It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Title Says: Children in Small African Village Used Like Lab Rats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.naturalblaze.com...

In December 2012, vaccine tragedy hit the small village of Gouro, Chad, Africa, situated on the edge of the Sahara Desert. Five hundred children were locked into their school, threatened that if they did not agree to being force-vaccinated with a meningitis A vaccine, they would receive no further education. These children were vaccinated without their parents’ knowledge. This vaccine was an unlicensed product still going through the third and fourth phases of testing.

Within hours, one hundred six children began to suffer from headaches, vomiting, severe uncontrollable convulsions and paralysis. The children’s wait for a doctor began. They had to wait one full week for a doctor to arrive while the team of vaccinators just carried on vaccinating others from the village. More children became sick.

When the doctor finally came, he could do nothing for the children. The team of vaccinators, upon seeing what had happened, fled the village in fear.

And people wonder why they are having problems with getting people in many parts of the world to Vaccinate their children......As stated in the article the vaccine was still going through phase testing and had not received clinical licensing for distribution yet they threatened the children to get the shot.....If they had done something like that to my kids when they were young no excuse by the vaccinators/manufactures would have been sufficient for me to not seek retribution.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This is a case I wish the evacuations went to a nation 100% unfriendly to Western medicine and interests to protect it's liability. Maybe China or Iran? If what they found was legit, the rest of the world could easily confirm or debunk it. Going the other direction into Tunisia? Well... We can't very well verify what they say they did NOT find. We just have to assume they know best and are being totally honest, while the villagers are all ignorant fools or outright lying.

I'm thinking...I side with the Villagers here. They got used and abused, as always. I think it's the fact the so often get told they should like it and appreciate the "help" that is the worst.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Now this is just the sort of thing that makes me @£%! pissed.

I don't usually wish bad on any person, but hope these people get in return exactly what they deserve.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe now we know the basis of the warm/fuzzy "No Animal Testing" mentioned on many cosmetic and shampoo products...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The story sounded kind of fishy, if one clicks the link and reads the whole thing. Her references are her own articles, and her bio clearly says she began her career doing creative writing. Hmmm, Christina England seems to be embellishing or flat out creating the entire story. Not that I'm all pro-vaccine or anything, but bogus stories won't help convince the public enough to get potential legislation into place.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This is very sad news, and it angered me very much when I first heard about it.

This is old news though.

I bet most of you did not know there is a Bill and Melinda Gates connection.

A very detailed thread about this was authored when it first happened.

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine [Bill Gates Connection]

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This story is NOT bogus, a little independent research on your behalf would have quickly proven this to be a fctual incident, instead you decided to dismiss it as bogus due to the one source without actually looking into it.

See my above post if you still think it is bogus.

I was unaware of the forced vaccinations part, I was under the impression that the parents welcomed these vaccinations due to how safe they were. I do not believe the children were forces to take the vaccines but I cannot verify this to be true or not.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So Bill Gates is going around destroying lives of children. Surprising that it is not surprising.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What is so downright infuriating is that there are precedents which we all know about, like the Tuskegee experiment on Black men etc.....infecting 3rd world populations with diseases deliberately, and charting the spread through the populace for science is not a healthy way to practice medicine on anyone....
The culprits rarely even get censured let alone prison time or worse....yet it still goes on.....how many decades later?
The horror of the crimes these people commit does not seem to phase them.
I think anyone who is capable of committing such blaspheme does not deserve to contribute offspring to the human race, nor share oxygen with the rest of us.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The truth:

Chad's government on Tuesday said a team of international experts have not been able to find any links between the hospitalisation of 38 children and their recent vaccinations against meningitis.

The children fell ill in the northern village of Gouro and were admitted to hospital after being vaccinated in a government campaign against the disease between December 11 and 15.

In a statement, the country's health ministry said tests "failed to establish a causal link between the clinical manifestations observed in the patients and the MenAfriVac vaccine."

Health Minister Mamouth Nahor N'Gawara said tests by experts at the World Health Organisation showed there was "no manufacturing fault" in the vaccine produced by the Serum Institute of India.

According to the statement, one child who never received the meningitis shot "complained of suffering from the same symptoms" found in the other children.

(Source).

See also the article here.

Also, the children were not forced to have their vaccinations.
edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

You believe you can believe anything ANY African government has to say? Hahaha! I am African! I live in Africa! Hahaha! Believe a government ministries spokesperson? Not bloody likely!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

What part of Africa? If this happened as the original article says I do not blame the hired people who administered the shots nearly as much as I blame the people who hired them and the manufacturer. If it went down as described they should backtrack up the shot chain and those who put this program together should be fined, pay hospital bills, and pray they do not go to jail...IMO

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I was born in Zambia (formerly Northern Rhodesia) and my family moved to South Africa during the Zambian war of independence, we then moved to Namibia when I was 10, formerly South West Africa, a "colony" of Germany and eventually South Africa, Namibia gained independence from South Africa 22 years ago on 21 March 1990!
edit on 24/5/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

If this went down as stated you can be pretty sure that many government officials bank account balances have had large increases, before, during and after the entire project!
edit on 24/5/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join