It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are taking over the Planet Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The following is posted as a theoretical possibility.

Here is the hypothetical theory. As Man thinks he is building more advanced computers through AI [artificial intelligence] and is relying more and more on what he believes to be his creation - He is in fact being deluded by an advanced Alien race who is actually taking full control of the inferior humanoid and training humans like the proverbial Pavlov Dog to respond to mechanical stimulus of machines [ie. computers, smart phones, etc.]. More and more people are interacting and responding to these machines without question and believe they are responding to the human will advanced through the machine; But in fact the intelligence that is actually creating the devices is not human and by the time man realizes this it will be too late - he will be completely controlled by an advanced Alien race.

Think it can't happen? Think you can turn off your computer or cell phone anytime you want? For now you can. But already much of the world's commerce and communication is controlled by computers. And if a subliminal programming was broadcast through coded computer code and was influencing the computers and your mind, are you sure you would be aware of it?

The Aliens don't need the type of physical hardware to conquer Man - They will do it through control of computers, the internet and a species [Man] not intelligent enough to realize he is being now manipulated and
eventually enslaved. The New World Order may not be controlled by the humans you think are pulling the strings but rather by an advanced Alien race whose agendas you can only guess.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
To what end? What do you presume they hope to gain?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jahari

'If' you believe in the existence of an advanced alien race and 'if' they think somewhat like humans then we only have to look at human history, a history of conquest and control. If their nature is similar to human nature they will attempt to take control even if it is for only the sake of control itself.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Another facet of their Universal Manifest Destiny?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Wouldnt it be easier tp just kill us? What the misdirection? Why earth?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Lets assume we have something they want and they have come to earth to conquer. What resource would you think they would be here for? If its not us then we dont any value to them and should be exterminated. If they have the tech to come here slave labor is far to inefficient and problematic. Eliminate any future threat of revolution

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

Get with the program, they want us to mine all the gold!

Cuz, gold is valuable to them or something.

My argument is falling apart.

They don't want to contaminate the water by killing us. Or something.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The planet Earth is a nature preserve,
Whose sentient species walks the learning curve,
Watched by its neighbors with some interest,
Who by law eschew interference,
Leaving humans to whatever fate they deserve.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I see the possibility too. The pieces fit well. But theres no way to know for sure. I think I did a pretty good jobb
of explaining this scenario here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The aliens are turning us into mindless cattle.

We sit on our fat asses staring at the digital screen while stuffing our word holes with unhealthy food.

They are fattening us up and soon they will arrive to slaughter the herd. Most of us will be too passive or fat or both to resist.

We're food....

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

The threat of revolution is being eliminated beforehand. Were being conditioned and raised so that when they come.to take.over, we will willingly and happily conform. We will be slaves who wont know were slaves. Thats what all the waiting is about. Once the nwo is established, the aliens wont be far behind to take ths throne. We will welcome them. We are looking for.a savior. Theyll make us think its them. Theyll bring great technology. Theyll bring social solutions. Well lose our souls. The evolution of the spirit, or character, is a process of learning where mistakes are made and solutions earned. If everything just gets handed to you, you learn nothing. You remain a sheep forever.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I see the possibility too. The pieces fit well. But theres no way to know for sure. I think I did a pretty good jobb

Of course your scenario is possible but that scenario says there is a conspiracy between the NWO and the aliens.
People have been saying that for years but I have yet to see proof - like the theoretical 'disclosure' all UFOers are waiting for. I still think it is possible that all the government is covering up is its ignorance - they really don't know what all the UFO sightings mean. But if you put your mind into the mind of how an advanced alien race might think, you will see that they could make a completer takeover without ever showing their alien faces - for all we know they may already be in control and no humans may be aware of it
edit on 22-5-2013 by AlienView because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Of course your scenario is possible but that scenario says there is a conspiracy between the NWO and the aliens.
People have been saying that for years but I have yet to see proof - like the theoretical 'disclosure' all UFOers are waiting for. I still think it is possible that all the government is covering up is its ignorance - they really don't know what all the UFO sightings mean. But if you put your mind into the mind of how an advanced alien race might think, you will see that they could make a completer takeover without ever showing their alien faces - for all we know they may already be in control and no humans may be aware of it
edit on 22-5-2013 by AlienView because: spelling

This goes back a long way. Ancient texts imply that humans were genetically modified to be able to mine for aliens. I think this explains a lot. If you have access to billions of star systems and can now make whatever you want without concern of resource depletion or rationing, and your own population is limited, whats the one thing youre going to need? Workers. And were great workers. Why not make robots? You might ask. Maybe its more efficient to turn animals.into robots. We make ourselves and do our own maintenance.
edit on 22-5-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Another facet of their Universal Manifest Destiny?

haha we did it just ask the indians and every other victim of imperialism. life is so double edged some times

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Wouldnt it be easier tp just kill us? What the misdirection? Why earth?

im thinking actually yeah and kinda boreing for them and also they have to worry about getting blood on their new land know what im saying?

im thinking they have style and honestly this is carrying weight in my head it scares me lol

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

I would buy into that scenario over the slave theory. You possess the knowledge and tech to fly light years but you need slaves to mine. Dont make much sense. Food on the other hand. Taste like chicken!!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Lets assume we have something they want and they have come to earth to conquer. What resource would you think they would be here for? If its not us then we dont any value to them and should be exterminated. If they have the tech to come here slave labor is far to inefficient and problematic. Eliminate any future threat of revolution

honestly dude we are already slaves the system is balancing and trying to find a way to throw more smoke in our face and is trying to keep just enough ppl scared and just enough angry to keep this system going. what i mean is our whole law system our WHOLE society is not what we think it is and the answer IS in plain view trust me iv seen it there lol go look

you will see it eventually ...be open minded though .

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Jahari

Get with the program, they want us to mine all the gold!

Cuz, gold is valuable to them or something.

My argument is falling apart.

They don't want to contaminate the water by killing us. Or something.

this guy gots it basically what im thinking the is a Resource A which is is the by product of of Resource B interacting with Resource C From some period of time maybe billions idk pure speculation here, Earth the system, the mine... its chemistry really we are one giant ant farm and idk about you but if my ant farm fell and BROKE i would kill them

Just my two cents ima watchthis thead very though provoking for me what a great tool!
edit on 22-5-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

This goes back a long way. Ancient texts imply that humans were genetically modified to be able to mine for aliens. I think this explains a lot. If you have access to billions of star systems and can now make whatever you want without concern of resource depletion or rationing, and your own population is limited, whats the one thing youre going to need? Workers. And were great workers. Why not make robots? You might ask. Maybe its more efficient to turn animals.into robots. We make ourselves and do our own maintenance.
edit on 22-5-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

Yes. And the dexterity of the human hand is perfect for building the machines, especially advanced robots and advanced computers. Once the world is advanced enough for their agendas they take over through the web which already connects most of the commerce and transactions of humans. Complete takeover without having to spill a drop of blood! Smarter than any human conspiracy is the alien conspiracy. Wonder what they will do with the humanoids they no longer need?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

well they say nothing is new in the universe but you have nearly got my scenario down pat i have been discussing an idea for a movie involving mind control but it goes somewhere else and it would blow everyone out of the water to see what the real plan is everyone i talk to about this goes waw that is so true maybe i will follow through with my idea - and well done for your concept -at least i am not the only one who can see ---

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join