It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help us send healing thoughts to Moore Oklahoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Please join us to sending healing thoughts to the citizens of Moore Oklahoma. Like I said before you don't have to be a mystic or a Silva Mind Control student to help us send powerful healing thoughts, what's more important is the will and intention that a person has. The exercise is simple just take a few deep breaths and try to visualize the people of Moore as best as you can and then while holding your breath say mentally: " I'm sending you this healing thoughts to you and you are getting better and better every day, so mote it be!" And just repeat this exercise as much as you want in the next week to come. I you do have the will and good noble intention you'd be surprised how powerful this exercise could be, the great mystics of the east say that good healing thoughts are a lot easier to send than other types of thoughts that are not about healing. Thanks and God bless Moore OK.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

If you believe in god, why would he help those he made suffer in the first place by sending the tornado?

No offence, but if I'm going to send some heeby-geeby positive mind waves to help someone, I can think of other more deserving people who don't even have homes to lose in the first place or even food to put on a table...not that they probably ever have one.

I understand your sentiment, but leave god out of it or accept that what happened was his doing...why would he help?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thoughts and prayers solve **** all.

The same town was devastated 14 years ago. I guess thoughts and prayers have an expiration date?

HERE'S How to help: www.redcross.org...
edit on 21-5-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

EDIT: More relief funds and donation links
edit on 21-5-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankky
...and God bless Moore OK.

If I had the ability to stop a tornado from wrecking a town and killing people, I would.

Thats the difference between me and your god.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have been since the story broke. Mother Nature can be such a ....

Such a terrifying monster that tornado was.

Blessings and thoughts to all those suffering from this loss, and to all others in the world suffering. For all the beauty and creation - there is the destructive side of life we all must endure too. It can seem unfair, in our singular state trying to perceive it all. But it is what it is. Life sometimes sucks.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

So God is just supposed to protect us all the time and keep us in a little bubble of constant pleasure?

top topics

join