It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Partsgirl unable to keep Claire (Snow Princess sister doll)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Say it ain't so!
Most recent post on the Snow Princess Thread

Hey all, with my recent move and my other house going up for sale. I have to decide what to do with Claire. at the old house she had her own room and here at the new house there isn't a place for her. My Grand-Daughter doesn't like her and I have to keep my Grand-Daughter.. so, Claire may have to go.. if you are interested in her please let me know.

I hope Claire finds a wonderful home! I think many of us were rooting for you to win the Snow Princess auction and bring the girls back together.

That said, if your family doesn't feel comfortable moving her with you, this is definitely for the best, for you and your loved ones - you said that she (Claire) teased and troubled even the cats...

Best wishes to you and your family in your new surroundings, and I do hope you can find a new and comfortable home for Claire!

I am sure many of us here share the same wishes for you!

edit on 21-0520135-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: Modified Subject for clarification

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Pics of Claire from Partsgirl: Pictures of Claire

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh please, ATS, let's not let this go! The Snow Princess and Claire "Sister Doll" story was really interesting!

Original Post on "Snow Princess" thread

Discovery of "Sister Doll"

Video of "Sister Doll" Story

I hope Claire finds a good home and so do her former and future owner(s), and may both of you find rest and health in both light and dark places

Best wishes to you, Partsgirl!

edit on 21-0520135-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Can we take up a collection and send them both to the obozo's?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Ugly thing.I've always found dolls sinister,since i was a small child.I did'nt even like new shop-bought Barbie dolls.Sell it to some one who may be interested,would be my advice,that would be my polite advice.
My gut advice would be to burn it-most likely you'll see green flames.Or bury it in soil in a box of salt.But then,i grew up in a severely haunted house,so i may be biased-that type of crap gets old quick!And i've had strange things happen throughout,ongoing to the present day-so i cannot understand why some one would want a thing that is implicated in and associated with paranormal activity.

Children and animals are often wiser than grown-ups.

And my apologies if i come across as rude,i assure you,that is not my intention.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

top topics

join