It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut State Senate approves GMO labeling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
After seening those poor rats that ate only GM corn, everyone should want labeling. I certainly don't want tumors. Playing with nature like this can only have a negative outcome.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I don't plan on going to space. Please label my foods with information that is useful. I have stopped eating corn for the most part---no labeling to filter gmo corn, so I don't eat it. Truly is an abomination.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Yeah that gets me, too.

Is he saying that we are too stupid to absorb it?

I have absorbed plenty of it. I don't like it.

My health is failing, my doctor says I have high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, and I have a feeling it could be from gmo foods. Fat chance I have to read a label, cut gmo out of my diet, and see if I get better.

I fell like hell on all the prescribed medications, so I quit taking all of them. Thing with gmo is, probably you won't know right away if it's hurting you, and if it's hurting you, how would you know?

I feel better now, for the most part, after stopping meds, stopped eating corn. Still have a few bad days, but at mid-life, I should feel a whole lot better. Can't buy much now without high fructose corn (gmo?) syrup. Felt a lot better, a while back, but started drinking sodas more again. I guess I better stop that but it tastes soooo gooood.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join