It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Flag Seen Flying Near Palestinian Mosque

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Israeli settlers on their morning commute got quite the eyeful Monday morning when they saw a swastika-emblazoned red flag flying near a mosque in Beit Omar, a Palestinian village outside of Hebron.

www.theblaze.com...
news.yahoo.com...

As if this won't have any repercussions.

I personally believe not all ISraeli's want Arab people, regardless of religion, to be wiped out but I do believe most all Arab nations want Israel out of the picture...

This is pretty wild though.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Turks carving a large turkish flag into the cypriot landscape see able for miles just north of the UN line...this sort of thing aint going to end well

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
Reminds me of the Turks carving a large turkish flag into the cypriot landscape see able for miles just north of the UN line...this sort of thing aint going to end well

Similar, but the flag flown does not represent the Palestinians, but a group that sought the eradication of Jews, the Nazis.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Similar, but the flag flown does not represent the Palestinians, but a group that sought the eradication of Jews, the Nazis.

and your point is what?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I personally believe not all ISraeli's want Arab people, regardless of religion, to be wiped out but I do believe most all Arab nations want Israel out of the picture...

A well founded and completely unbiased opinion that is not. Seriously man. Wanting "Israel out of the picture" isn't exactly marching them into gas chambers. And the fact remains, if most all Arab nations wanted to wipe out Israel, they would have a few times by now.

but yeah, some idiot flew a swastika so that clearly indicates all Arabs want to kill every Jew because they are Jews.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nwillitts

and your point is what?

His point was that this isn't really similar to the post he was quoting? I don't get the confusion

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwillitts

Originally posted by butcherguy

and your point is what?

Pretty simple, I think.

Maxatoria was reminded of a situation where the Turks carved a Turkish flag to be seen.

Do you know of any current country on Earth that incorporates the Swastika in their flag?

Not a real classy move by the Palestinians.

link   
I came to this thread expecting to say "the swastika isn't originally a Nazi symbol, it was Hindu for peace yadayada..", I seen the picture, I leave the thread shocked....bit tasteless on their part...
edit on 21/5/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

link   
They may want to see if the JDL has been in the area. The JDL has a habit of painting swastikas and gas the Arabs in Palestinian neighborhoods.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So, someone, we don't know, has thrown a swastika flag on some power lines.

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
As if this won't have any repercussions.

...this sort of thing aint going to end well

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I bet someone will take it down.
*Suspense builds*

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I bet it will be that lovely young Israeli lady, Miss Ile....

I'm not fan of Israel, and I think they play on the holocaust far too much, but this is below the belt on the part of the Palestinian people/person responsible.
edit on 21/5/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If this is in fact true and was in fact put there by a Palestinian, my guess is that it was done to remind the Israelis that they are the modern day Nazis. The 65th anniversary of the Nakba just passed when the Jewish Immigrants from Europe who had just suffered from the evil of the Nazis went go Palestine and displaced 750,000 Palestinians...so yeah...I say the comparison is fair.

ETA:

Anyone else notice how they say "Near a Mosque"?

They try to make it sound like religious extremism when they could had just as easily said "Near a Laundromat" but made sure to point out that it was near a mosque while failing to acknowledge what else it was near. Something is fishy here and it's not the Israeli naval ships defending the blockade.
edit on 5/21/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
From one of the linked articles:

The Tazpit News Agency, which photographed the flying Nazi flag, reports residents "were astounded" to see the symbol under which millions of Jews were massacred during World War II now being prominently displayed by residents of a Palestinian town.

This is very shoddy journalism. I doubt that the entire town thought that this was a good idea. If a person vandalizes something in my neighborhood it does not mean that the residents of my entire neighborhood are at fault.

Beit Omar, also known as Beit Ummar, is located in a part of the West Bank known as Area B in which the Palestinian Authority runs the day-to-day civilian affairs, while the IDF is responsible for military and national security related issues.

If my movement and freedom was restricted because I lived in a place known by the authorities as "Area B" I would be tempted to vandalize my surroundings in the most offensive way possible.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slugworth
From one of the linked articles:

The Tazpit News Agency, which photographed the flying Nazi flag, reports residents "were astounded" to see the symbol under which millions of Jews were massacred during World War II now being prominently displayed by residents of a Palestinian town.

This is very shoddy journalism. I doubt that the entire town thought that this was a good idea. If a person vandalizes something in my neighborhood it does not mean that the residents of my entire neighborhood are at fault.

I agree with what you said. Sadly there are people that are quick to blame all the nation for what few rotten individuals do. I know a few here ,on this very forum.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Any evidence that points the Palestinian had flown the flag..? Or its just what Israelis says..?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
[color=DarkSlateGray]..
I would say it is the work of some ten year old kids.

It is obviously not a "real" NAZI flag.

It is someone's homemade representation of what a NAZI flag would look like.

Just a childish prank to have a bit of fun, and doesn't mean anything.
edit on 21-5-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

THANK YOU!

No one here thought the person(s) hoisting this flag might not be Palestinian...for all we know this flag could belong to an Israelite.

Embarrassing amounts of finger pointing and assumptions in this thread.
edit on 21-5-2013 by MmmPie because: to add

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Perhaps Israel should stop acting like Nazis and take the point.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join