It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those interested in the Akashic Records subject-something i found by accident.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
formerwhitehat.wordpress.com...

shiftfrequency.com...

galacticconnection.com...

I found these titbits while on a google search for something else.I've never put much thought into the Akashic records-what they are,what form they take,etc.

I'm just throwing this out there,for discussion by those that are interested,and have opinions on this subject.

At gunpoint,i would wager that the Akashic records are a living,flexible entity? Because,as a believer in re-incarnation-i would think that although in certain incarnations one may have a very unfree,constricted live-you still have the free will as to how you allow your mindset,to react to what happens to you.And surely,whether you choose to react in a positive/controlled/angry/violent/bitter/etc way-that reaction also circles out, like ripples in a pond? Creating positive or negative karma? Maybe i'm misunderstanding,like i said,i have never given much attention to that subject.Idk,it just seems to me that the Records is a fluid,flexible entity-or should be?

Any thoughts on this subject would be appreciated,thanks in advance.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Akashic Records that hold all the happenings of the universe, I believe it... Also there are said to be "Personal Akashic Records" that after each lifetime we "Write" everything from that lifetime down and place with our other lifetimes. Not sure if it's a "Entity" if not more of for me a "Book"?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Akashic Records that hold all the happenings of the universe, I believe it... Also there are said to be "Personal Akashic Records" that after each lifetime we "Write" everything from that lifetime down and place with our other lifetimes. Not sure if it's a "Entity" if not more of for me a "Book"?

That could be true. About the entity or book part, couldn't a book constantly being written have a sort of consciousness on it's own? Entity can have differing meanings though. Entity can simply mean "thing" or "piece"

I think the future is written already, and yet it's always being re-written. The past may behave the same way even.

I think the akashic records are a mental construct, a symbolism of the ONE consciousness.. Some could decide it's a book and read it as such. Some could think of it as an outside entity and talk to it. Some could think of it as life it'sself and live it.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm reading more into it.
Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just thought it was a quantum computer on the 7th octave density made of light matter. You know, THE DATABASE of the universe. Kind of like the library at the Jedi academy.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I was once astral projecting and tried to access the Akashic records, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine where they would be , I came up with a big old library and opened my eyes and I was there ( this is how I have learned to travel about the astral plane ), In the middle of the library ( it was a big circular room with old books all around the side ) there was a bright light and a chair, I'm not sure why but I went to that light and when I got close to it the whole room sunk into the ground everything gone , leaving just me the light and the table. The light then stood up ( Thats the best way I can explain it, it just rose higher but i felt like whatever it was it was standing up so it probably was ) and said to me "No" , following by me falling into the ground though a long tunnel and then waking up.. Just thought id share , maybe I'm not supposed to see the records yet /:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I think you said it very well Dusty~ It would make sense as well.

I've heard that after we complete the "Personal Akashic" records of our individual lifetime that we then have time before we depart for our next life time to research our past lives, leaving behind any remnants of the old and hence why we can't remember our past lives.

Also, wherever these records are held be it the One Conciousness or whatever belief may have you, you can also look at past lives at that time as well... I don't know how much part this plays in each lifetime being different, lessons and such being chosen at that time for the next life lived?

A way for us to continually move forward to the One Conciousness maybe?

I know what I stated was sketchy and broken at best but I'm sure you'll catch my drift~
edit on 21-5-2013 by sulaw because: incomplete though

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

That's a good way of putting it Skada~

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The Akashic records, if the concept has any merit, are simply the collective knowledge of every being who has ever lived in this universe in consciousness form, though not aware of itself. IMHO.

That first link is a doozy.

ETA: If I may ask OP. What is it that convinced you of reincarnation? There is no right or wrong answer. Just curious, that's all.
edit on 5/21/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you for your replies,i'm a bit tired now,but i will reply tomorrow morning.I wish a good day/night to all.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I think you explained it well enough for me.

I have noticed that even though I can't remember what was before this life I remember something was and I miss that in between place that felt so safe. Here I came in with baggage of some kind, and up until recently I havn't liked what I was here to do.. I think you are right about the memory thing. Even my faint memory of something before now has always made this life much harder, knowing that there is so much more, and yet having to focus on the boring now that I was having.

I think in large part our direct knowing without conscious thought is the record of lifetimes past.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I find the idea of 'Akashic records' quite intriguing.

Have you come across the term 'place-holder' before? It's how we give something a handy title so we can talk about it until someone else (e.g. Science) gives it a proper name. So right now, we have 'dark matter' as a place-holder until Science identifies dark matter's constituent parts and gives them names.

The concept behind 'Akashic records' has more 'place-holders' than that. It's been called the aether and the collective unconsciousness. Nowadays, some people call it quantum entanglement. The guys who worked at the Stanford Research Institute describe it as something like timeless information - data that some people can access some of the time.

For some, they relate to the concept in the sense that it exists as a neutral ocean of accessible data spanning eternity and space. Others infer some spiritual aspect whereby the information is there for a purpose or representing some Meaning inherent in the Universe. Religious people might interpret the idea as being the mind of God.

Others call it wishful thinking...

All of them are place-holders for something that hasn't yet been confirmed to exist. Studies of NDEs, ESP and precognition rely on the existence of *something* unknown to explain how anomalous experiences occur.

I'm not committed to its existence and, despite some unusual personal experiences, remain undecided. Subjectively, I *know* the 'place-holder' exists and objectively *know* it shouldn't. Maybe I'm channeling a skeptic?!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Maybe I'm channeling a skeptic?!

From what I heard, an actual "Seer, Channeler, Medium" whatever you want to call them access the Akashic Records and that's how the information they say is received...

I know most resort to the above stated as reading a person's body language and running with it. Though from my own personal experiance I have seen it otherwise.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I prefer to think of them as "echoes" of configurations of the past, present, and future universe. Imagine yelling your name out into a canyon and hearing it echo off a distant mountain. What you hear depends on where and when you are in relation to yourself (the source of the sound), and the mountain. The information of the yell -- your name -- is stored in the form of an energy wave all along the path from you, to the mountain, and back again, but also sailing off down other canyons and past you after you listen to it.

Well, imagine an activity or action happening that echoes its information out into the universe, bouncing in an echo chamber off a practically infinite number of mountains and being bent and inverted by an infinite number of lenses (pinholes, mostly). If you could somehow "step outside" the echo chamber, you could possibly select specific locations and times where you could hear and make sense of echoes from anywhere you choose.

Not so much like a library with books, but more like a room where depending on your position, you can hear different songs being played. Turn one way, you hear Happy Birthday. Turn your head to the right, you hear Swan Lake. And so on.

I'm doing a bad job of describing it.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

From what I heard, an actual "Seer, Channeler, Medium" whatever you want to call them access the Akashic Records and that's how the information they say is received...

I guess it's about how we discuss semantics? In the Matrix movies, the stream of data-points would be spread across multiple axis in time and space and be accessible in a similar way our PCs connect to the Internet and search for data matching the searches we input.

In Spiritualism, the information is held by hierarchies of entities and committees and accessible by channeling requests via spirit guides.

Whatever terms we favour to conceptualise the discussion, it tends to boil down to a person communicating a request to something we don't understand and getting feedback. It relates the Universe as pure information.

Like I said, intriguing stuff.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

In Spiritualism, the information is held by hierarchies of entities and committees and accessible by channeling requests via spirit guides.

Known as the Divine, Ascended masters and so forth
Though I never tried having my spirit guides "Fetch"? "Retrieve"? the information I was looking for.... My thought and stance is going to the "Source" no need for goafer's.

@ Blue Shift~ I think you did a good job explaining how you view the Akashic Records

@ Thread~ 2 people can explain (or many people) different attributes of one said subject and though different only in statements and said words are actually one in the same. How it's seen through the eye of the beholder is where differences arise.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

From what I understand through my studies with Tayesin is that the Akasha is simply the "forward base" we Souls use to begin incarnations on this world and others related to this particular level of 'vibration'.

Some people see it as a Library, some see it as a building with viewing rooms, and that all depends on how you the Soul are operating at the time.

Tay had been teaching people how to get there for themselves so they could find their own answers instead of relying on so called Ascended Masters, Channelers and psychics. You can find his simplified process for a gided meditation journey in his website.

Simply-Spirit

About freewill...

Like everything we do, our concepts on Freewill are egocentric. They revolve completely around our perception of us as the highest form of life in the known Universe, although some also believe that a superior being called God gifts us with freewill. Neither istruly correct.

Tayesin used a simple visualisation exercise to show how Freewill works and I would like to offer it to you here...

Imagine you are holding a square-ish piece of chicken-wire, used for chicken coops. In your mind, imagine rolling it up fairly tightly from one corner to the opposite side. Now you are ready to See.

So now look at one end of the tube you have created in your mind's eye, notice that at the outside edge there is a single wire that begins running into the tube. This we could think of as your birth this time and the path you will follow into Life.

Notice also that right away this wire crosses many others as it enters the tube. Now looking into the tube you see that there are apparently millions of points where the wires cross each other. These we can think of as moments of Choice that you as a soul chose to include in your Life Itinerary.

These are what we call Free Will. Moments of Choice in your life.

Souls create these life itineraries just as we do when planning a vacation in life. We include all the things we want to see, all the activities we want to experience on vacation, but we have not included many other options.

This tells us that Free Will is not totally open for all choices, but instead that we have limited choices to make at each occassion in life where the wires cross in our visualisation.

So Free Will is not as we think. Instead it is the soul choosing options for life. Each choice made takes you along a different wire in the tube. Please note too that each choice made, each different wire-direction chosen leads you to the end of that tube at different times to other wire choices that could have been made.

This tells us that the time of your death is not set in stone, it is instead dependant totally on the choices you make during life and the paths they lead you down.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I see the Akashic Records as a sort of universal internet and the ability for most of us to consciously access it about at the level of a Commodore 64. Over-simplified view, granted.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

No it was interesting,thank you for your reply.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Thank you for your reply.This world feels to me sometimes,like a virtual reality.The Hunger Games x The Matrix x The Truman Show:-) to try and paint a mental picture for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join