It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looters target tornado victims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Pretty shameful, it seems whenever there is some sort of disaster the scumbags come out of their holes to take full advantage of the situation.

Im glad they were caught, but how many others were out doing the same? It disgusts me that people would use something like this to steal other peoples stuff. It really shows you how low some people are.
edit on 22-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I have made my Views Known on America's Wars, but there is a time to call to Arms.

This is it.

Looter's at a time like this, should be Hung, and Shot and P*****d on.

Then they should be Dealt with Harshly.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Disgusting. Unforgivable.

Shoot first and ask no questions later. We need a mandatory 50 year automatic penalty with no parole for anyone caught looting from disaster victims. The death penalty might be a bit steep, but I wouldn't argue if they wanted to make that the penalty. Total scumbag losers.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
didn't watch vid as my isp is running real slow, but i saw on another site that the national guard was called in 'cause of looters, even though there was NO evidence of it...

perhaps these are just actors called in at the last minute to justify the gov.'s actions.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well this was one horrific and very heartbreaking natural disaster-now imagine a total all-out SHTF scenario.Pieces of feces like this will be out in full force-man really is man's own worst enemy.Not the Illuminati,not the AntiChrist himself-SCUM LIKE THESE LOOTERS.OUR WORST ENEMY IS AMONG US,within our own communities.And that is more dangerous and insidious than Anything the NWO architects,the NSA,CIA,DHS,etc can be brewing up for us.Till scum like this is weeded out of society,we don't have a snowball's hope.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Unfortunately Looting is commonplace after a Disaster.

There really needs to be Harsh Punishment for situations like this.

One thing I learned long ago was. . ..

Locked Doors Keep Honest People Honest.

After seeing this I realize that people become Vermin when the doors are gone and all of your personal possessions are strewn all about and mixed in with everyone else's personal possessions.

It kind of seems like at that point that it doesn't matter because who is to say what belongs to who.

It is definitely a Sad situation.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
didn't watch vid as my isp is running real slow, but i saw on another site that the national guard was called in 'cause of looters, even though there was NO evidence of it...

perhaps these are just actors called in at the last minute to justify the gov.'s actions.

Give it up, not everything is a false flag, you people get on my nerves!! There are lots of horrible people out there doing horrible things, what part of that do you not get? Every time anything bad happens you blame it on the government, its kinda pathetic

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I dont know whats worst the looters or the lady wanting to throw her neighbors out in the rain. Karma is a "expletive"!

Edit: didn't mean to reply to your post
edit on 22-5-2013 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Would flogging work with this scumbags or lowest of the lowest scumbags! Their are certain areas in Central America; where crime is out of control. Police is inundated with the criminal behavior running all over their City. People are taking the law into their hands & are beginning to protect their neighborhood. Anytime a criminal gets caught; a mob whips the heck out of them. Horrible & graphic to view in some of the spanish stations that carry these type of reports.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
shoot them

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by innersollus

These are the kind of situations where martial law should be brought in. Yes, shoot them dead.

This situation - like in hurricane situations - where it is a known area that has been affected - every rightful land and property owner should be armed and be able to lawfully defend their property with martial law.

The authorities should be checking ID to be able to keep the people who don't own property out.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So you should be shot dead for theft? Who in here have never taken something that didnt belong to them however small it was. Maybe a piece of candy...a quarter....anything. Should you have been shot too.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jahari

These "looters" were stealing from people who had probably lost everything including possibly a family member or two, they go around looking for valuables to steal and carry away and sell whilst around them people are searching for loved ones or pets or anything from their lives that maybe lying around, things that they had worked for and paid for. Any link to their lives prior to the tornado! How can you even suggest that picking up a sweet from a pic 'n mix and popping it into your mouth before you get to the cashier is even in the same realm as what these scumbags are doing?
Okay, maybe they shouldn't be shot on sight, but they should be put in chaingangs and forced to help clean up the mess and once it's all sorted....then shoot them!
edit on 22/5/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/5/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

you begin with " shoot first , ask questions later " - then backpeddle , opining " the death penalty is too steep " - WTF you already shot them - thats summary execution

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

WTF ??? - are there no real people in your world ????

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Theft is theft. Regardless of who your stealing from and what their going through. I was gonna suggest what you said. Make them clean up and rebuild. Punishment fits the crime. Better then killing them or sending them to jail. Hell you send them to jail quite possibly you just made yourself a murderer out of a petty theif. Jails arent in the business of rehabilitation thats like drug deals handing out rehad pamphlets with dime bags. Bad for business.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They should make them do 400 hours of community service within six months, if they fail to complete it, make them spend a year in jail.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

Jail is expensive - martial law in a disaster area - shoot them. send a message.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo007

400 hours isnt very much for 6 months. Thats only like 3 hours and some change mon-fri and they get weekends off...lol...maybe 1000 hours in 6 months.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Disgusting. Unforgivable.

Shoot first and ask no questions later.

Playing devils advocate here I know, but what if you shoot someone 'looting' clothes or food for their crying child because their house is gone.

And you've just shot them? Do you have to go and tell the child?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join