It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I think that if they are here they are already in control. This would explain many things from lack of interest in space exploration/expansion, to our society evolution and situation, even the silencing and suppression of all academic interest in UFOs...

Then there is the idiotic notion that if any external entities get here they must represent a) a single race b) a single exo-government interest. My view is that life is so common as it should be and considering the biologic imperatives any advanced race would if surviving the technological uplifting soon spread, this also involves any society that preserves private interests and enterprise. We could just as well be contacted first by the equivalent of the sales person of the alien Coca-Cola company or the regional branch of the Alien Intergalactic Mafia ...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I laid this out in more detail in a recent thread I did but lets say you just came technologically advanced enough to space travel. Your species has decided they want to explore the vast universe and have worked out how to do so. You have decided that as you expand your reaches into space you'll need to find planets that could support habitats similar to the one you live in. We call them "Goldilocks" planets. Those planets become your pit stops as you travel through the galaxies. Places were you can seed earlier on and come back and replenish energies spent on the journey through that part of the universe.

This is a possibility what planet Earth is. A lush environment of resources that is guarded by a seeded genetic alteration called 'Man' and 'Woman'. We are allowed to grow in numbers because we too can help replenish energies spent.

That's only until the Rapture.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth

They will lose.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Any valid sources or are you just letting us all know your personal opinions on the matter? Personally I disagree with your opinion, bunch of nonsense to me. But to each their own.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

If we're fractals then there's no reason to reincarnate since everything is reflected in everything else. My own view is that we're all like a beam of full spectrum light broken up into different colors.

The spark of life that's in all creatures is the part of us that's eternal. There's a spark of universe in everything around us too. So everything around us shares a small link to the eternal.

I'm confident that the fundamental forces are eternal. The rest is variable and of dubious value. We're kind of all like the same person wearing different lives from different periods in time. And all creature in the universe are like the same creature living in different bodies in different times.

I don't believe in substance dualism. If I am to believe in ONE thing, I'd choose thought; all is thought. However, current evidence holds that all is physical. So I have to default.

I believe that intelligence is fundamental. There's no strict difference between a rock slowing down after encountering friction and a human being deciding to stop running. They're differences of magnitude. From an atom to a rock to a mountain to life-forms. We're the expression of things in motion following rules that're set by the universe. To me, the universe is like a computer or a mind. A thought. It executes rules and information that're inside itself. We're its thought.
edit on 22-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You've got the Greys mostly pegged but they can't win.
Evil has built in genetic defects plus they're not terribly bright.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

that's a load

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
The aliens are turning us into mindless cattle.

They are fattening us up and soon they will arrive to slaughter the herd. Most of us will be too passive or fat or both to resist.

We're food....

They don't actually slaughter us. They get us to slaughter each other. Only humans slaughter animals. When you go higher up the food chain, you avoid that kind of dirty work. The higher up you go, the less work you do, the more you get the slaves and servants to do all the work. Do you think the president slaughter's the cow himself, and chops up the meat? He just sits in the White House and is served diner at the table. He doesn't even bother to ask how it got there. Same with Aliens. They sit and wait for the slaughter, and then grab the souls and the spirits as they emerge from the flesh, leaving the flesh for the maggots and the worms.

No alien in his right mind would be seen eating the same things worms and maggots would eat. They leave that for humans, who don't know any better.

Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? ...

-- The Gospel of Thomas #11

The only creatures that eat the dead are animals. The animals are the vultures of the universe. Aliens don't eat dead meat.

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

You're right.
They've been able to control humans by using their mental influence on us for thousands of years.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Your OP needs a correction:

"Aliens have taken over (already) the Earth".

Unfortunately that is the truth.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
Some of those super-secret classified coatings of stealth aircraft, used in wars, come from alien technology.

During the above conference Steven Greer speaks out about alien technology as the secret military works on.
exopolitics.org...

Testimonies Supporting Eisenhower’s Meeting With Extraterrestrials

Two other groups, there was a very large group, I say large, they were 6-8 maybe sometimes 9 feet tall and they were humanoid, but they were very pale, very white, didn't have any hair on their bodies at all. And then there was another group that had sort of a reptilian quality to them. We had encountered them, military people and police officers all over the world have run into these guys. They had vertical pupils in their eyes and their skin seemed to have a quality very much like what you find on the stomach of a lizard. So those were the four they knew of in 1964.

The Subsequent 1954 Agreement with Extraterrestrials

Later in 1954 the race of large nosed Gray Aliens which had been orbiting the Earth landed at Holloman Air Force Base. A basic agreement was reached. This race identified themselves as originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constellation of Orion which we called Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was dying and that at some unknown future time they would no longer be able to survive there.

The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis.

thewizardbegins.blogspot.dk...

The Incident
Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter. One day, due to the volatility concerns the aliens had over a certain experiment that they were conducting, they demanded that the guards not be present. The concern was that the bullets in their guns and gunbelts would cause a reaction. The guards refused and proceeded to come closer to the danger area. They were immediately terminated by the aliens, later found by two other guards to be lying dead of identical head wounds.
The actions and reactions of these events escalated until 44 military guards were killed. The aliens then killed the scientist they were teaching and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... projectcamelot.org...

GM: At first I was looking for anything to do with UFOs. As I got more into the subject and listened to more serious talk and discussion about the subject, and was introduced to the Disclosure Project, and realized that there were, you know, 400 witness testimonials from people who worked in everything from civilian air traffic control, up to military radar operators, right up to men and women in charge of whether or not to launch nuclear missiles. I thought these were surely credible people.

And the whole suppressed technology thing, which kind of grabbed my humanitarian side. I thought: Crikey, we're having wars over oil, and we're burning fossil fuels, polluting the environment, and we have old age pensioners dying in Britain because they can't afford to heat themselves because fuel bills are so high.

And so I thought: Why on Earth is this technology being sat on? I can see perhaps some of the arguments that may be for it. For example, you know, what if terrorists had free energy, or terrorists had antigravity? Well, you know, what if terrorists had guns? Everything's dual-use. You have to protect it, make it tamper-proof, anything, but just get it out to the public. Surely everyone should have it.

That's sort of the alien agenda, through inhabited planets. It's about the battle for spirit and soul, which is a key in dominion.

From around 0:12 into the above "Alex Collier Moon & Mars Lecture" Part 5, Alex says >>This is... i just want to show you this structure here (pointing at what seems to be a picture of a wreckage of some sort of a craft at the buttom of one of the "craters"), this is absolutely not supposed to be there, apparently it is the ruin of a ship that was destroyed 9600 years ago. Next light. Piece of "shard" (pointing at what seems to be another anomaly), it's 2 miles, 2 miles tall, "shard", piece of metal. Next light please. This area here (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), i have been told by Moranae and Fasayas both is a base that was built by the United States, the Russians and the British, you see technology that was given to this elite this ruling family by the Greys in 1954, they have been up here long time and this is actually considered a resort. Next light. More ruins down here (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), here and in here, these are not supposed to be there, these are pieces of spacecraft apparently that was destroyed 9600 years ago in a war that took place in our solar system. Next light please. This is what's left of a Dome (pointing at another spot on lunar surface), Dome structures and these pieces that's inside are pieces of a roof that just felled to the floor of the Dome, and here is another part of the Dome that is still intact. Next light will show much better. Okay, this was also destroyed in that war 9600 years ago. Next light please. This is a piece of a bridge (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) that cross this crater, i don't know how many miles across this is. But again how did our Astronauts missed this? Next light please. Okay, these are more ruins (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) i myself and you have some trouble seing this, they have been very strong about this particular area, these structures here is a weird place, again this is along the equator on the far side of the Moon. Next light please. Okay now, look at this (pointing at some very strange anomaly at another spot on lunar surface), this area here is a Dome complex inside this crater, and i'm 'told' that the World Government picked this area because there is water underneath it, these are Domes that are lit up from inside. Next light please. Here is another area (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) in another crater, this is lit up from inside. Next light. This is a 7 mile monument to one of the old ET's. Next light. Now this particular area (pointing at another spot on lunar surface) i'm 'told' is now being reactivated, Moranae have said that all of this are ruins and there are underground facilities all through this area, and this is a Dome that is still left intact. Next light. "Square craters" (pointing at sharp angle strait lined structures at another spot on lunar surface). Next light please. Okay, craft sitting here hanging over a crater. Next light. I am 'told' that there are 35000 full time human beings from Earth living on the Moon, and there are Aryans by birth.>Aryans by birth. They are also there with other Extraterrestrials, between the Moon and our Earth there are 18000 Greys here. There are only apparently 2000 real Greys left, all the rest are clones, they are "robots", they are organic robots, and micro pr... are grown in their head, they are controlled by some kind of radio frequency. Now, Greys and the Orions also have this technology to absolutely replicate and duplicate human being, and those of you who are familiar with the old D.... B... stuff before he was killed at a parking lot in Dallas, i would suggest you go back and reresearch that information, except he was told the Russians were doing it and they are not doing it, they say Extraterrestrials were doing it who are trying to undermine the free will of those of us of the surface of the planet, because this is our home.This is why the focus is on destroying the United States of America, okay, the UN, the World Order, all of that stuff they are all taking orders from ET's, and they are scared to death, but they are willing to sacrifice this nation, they are willing to kill 3.5 to 4 billion people to maintain their place as the new priesthoods, this is Sumeria this is Egypt all over again, because there are 6 billion people living here. If people of this nation surrender the bill of rights by 1998 folks you will no longer have the United States of America, that's a guarantee, that's a guarantee. This is the reason the Andromedans are coming back, because 317 years into our future our galaxy is in tyranny, and they have traced through time travel all the... that lead to a single point that shipped the energy from free to tyranny. We are also talking about spiritual level, suppression, oppression of soul of spirit, and they have traced it all the way back to our solar system. This is why many races are coming back saying >Hey, this is not going to workI've been 'told' that the Andromedan Council have already decided to directly intervene, but i don't know what that is. I can tell you this that the Pleiadians are in war with the Greys outside of our solar system, this is going on and.>Official protocol ships from Orion are going to be here, i want to show you what the Greys are up to, many people say they left, i'm sorry to disappoint you, but apparently they are still here, and they have no intention of leaving because they need us, they are desperately trying to save their race by using our genetics, but it isn't working, they can create the form but they can't put soul in the body. That's a gift. I'm 'told' that many of the abductions that are occuring now, that the vital body the aura of the people being abducted which is primarily the females in their family, they're using first and second daughter and their mother, what they are doing is that they are peeling off the vital body the closest parts of the energy field, and they are storing it and they are feeding it to their hybrids that have their mothers' genetics in it, and apparently they are doing this to keep them alive, and apparently also trying to create soul, they think by stealing the aura the vital body in the energy field and giving it to another that would create soul.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
I like how you just pretended that you believed all that reptilian garbage and posted those ridiculous videos & pretended to be a complete nutcase in that post there. You almost had me convinced you actually buy into that infantile crap.

Do you really expect me to believe your crap? I don't believe you mean what you're saying. I think you believe the stuff i presented, otherwise you wouldn't vaste your time here.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11

Then there is the idiotic notion that if any external entities get here they must represent a) a single race b) a single exo-government interest.

It's only natural to view unknown things as such at first. A single point of contact with whatever species is the oldest. I don't think such an old civilization would have individuals who would need a government but they might establish indirect contact through younger civilizations with governments as they would better understand eachother and would make an easier contact than say, a single all powerful omniscient being which would freak every species out.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My opinion is that these "greys" are mostly worms in a body suit, manipulating engineered muscles with neuro-connective chips.

They certainly are wearing masks.

reply to post by Smirnov

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth

No we're not!

Oops...

edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This concerns greys and an insectoid that instilled great fear. And when I read it ,immediately shared with a friend who had had a similar experience.

Instilling fear (not love) and keeping us in a warring, scarisity, depressed, danger danger zone, is what they do to weaken our soul abilities and our connection to our Source and Higher Self in this testing ground universe and specifically planets like earth, which are like practicums, you enter in without memories to show what you're made of. And thought creates......

So its a laying seige to souls and hijacking of the school.

And yet, wherever dark side operates, love/light is abundant to help us overcome and run the race of the soul.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius
My opinion is that these "greys" are mostly worms in a body suit, manipulating engineered muscles with neuro-connective chips.

They certainly are wearing masks.

reply to post by Smirnov

According to Moranae (Alex Collier's alleged Andromedan contact), there are only apparently 2000 real Greys left, all the rest are clones, organic robots.

arcturi.com...

Reptilian Aliens from the Draco Constellation are also rumored to have created the race of aliens that we know of as Greys. This creation of a species was necessary for their survival as a race.
As the Draconian civilization continued to grow and expand, they needed new sources of nutrition. Seeking other planets to infest with their evil agenda, they soon came to realize that a creation of cloned "evil" race would benefit them. Grey Aliens were created as a slave race to the Reptilians; however, as the Reptilians grew in numbers, so did the Greys.
Soon a revolution would take place that would give birth to the Grey Aliens and their Agenda to find a cure for their cloned race that is slowly dying.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Smirnov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I believe both the Retilians and the Pleiadians were dreamed up by the Greys for the purpose of distracting us from themselves. Neither one actually exists.
They're good at that kind of stuff.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So..aliens are taking us over by giving us wild and cool tech, information, and very excellent distractions and conveniences for life?
Those monsters!!!

Now if they complete a fully immersive virtual reality with interactive strong AI and a highly advanced body maintenance system, they will have won! (hint hint for any aliens listening..gimme muh holodeck!)

As far as conquest is concerned...its a bit like lobbing chicken dinners at a starving tribe...there are worse ways to be conquered.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that the worst creature most humans will come into contact in their life is other humans. Everyone is always fearful of the what if of an alien race coming down to earth. What if they did? Are they going to rape, torture, kill, enslave, and spread propaganda? Humans do that already so what difference does it make?We accept states and are already slaves so what difference does it make if the masters gray instead of peach.

My opinion is that we are one of the most dangerous creatures because our ability to coexist in a non-aggressive/non-violent manner has not caught up with our ability to create incredibly deadly weapons and technology. We are the equivalent of apes with atomic weapons. If I were a race of alien I'd be watching us very carefully as well and taking samples of us to study.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join