It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveling in the Middle East and Overheard Some Interesting Information....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am a tour director and currently on tour in Turkey, which is the crossroads between Europe and Asia and borders some serious countries like Iran and Iraq.

I have seen incredible evidence this week of the expansion and growth of Turkey. They are jockeying to become a member of the EU right now.

There is evidence of unprecedented growth throughout the country: new apartment buildings, skyscrapers, money everywhere.... a new class of wealthy, the building of American five star hotels (I am right now staying at the Hilton which five years ago did not exist).

The INTERESTING part of the trip so far was running into a good old boy from Texas (now from Atlanta) who comes from a very connected and wealthy family. He owns an architectural firm and he was here in Turkey to discuss designing a new airport in Istanbul with Turkish contractors.

Istanbul already has two airports, but this man (who had had a few beers) was in negotiations to design a new airport the size of Atlanta's airport, which is the busiest (and one of the largest) airports in the world.

So, we were talking at the bar (the best place to glean new information) and he is telling me he has spent his whole life building airports (or remodeling them) and that he can see no new reason for building a THIRD airport in Istanbul. Especially one the size of Atlanta's airport.

He went on and on about how he didn't understand the reasoning or the feasibility of it, but yet, that's what is in the works. His firm has apparently been awarded the contract.

He asked a friend of mine (who is also an architect in Turkey) why they were building a 3rd airport in Istanbul (which clearly isn't needed at THIS time) and we all sat and pondered the possibilities.

Of course, somewhere in the conversation I brought up the NWO and they were all aware of the term and the concept, which surprised me further. Since Turkey is a consummate friend of the US and Turkey seems to be doing very well (confirmed by a friend who has dual citizenship here and is an archaeologist and a professor of ancient civilizations at an American University), I gathered this new-found prosperity was rather puzzling to some--even people who spend a lot of time here and are American citizens.

This guy from Atlanta is a low information type of guy--not the brightest bulb in the shack, if you know what I mean. So he spilled lots of beans.

I asked...." Why do YOU think they want to build a new, unneeded airport in Turkey?" and he honestly said:

"They won't tell me, even when I tell them the numbers that we run. Something is going on--based on some future they are predicting that I am not aware of. "

His thought is that the Middle East will falter, and that there is no reason to build another airport here.

Remember that Turkey borders Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc.

There is definitely something up here in Turkey.

I will be happy to expand on that statement further if you'd like.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.todayszaman.com...

9 Billion on tender.
Sounds to me people are just milking turkey for multi million dollar contracts.
It's a scam. Go into a country. Suggest improvements.
Borrow money from the world bank.
Get american companies to do the work.
take the money back to the usa.
leave turkey stuck with a useless airport.
And leave them stuck with billions in loans.
edit on 21-5-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Place to land lots of heavy transport planes with tanks and weaponry so they can get to Megiddo easily.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Interesting, Could you expand a little more on what the guy said when you mentioned NWO?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You'll be aware that the Turks don't take too kindly to lies - and that their politicians jump through all kinds of crazy hoops to ensure they aren't caught actually lying.

I was there on a visit in 2000 - the place was booming then too. Out in the middle of no-where were large concrete monstrosities - unfinished and falling into ruins. When I asked what these buildings were I was told 'the new politicians promised us all new schools and new hospitals - and they built them for us - but they didn't give us teachers, nurses, doctors, electricity or water.'

So my advice to you? Check out the last election's political manifestos. I'd put money down and say that is where you will find the answer to your question.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What is meant by the Middle East will falter? A regional security collapse and war?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
To be part of the UN, they would have to comply with some of the international standards and requirements in addition to ofcourse give them the 'business' upto certain extent. Its like 'fraternity pledging'
IMO.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I have seen incredible evidence this week of the expansion and growth of Turkey.

You don't have to look any father than Lanham Maryland for that.
Turkish Gov't Builds $100 Million Mosque in Lanham Maryland
IF the story is correct ... interesting that it's just outside of DC and all ...
The Gov't of Turkey sure has a lot of money to throw around ...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I am a tour director and currently on tour in Turkey, which is the crossroads between Europe and Asia and borders some serious countries like Iran and Iraq.

I have seen incredible evidence this week of the expansion and growth of Turkey. They are jockeying to become a member of the EU right now.

There is evidence of unprecedented growth throughout the country: new apartment buildings, skyscrapers, money everywhere.... a new class of wealthy, the building of American five star hotels (I am right now staying at the Hilton which five years ago did not exist).

The INTERESTING part of the trip so far was running into a good old boy from Texas (now from Atlanta) who comes from a very connected and wealthy family. He owns an architectural firm and he was here in Turkey to discuss designing a new airport in Istanbul with Turkish contractors.

Istanbul already has two airports, but this man (who had had a few beers) was in negotiations to design a new airport the size of Atlanta's airport, which is the busiest (and one of the largest) airports in the world.

So, we were talking at the bar (the best place to glean new information) and he is telling me he has spent his whole life building airports (or remodeling them) and that he can see no new reason for building a THIRD airport in Istanbul. Especially one the size of Atlanta's airport.

He went on and on about how he didn't understand the reasoning or the feasibility of it, but yet, that's what is in the works. His firm has apparently been awarded the contract.

He asked a friend of mine (who is also an architect in Turkey) why they were building a 3rd airport in Istanbul (which clearly isn't needed at THIS time) and we all sat and pondered the possibilities.

Of course, somewhere in the conversation I brought up the NWO and they were all aware of the term and the concept, which surprised me further. Since Turkey is a consummate friend of the US and Turkey seems to be doing very well (confirmed by a friend who has dual citizenship here and is an archaeologist and a professor of ancient civilizations at an American University), I gathered this new-found prosperity was rather puzzling to some--even people who spend a lot of time here and are American citizens.

This guy from Atlanta is a low information type of guy--not the brightest bulb in the shack, if you know what I mean. So he spilled lots of beans.

I asked...." Why do YOU think they want to build a new, unneeded airport in Turkey?" and he honestly said:

"They won't tell me, even when I tell them the numbers that we run. Something is going on--based on some future they are predicting that I am not aware of. "

His thought is that the Middle East will falter, and that there is no reason to build another airport here.

Remember that Turkey borders Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc.

There is definitely something up here in Turkey.

I will be happy to expand on that statement further if you'd like.

I think your post is very credible. If you can accept that the NWO is fulfilling Revelations (roughly Nov./ or Dec 2013 through July 4, 2021 www.abovetopsecret.com...),

then Istanbul is where Mystery Babylon (in the 1st half of the tribulation, not to be confused with the antichrist's reign in the 2nd half of the tribulation - the antichrist is the one that destroys Mystery Babylon/ whore of Babylon)
will have one of its headquarters due to the fact that Istanbul would satisfy some ritual requirements:

As Istanbul/ Constantinople, this is where "the mortal head wound" of the Catholic and Orthodox Christianity can be healed (Orthodox and Catholics split in 1054 in the "great schism" from this location. Also, it can create a "synagogue of Satan"/ "those who call themselves Jews but are not" via Muslims there being able to simultaneously pray toward Jerusalem and Mecca. See graph here: prophecyandritual.blogspot.com...

In other words, Christianity's mortal head wound can be healed, and then joined with Islam there. Also, there was a call made by a UN official to make Istanbul the capital of the UN (presumably after NYC goes under....)
frontpagemag.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Turkery has been booming for over a decade. Of course the big mystery on why they are building a 3rd massive airport is simple. The one called Ataturk has had massive increase in flights but, because of its location can not grow. Once the new one is built they are closing Ataturk down. This is not going to happen over night of course the first phase does not begin contruction until 2017. That will allow for 90 million passangers, Ataturk runs at 60 million now. Then it has a half dozen expansion phases planned for later that would end up with being able to handle 150 million passangers. Of course when or if those phases occure will most likely depend on growth. I guess the guy did not know they were closing one of the other airports.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Didn't Turkey just pay off their IMF loan? I suppose all the salesmen are hitting the country hard, untapped new good credit to exploit.
I see Turkey going bankrupt within ten years

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It would be interesting to know if the design would be anything like the Denver airport.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Presisely my thought.....perhaps this is part of the new world goverment initiative .....an huge airport next to the middle east sounds like military back up for planned invasions.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Western companies are just milking Turkey same as they did with Dubai and Qatar and left them with a lot of useless luxury projects with huge bills to pay. ..With all do respect,,puppet regimes are very easily manipulated by tptb.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
Western companies are just milking Turkey same as they did with Dubai and Qatar and left them with a lot of useless luxury projects with huge bills to pay. ..With all do respect,,puppet regimes are very easily manipulated by tptb.

A Turkish firm won the bid. And since they are closing another airport they need this one.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Lately Turkey is been trying hard to prove its complete loyalty to the west,and this bid might as well be a part of the trend.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

He said EU, not UN.
Unless I missed it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
reply to post by MrSpad

Lately Turkey is been trying hard to prove its complete loyalty to the west,and this bid might as well be a part of the trend.

Turkey gave the bid to a firm from Turkey to prove loyalty to the west? Granted only two non Turkish companies applied.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Great great info sharing. THANK-YOU!!! I would like to explain what I'm thinking about this....

Although this airport is being built like Atlanta ....if you're thinking NWO....I would think this air port would be more like Colorado unless Atlanta has underground tunnels connected to tunnels that would take you to china in 30 mins!! ( maybe longer but it's ridiculous how fast they can get there using their transit system.

Are they planning tunnels? If there is going to be a War or Turkey is trying to get into the (EU?) they need ways of hiding weapon shipments. Powerful weapons.

Anyways.... I would think its being made more to be a head quarters so to speak. Places to hide in case of shelling, missiles...ect or again a way to get such weapons in with-out other people seeing you.
edit on 22-5-2013 by tracehd1 because: S&F!!!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by hp1229

He said EU, not UN.
Unless I missed it.
You are right. However I do know they have been working with UN as well so I used UN in my comments

LINK

new topics

top topics

join