fight. I'm there in spirit.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Thank you for your thoughts. Please keep me in your thoughts as I head towards Wednesday 19th June 2013 at 9.15 am - that is the first of what I hope will be many court dates.

I am fully aware that the Judge may say - no case to answer - everyone can go home. I also have all my information with the current Royal Commission and it is my understanding that they are bound by law to investigate every single piece of information forwarded to them - so I am assured of their professional attention. I have also recently responded to correspondence to the Governor-General of Australia - so there's a chance for some professional assistance there as well.

I will win this - in or out of court. Dependent on what happens in the Federal Court on Wednesday 19th June 2013 - I have plans to place my first draft - as is onto the Wikileaks site. Thanks again - it is good to know I am in the thoughts of someone who also cares for the welfare of Children.

Much Peace...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I'm hanging in there with you?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I thought I would provide an update. Two items of information are; I have recently spoken to a witness in the current Australian Royal Commission and apparently threatening behavior toward witnesses has commenced and I received legal correspondence today and let's just say the intimidation and scare tactics have commenced.

I am not deterred and my faith has grown exponentially over the last few days - after suffering a huge slump and then being rewarded with some amazing connections to amazing people.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I make my way to Federal Court - 80 William Street Sydney - Level 12 in Courtroom 12.1 with Judge Nicholls - Wednesday 19th June 2013 at 9.15 am. This information is available on the internet.

I have placed the Children first at every step of my lengthy ordeal and I am still placing them first and that is why I am not deterred. I have even communicated in correspondence to the Royal Commission that should I not have the support of the Royal Commission, Federal Court or the Governor-General I will publish my book/recount on the worldwideweb - I have been honest all the way and intend to remain honest and if I cannot win this ordeal with honesty, I will hand the information over to the public and let them decide how best to support and or protect me as a Mandatory Reporter who obeyed the law in order to keep their Children safe and free from Risk of Harm.

Much Peace...

edit on 13-6-2013 by Amanda5 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thank you for the update. We are still all here if you need something.

P

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Thank you - I have been told that people are meditating on my situation and me personally and believe me I have felt a positive shift in my energy!!!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I will be attending Federal Court alone and I am okay with that but should there be anyone in Australia, who would be in the neighbourhood that day - I would truly appreciate the company.

Let's hope I make history and everyone here will be a part of that process and I am grateful that you have joined me albeit via this thread.

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join