It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preschools (in Australia) may get right to bar unvaccinated children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well it's come down to semantics and trolling from a particular vocal person.

Moving on.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is a solution. Preschools can also be private for roughly the same dollars per child, and parents who in larger numbers, hopefully, who are deciding not to immunize, could form preschools for those children, and thus it seems to me, its a positive business, with a niche cliental, the demand is there. I'd also teach things like meditation, and creativity, tai chi, etc. I think preschool could be improved as it is.

There are already a number of private schools like this(Steiner/Waldorf), problem is they are whack jobs and most of the parents who send there kids to these schools can't see beyond the alternative environment to actually realise their children's education will be practically useless with little grounding in reality and when it comes time for university or to enter the work place they simply wont have the knowledge or life skills to deal with it.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by SpearMint

reply to post by Cinrad

Sickening! The real irony is that a lot of people don't see the lie they expose by such actions. If they really believed the vaccinations worked, they wouldn't worry, as those vaccinated would be safe, and those not would risk illness by their own beliefs, or those of their parents. It's pretty clear that there is some other purpose to the vaccinations.

Do you really believe vaccinations don't work?

Do you really believe that they always do?

link

That's one example, and I have heard of others as well. Plus, if they work, why would anyone care if some choose not to use them? Those that do should not have to worry, right?

No, they may not work for multiple reasons, such as viruses evolving. The instances where they do work GREATLY outweigh those where they don't, vaccines have eradicated many diseases and prevented innumerable deaths and infections. Is it best not to vaccinate just in case it doesn't work? That's very flawed logic.

By the way, you shouldn't use natural news as a source.

that isn't a source I always use (certainly, I am NOT a "all natural" sort of person). That was simply a source I located at the time. There are many others. There are plenty of cases of as many getting sick that were vaccinated, as those that were not, in epidemics. Plus, a huge issue is all the crap that is put in the vaccines. How many people have been injected, many times, with mercury? It's a poison. They stopped making thermometers with it, but it's still in many vaccines.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Why would anyone care if some choose not to use them?

Unvaccinated kids are breeding ground for mutating of the virus, which would render the vaccine useless(new strain) and kill the vaccinated kids, as well.

________

Of course people spew crap without realizing all the vaccine are NOT THE SAME.

Of course people can be hypocrites, i wish they would NOT have given people polio shots and put all of those people in a group, and watch them be happy and limp around.

At least that's a thoughtful response. If a bug mutates, though, it can do so anyway, and in fact, they do. Looking at how ineffective the flu shots are is a great example of that. Plus, I can tell you from personal experience, it's possible to get the flu from being close to someone that got the SHOT. Been there, done that.

No, all vaccines aren't the same. I can certainly appreciate the polio vaccine; my own mother actually contracted polio as a child. Some of the others, though, seem not worth the risk. I had mumps, for example; no big deal. My oldest became VERY sick from the shot, so bad that the night after she got was a real nightmare for the entire household. I have known a LOT of parents that had similar experiences, too. If they want to give vaccinations, too, they need to be SURE they are safe. There is a ton of evidence that these things can cause autism. That's a real concern. THE common denominator in the increase in cases is vaccinations. if the shots are causing more problems than they solve, that should be investigated. However, there is so much money in the business, no one wants to see the problems. Do you really trust Big Pharma?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

That's one example, and I have heard of others as well. Plus, if they work, why would anyone care if some choose not to use them? Those that do should not have to worry, right?

OMG I see the ignorance about vaccines is already well underway on this thread.

Not everyone can get a vaccine for medical reasons. The ONLY way that those individuals are protected is via "herd immunity". You get herd immunity when enough people get vaccinated. Can't remember the exact figure but it is in the high 80's. So those people who are physically capable of being vaccinated are putting at risk the lives of those people who can't be vaccinated.

Jesus H. Don;t you anti vaccination folks ever read books and learn !!!!!!!!!!

Wish there was a vaccine for freaking ignorance! Because this kind of ignorance can kill.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here. You stated that, "those people who are physically capable of being vaccinated are putting at risk the lives of those people who can't be vaccinated". Yet the rest of the post seems to state that you believe the vaccinations are beneficial. I can only guess that you were a bit emotional when you typed that, and mistyped something?

Based on what I think you meant, I will offer a response. Of course people that don't think vaccinations are always a good idea read! Where do you think we get the information? We see issues, personally and with others, and we investigate. You can't get data from only one side, and assume you have all the answers.

My opinion is that, if vaccinations are to be given, we must be certain they don't cause more problems than they solve. We must also know that they actually solve problems. Serious studies, NOT funded or controlled by the drug companies, of the government, must be done, and even controversial possibilities must be considered.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Looks like Hitler is winning, well, he is in Australia at least, though he wouldn't approve of allowing vaccine exemptions. I suppose the vaccine exemptions are left there for the politicians, bankers, pharma execs and elite, as they know full well that the vaccines are to spread disease to increase pharma profits.

If ever they take those exemptions away, I expect many people educated in the sciences will leave Australian.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is a solution. Preschools can also be private for roughly the same dollars per child, and parents who in larger numbers, hopefully, who are deciding not to immunize, could form preschools for those children, and thus it seems to me, its a positive business, with a niche cliental, the demand is there. I'd also teach things like meditation, and creativity, tai chi, etc. I think preschool could be improved as it is.

Except this doesn't protect the REST of the population. If they would voluntarily agree to live on islands, with high level sanitation and no travel to the island, then that would be just peachy keen.

Germs can be passed in fecal material, urine, blood, breath, and sweat (among others) and some can last for quite a few days on objects. But the problem is that these people really can't afford to live in complete isolation from the rest of the world (unless they move perhaps to some tribal areas of Africa or other parts of the world.) Hence, they pose risks to the rest of us.

This only applies if you actually believe the propaganda and marketing of the Pharmaceuticals. Let's not be naive here, these companies profit when we are sick, they want us sick, they offer us antibodies as a pretext to inject us with disease and toxic substances. These companies have such horrific reputations you'd have to be mad to allow one of their products to be injected into your child.

The studies show that vaccines are causing autoimmune diseases and allergies. Pharma is a church, Vaccines are the Baptism, it's all based on belief, fortunately more people are waking up and realizing the lie.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Vaccines are just hindering evolution when you think about it. Generations from now people will have insanely weak immune systems because of all these band-aid solutions.

Know why human beings are still here today? Because evolution took its course and weeded out the weak who couldn't handle exposure to certain viruses and bacteria, and only the ones with the stronger immune systems survived. Why in the hell are we now reversing the very process that enabled our species to become this strong in the first place?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Vaccines are just hindering evolution when you think about it. Generations from now people will have insanely weak immune systems because of all these band-aid solutions.

Know why human beings are still here today? Because evolution took its course and weeded out the weak who couldn't handle exposure to certain viruses and bacteria, and only the ones with the stronger immune systems survived. Why in the hell are we now reversing the very process that enabled our species to become this strong in the first place?

Yes, and now we are weeding out the polio, measles, and so on. They die! We win!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

reply to post by tovenar

Refusing....... they pose absolutely no threat to the rest of the compliant / vaccinated children.

Unvaccinated kids will contract and keep the virus alive, giving it a chance to mutate, which will make the vaccinated kids susceptible to the virus again.

Rule is to eradicate the virus, not kick it out of the village.

I'm no expert but I doubt the accuracy of this statement. Even if kids are vaccinated, they can will still contract the virus into their bodies, the only differene is that they already have antibodies, but the virus still enters their bodies and can still mutate in a vaccinated child.

Also, nowadays kids get alll shot up with vaccines from when they are just born up to their teens against diseases we didn't get vaccinated against back in the day, and we got those diseases and lived.

Mumps and chicken pox for instance.
edit on 28-6-2013 by GreatestOfAllTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by FFS4000

......show me a study that proves vaccinations work....
.....they're a threat to my vaccinated kids, how can they be?.....
.......your kids have been vaccinated against the disease, that means they cant get the disease, using their logic...

Lol, my thoughts exactly. BTW your name is awesome, lucid dreaming ftw.

I don't understand why anyone would NOT want to vaccinate their child, unless that child has an autoimmune disorder or condition. Vaccines don't work 100% of the time, but many come very close. No medicine we take period is without side effects or danger -- a few people are allergic to aspirin, does that mean no one should take it? Honestly, your children are at a higher risk from eating peanuts than from vaccines.

The point of a vaccine is to have almost everybody get it. We humans don't live isolated from one another, and we count on being immune to disease as a community, not on an individual basis. That just isn't how biology works. When you have a minority of kids (especially who are around each other) without vaccines, that is a perfect breeding ground for a a more deadly, mutated form of the disease. And again, why put your child at that kind of risk unless you absolutely have to? Even if there is some relation to autism (which there has been no evidence for, and a lot of evidence debunking the myth), I would rather put my child at risk for that than for a horribly painful and debilitating disease that could kill them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join