It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Oz: "This Miracle Pill Can Burn Fat FAST "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yeah! But one can hope, right?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No Special Diet, No Intense Exercise”

Pay attention to the words used. Did she say she didn't diet at all or by "special" diet she is NOT including a low calorie diet. No INTENSE exercise, so did she do 4 hours of MODERATE exercise a day everyday?

Did Dr. Oz get paid for this infomercial? don't fall for it.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

He had a video from his show on the infomercial. He was "informing" the public on his show about this product.
Consumer Lifestyles then used his program to sell the product. I would say he was paid for them using it.
But...
I think Dr. Oz is one of the more "trusted" doctors out there. I really can't see him putting his stamp of approval on any product that didn't live up to what it promised. That could ruin his career.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

My bad, you're right it's totally legit and worth the $95 per month, you should get it and let us all know how it goes.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
reply to post by sled735

My bad, you're right it's totally legit and worth the $95 per month, you should get it and let us all know how it goes.

I DO appreciate your input, and trying to warn us. Don't get mad.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I bought the green foffee beans at my local pharmacy...Will be trying it soon...Only cost $8.99 and about $0.12 of gas to go and get it...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't think I will be trying this, for the hypoglycemia, as according to Web MD, it can cause osteoporosis problems. LOL as a Mid age women, I got enough problems without that too.

I do hope that it works for those of you that try it. I am in agreement with SFX. I have a few friends that are overweight, but are very active. Not everyone's metabolism is the same and if you throw any type of illness or disease in the mix, it will completely throw your system out of whack.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just want to say that people do realize that you can get the same stuff at wally world, target or online retailers like iherb, swansons, amazon for under 10 dollars a bottle.

Other than that there are plenty of legal supplements like
Raspberry Ketones
Chromium Picolinate
Apple Cider Vinegar
7-Keto DHEA
Tonalin CLA

There are combination ingredients that work well, some companies market these mixed. However popping pills without lifestyle changes will not work. There were some ingredients in the mid 2000's that were pretty effective but were banned by the FDA. They worked by making your heart beat faster(raising you metabolic rate). It is a well known fact that muscle burns calories and fat does not. This is why you will see muscular people being able to eat more calories.

If you are trying to loose weight consider a few things-
Try to determine you basic metabolic rate. Cut a few hundred calories from what you should be consuming every day, no more than that. There are plenty of calorie counter apps like MyFitnessPal.
Example for a meal plan-
www.bodybuilding.com...

Consider exercising at 60-70% of maximum heart rate. That is the ideal zone to lose fat. Any higher the body will start using sugars (as in carbs). Basic models for heart rate monitors cost 30$.

Join a cheap 24 hour gym. I have seen 9-20$/month. Instead of giving money to trainers there are plenty of good exercise plans to loose weight on the internet. Example-
www.superskinnyme.com...

Reduce dairy consumption to zero. This alone will cause you to loose significant weight if you eat a lot of dairy.

Stop eating sugars of all kinds especially fake like splenda, sucrose, stevia, high fructose included. These confuse the body. The logic is simple your body has certain chemical reactions when you consume sugar. When you eat fake sugar your body doesn't know if its getting any calories so it hoards calories in the form of fat.

Juicing can certainly help like pointed out.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Thank you. I will certainly look in the local stores first.

The thing you/we have to watch for is the lower quality ingredients in the store brands; Not all are made of the same quality. Sometimes the maker of the product can say an ingredient is included, but, for example, you may be getting a piece of stem instead of the bean, or a smaller amount of the ingredient.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by an0nThinker

Thank you for your post. That is very helpful advice.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

sled735,
Your welcome! I do want to say that I buy stuff from Now, Swansons and its all top knotch. I have seen some people say the same things as you about the quality. Infomercials selling these products often use these to get people to buy their over inflated products at ridiculous prices. Most of the big manufacturers are GMP certified such as swansons, now. These ingredients are all produced the same way as they cannot be patented. Please do not spend extra $$$$ on these gimmicks. Good luck with your weight loss.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by an0nThinker

I used to get a catalog from Swanson. I'm sure I can find them online, but I can probably find this coffee at the local health food store, GMC, or even Walmart.

Thank you. I won't waste my money on the expensive stuff.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT
Eat less, move more.

It's really not that complicated.

Except when that does not work..Then it DOES get complicated.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
for those who are wanting to lose weight, like me, the best way I have come accross is juice fasting. It's working for me... 30 pound in less than a month... and it is literally effortless.

watch the movie "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" on you tube and do what that guy did. Very easy and very healthy. Also check out the following site

www.rebootwithjoe.com you can also watch the aforementioned movie there.

That might be exactly what I needed to hear.

Does this fast include coffee? And what kind of juice do ya use?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

There are tons out there.
blog.williams-sonoma.com...
www.raw-foods-diet-center.com...
When I would juice I would just buy whatever I could find on sale
Vegetables- Spinach, Kale, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Celery, Beets, Lemons, Lettuces
Herbs- Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Ginger
Fruits- Carrots, Apples, Pineapples, Oranges
Most of the time I would use 1-2 sweet fruits for taste + vegetables.
If you are doing it for weight do no use too many fruits. For a juice fast it takes 3-4 days of feeling awful and really hungry.(my roommate did it). No caffeine when I did it.
edit on 24-5-2013 by an0nThinker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join