It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello: newbie here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi everybody: top site! I currently live in Italy, hope this site will provide me with some great topics of discussion.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kakugo
Hi everybody: top site! I currently live in Italy, hope this site will provide me with some great topics of discussion.

Welcome aboard. What are your interests? We have pleny of topics.
Check out BTS as well. Later.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Kakugo!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, Kakugo!
I'm glad you found our online community. I used to say 'little community' but we are not so small anymore. There is plenty here to feed your interests and more added every day. I look forward to reading your posts, so when you are comfortable with the place, let us know what you have to say.
Be sure to check out all the forums and related sites ATS has to offer. (see tabs at the top of the page)

Here are some links you may find helpful. As always, feel free to drop a u2u message if you need help with anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Kakugo!

If ya need any help with anything at all, feel free to give me a buzz by cliking the "U2U Me" button in my profile.

Also, as interpid asked, im curious also, what are your interests? A/S ?

Take Care, TSK

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Welcome, Kakugo. I wish you much reading enjoyment, and look forward to your contributions.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi kakugo, Im yekway and Im new too.

Anyway hope u enjoy ure travelling on the road to greater things about certain knowledge and all that.

Me; Im concernd about the future and what will be. I could be just thinking too much. I dont know. But Im having fun for the know hope everybody esle is.

Laterz.

new topics

top topics

join