It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy's are true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
www....#itall.com/bsh/ (funny)
sce.m2ktalk.com:8010... (good radio)

I've grown tired of trying to explain to people on the internet who say, "OMFG THE CONSPIRACY'S ARE NOT TRUE!"

So, I'm just going to post this for reference- then I'm going to stick to the NWO forums lol

Alright.

If your a democrat wondering why Kerry just quit instead of waiting for the votes to be counted.

Its because he never intended to win, he is in it with bush to fool the american public into thinking we choose our president when we really don't. The media chooses our president. It used to not be like that, but with the increase in laziness, the media now chooses our president (or at least chooses the options)

It is the media in this country which gave Americans the choice between Bush and Kerry. Even though there were REAL conservatives and REAL liberals- but the media would not let them be an option and never showed them. Why would the media do this? The media is owned mostly by companys which have ties to the democrats/republicans.

Now bush and kerry are both good friends, skull and bones, family ( msn.ancestry.com... ), and the hole plan was for bush to win and kerry keep people fighting and ignoring the third partys. The plan was for Kerry to quit if it ever seemed he was going to win, essiantially meaning it didn't matter whether you voted democrat or republican- The corporates would win.

Now the 500 million dollars Kerry spent in his campaign is nothing to him.

Alright, I'm done talking.

I will not defend my point, if you dissagree with it then post that you dissagree (I won't attempt a debate)

But, if you have questions and want to know more I will respond to your questions.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by aukaiman55]

[edit on 5-11-2004 by aukaiman55]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman55
I will not defend my point, if you dissagree with it then post that you dissagree (I won't attempt a debate)

Why? Because you know that you can't possibly defend this cockamama bullcrap?

join