It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severe Weather Forecast for Texas Today 05/21/2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
You folks that are getting all weirded out about a normal springtime weather forecast must be transplanted yankees.... Native Texans go outside and enjoy the weather regardless of what it's doing... Ya'll act like you want to live forever.

My doors and windows are wide open just awaiting the storms. Are Missourians considered Yankees?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hmmm.. I live in east tx and I hope a tornado starts right above my house, and only my house, lifts it up and sends me flying from this bible belt hell hole. I love Texas, but east texas, my god is it just horrible.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Hmmm.. I live in east tx and I hope a tornado starts right above my house, and only my house, lifts it up and sends me flying from this bible belt hell hole. I love Texas, but east texas, my god is it just horrible.

That was great. I'm still laughing.

Where is home for you?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
ROFLOL!!! I'm from Georgia and now call Texas home. You go to Georgia and call anyone there a "yankee" and those are fighting words. No one is weirded out, just keeping abreast of the potential severe storms that could spawn tornados. Nothing wrong with that

Very ironic that you go off on a few people for staying on top of the situation considering your name is "hypervigilant" lol!
edit on 21-5-2013 by watchdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

I think I was 11 years old before I found out that "Damned Yankee" was 2 words.... I guess I should let loose of the Hypervigilant moniker... Since leaving the Big D for Ignorant Hill in East Texas I've lost all hope for mankind... It's probably due to the medication the VA keeps sending me.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

LOL..I totally agree!! Eats Texas sux......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join