It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, The Liberals Need To Quit Crying!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's sad really, how hard you guys try. Give it up. Dubya won fair and square!

If there's one thing democrats can't stand, it's democracy.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by pbauer]

[edit on 9-11-2004 by pbauer]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Seriously this election is over, do we need threads like this?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Dubya won. That's correct.

What we are crying about is four more years of war, job losses and a failing economy.
I think those are worth getting upset about.

Maybe we can out-source the Presidency and the Cabinet as well?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What do you expect Intrepid. This election is the defining point of people's lives. You take this election away from pbauer, and what does he have?.....nothing.

Hey P, you aren't in North Carolina by any chance?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't think those who complain about the election generally contest the fact that Bush won (even just slightly). We're simply scared that Bush will corrupt our country more than he did the first time around.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why dont you contribute some other topic of interest instead of rehashing same thing and insulting people further?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
if you were pressured to get married BEFORE you had children.

If your welfare was still threatened, and you might have to get off your video game playing cheeto-eatingass and actually support your illegitimate kids.

If abortion may no longer be your birth control option of choice.

If your illegal friends might have to disappear in the presence of immagration officers.

If the word "free" may not perpetually be applied to heathcare, rent, food or transportation.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Why dont you contribute some other topic of interest instead of rehashing same thing and insulting people further?

I agree, this is a pointless post as well as quite insulting.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
What we are crying about is four more years of war, job losses and a failing economy.

Recent News:
"The U.S. Labour Department said 337,000 jobs were created in October - almost twice the number economists had expected."

As for the war, I suppose we could just back down and let France, Germany, Russia, and the others back in to collect their oil field bribes. Maybe open the childrens prisons again and toss the thousands of recovered bodies back in the dirt.

Bin Laden could then go on as he did when Clinton was in office.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've been curious about something. Does anyone remember a thread about a month ago where a bunch of people were placing bets on who would win the election and if Kerry won Bush supporters would not return to ATS, and vice-versa?

I think it was silly bet to begin with but I'm a tad curious to know if those that made the bet are actually honoring their word or if they are busy posting on how the world is going to come to an end now that GWB has been re-elected.

I did a search for the thread and came up with nothing. Anyone else remember it?

Jemsion

link   
And the points add up. Damn, I just gave him more. Doh!

link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Dubya won. That's correct.

Maybe we can out-source the Presidency and the Cabinet as well?
War? You mean the war on terror? Kerry himself said he would continue to fight the war on terror. If you mean Iraq, Kerry voted for it (before he voted against it).

Job losses? I read in the news today that Jobs are on the increase. In fact according to KnightRidder news
"U.S. employers added 337,000 jobs in October, the largest one-month gain since March and nearly double what most analysts had expected, the U.S. Department of Labor reported Friday."

The Economy? Sure it went down after 9/11 because of the terrorist attacks. People were scared. But thanks to the tax cuts, the economy is on the up and up. Here is a quote from Bloomberg.com -

``The U.S. economy in my view has been clearly on an improving employment trajectory over the past year,'' said Richard DeKaser, chief economist at National City Corp. in Cleveland, who predicted 245,000. ``Labor productivity is waning, as it should at this stage, so businesses are satisfying demand by hiring.''

Also I read this at www.telegraph.co.uk...-
" Bush win brings hope of stock market boom
By Simon English, Malcolm Moore and Yvette Essen (Filed: 04/11/2004)

Wall Street cheered the election victory of President George W Bush yesterday as investors bet lower taxes on profits would lead to a stock market boom.

The Dow Jones index surged 179 minutes after the starting bell, pushing London's FTSE100 index to a 2.5-year high of 4718.5, up 25.3.

As Senator John Kerry conceded, the Dow Jones eased back and was up 140 at 10176 by mid-afternoon."

So give it up guys. Things aren't as bad as Michael Moore, Moveon.org and Kerry would have you believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pbauer

So give it up guys. Things aren't as bad as Michael Moore, Moveon.org and Kerry would have you believe.

Are things really as great as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Dubya would lead us to believe?

Why are we in Iraq? Why?

Where are the WMD's that were supposedly pointed at America's head?

Again, why are we in Iraq?

I still have yet to hear a concise, clear, honest answers to those simple questions.

Afgahnistan I understood. We had to go. But Iraq?

Things are not that bad? You try telling that to some 22 year old Marine in Fallujah. Or perhaps an Iraqi........ or an American who just lost their job to someone in India.

Tax breaks? Great stuff, if you are Ross Perot.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bin Laden is making a fool out of the entire American government and the military it praises so much! I laugh at this.

A recent report I've read stated that Bin Laden even escaped a Special Forces team... he had the house rigged with explosives and he escaped into a tunnel exploding the house killing off most of the special force squad.

We created terrorism by our meddling around in the middle east ya phony conservatives, you conservatives keep making America look like the "victim"

Put aside your nationalism, jingoism.. and study the facts.

Facts before nationalism.

You don't want to see terrorism? Don't create the problem!

[edit on 5-11-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Seriously this election is over, do we need threads like this?

tell that to some of your liberal pals

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Zedd,

If no one else will point out your great Post I will. Well Done

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Zedd,

If no one else will point out your great Post I will. Well Done

I second that. There's something else that has been bothering me lately about this forum. Please tell me if I should make this another topic or not...but here it goes.

Every time I make a "yay Bush won" type of thread, I get attacked by liberals who say "Oh no, not another gloating thread". However, I've noticed that there are FAR more "Oh sh*t, Bush won threads", than there are "yay Bush won" threads. Anyone else following me?

I'm going to do a compilation of all these "Oh Sh*t, Bush Won" types of threads that popped up AFTER or ON the election, then match up with the "Yay, Bush won" threads to see which side has more. Keep in mind, these are JUST in the political debate section! There are more in other sections of this website:

One angry that Bush won thread

Two "I'm pissed off that Bush won" threads threads (NOTE: I do realize this one might be a joke. Discount it if you must)

Three I hate Bush threads

Another "I'm Pissed off that Bush won" thread.

Five "Oh Sh*t, Bush won" Threads

Six "Oh Sh*t, Bush won" Threads

Seven "I'm pissed off that Bush won" threads

Now for the "Yay, Bush won" threads:

This one is..sort of a "Yay, Bush won" thread

This makes two.

And this third one is more of a "Liberals that are threatening to leave the country, just do it" thread...I'll count it.

And this one By me was most definately a gloating thread... Sorry guys, I had to gloat.

What I see, however, is that even while I'm being liberal with the "Yay, Bush won threads" by putting everything pro-Bush into them...it still falls short of the amount of "Oh Sh*t, Bush Won" threads. So next time I'm gloating, liberals, don't get mad at me and tell me that there is too much of that going on already. There was one called, "A question to all democrats, are you naive or ignorant or just cowardly?" I had originally put that one in here, then I realized it was from someone who just didn't like Kerry...it wasn't even a "Yay, Bush won thread"

Sorry, everyone, for going off topic. If you want, I can put this as it's own seperate thread.

[Edited on 6-11-2004 by Herman]

[Edited on 6-11-2004 by Herman]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
As for the war, I suppose we could just back down and let France, Germany, Russia, and the others back in to collect their oil field bribes. Maybe open the childrens prisons again and toss the thousands of recovered bodies back in the dirt.

Bin Laden could then go on as he did when Clinton was in office.

I'm getting the impression that Bin Laden had something to do with Iraq ?
I hope that wasn't your purpose.

Terrible thing that oil for food scandal. Therefore I see it as my duty to add that there were 284 companies involved from everywhere in the world, for example ChevronTexaco and Exxon Mobil have been subpoenaed by the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office for a grand jury investigation into the oil-for-food program. Don't let the french and others take it all, certainly it's your patriotic duty to make sure american companies get their fair share of the money.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
if you were pressured to get married BEFORE you had children.

If your welfare was still threatened, and you might have to get off your video game playing cheeto-eatingass and actually support your illegitimate kids.

If abortion may no longer be your birth control option of choice.

If your illegal friends might have to disappear in the presence of immagration officers.

If the word "free" may not perpetually be applied to heathcare, rent, food or transportation.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by xxKrisxx]

HAHAHAHAHA I love it!

How can something be so funny, and yet so accurate?? Amazing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join