It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2013 | Full List of 171 Documented Israeli Cease Fire Violations – Updated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumadax

Originally posted by FlyersFan
And the other side ...

List of Palestinian Rocket Attacks on Israeli Civilians
List of Palestinian Suicide/Homicide Attacks on Israeli Civilians
List of Attacks against Israeli Civilians before 1967
List of Major Palestinian Attacks Against Israeli Civilians Since Oslo (1993)
FARFUR Jihadi Mouse Teaches Children to Kill 'apes and pigs' Jews

etc etc etc

Dude ... Israel does bad things, but so do the 'Palestinians'.

edit on 5/21/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

dude if I come up to you and slap you on the lip, you get mad and start doing bad things

Israel forces the palestanians to do bad things

Dude, are you a weed smoking beard growin non showering (all natural) hippie?

It wouldn't matter if Israel did not attack them, Israel would still be attacked. The other arab and turk nations fund these militias, militias made up of hardcore religious guys hellbent on re-capturing Jerusalem and the rest if Israel.

As long as these religious types are available in great number, the people funding them will have plenty of willing soldiers.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MySkinsWhite

Of course Israel is not innocent, and I would say they have had the upper hand in the savagery, and caused more carnage, but if the roles were reversed and the muslims had the greater military power they would be just as savage.

Remember arabs are still enslaving (Sudan, Dubai, etc) and genociding (Darfur, etc) people at the current moment, muslims are not angels.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

And so News Agencies that actually reported the story like PIC, PressTV, MAAN, PNN, IMEMC and others are not credible too? Soooo, what, only CNN, BBC and FOX are credible? Ok then....
As for convincing, no, you have your own opinion and you should have the freedom of having it, not have someone force it for you...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

The grim, dark and real truth should be hidden in favor of shiny, all happy "nothing to see here" israeli friendly truth?

That ain't no truth, that's closing your eyes in the crimes against humanity...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MySkinsWhite

It can be done. It still can be done. Instead of comiting financial resources on more ways how to kill a human being, invest in anti violence education for both parties. Dosarm and keep no-gun zone in that area, and have a credible multinational military peace keeping task force enforcing laws and regulations, and slowly build them up for a modern civilization. Those willing to listen, can stay. Those that do not, are free to leave and never come back. After 15 years, a lot can be achieved, with good work and organization/management, even allow them to govern themselves.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
And latest one

Israel cuts off food of new ideas to Palestinian universities

The quality of Palestinian education and higher education in particular, has been very negatively impacted by the prolonged Israeli military occupation. Schools and universities have been closed for extended periods. Students, staff and faculty have had restricted access to schools and institutions of higher education due to the pervasive and arbitrary Israeli regime of internal movement restrictions. The impacts on all levels of education have been well documented.

I guess this is another good thing Israel has done to this country?!
Why not just kill the kids, boom, problem solved, no more education for them?
/sarcasm

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by buster2010
You do know the blockade is illegal right?

Oh dear, another silly story - even the UN has said the blockade is legal, but don't let the facts stop your attack on Israel!

Oh really?

Blockade of the Gaza Strip

UN envoy Desmond Tutu, United Nations Human Rights Council head Navi Pillay, the International Committee of the Red Cross and, according to Richard Falk, most experts on international law consider the blockade illegal.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I don't know how to search for this, does anyone know where I can find a pro-Palestinian thread containing facts and reason? I should really see both sides of this discussion.

That's should be easy to do. It's called opening your eyes and reading the links that people provide.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Dear buster2010,

You are known as an individual favoring strong, passionate language. Allow me to try to translate my words.

START OF TRANSLATION "This thread, and every other one I can remember right now, has the pro-Palestinians shouting 'Everything the Palestinains do wrong is the fault of the Israelis and the West. Everything the Israelis do wrong is the fault of the Israelis and the West.' That's illogical, unrealistic, and makes the people who claim it look like completely brain dead zombies.

"Follow people's links? To find what, compost? I went to the OP's link. The site is on Wordpress. It claims the Israelis have been performing genocide and ethnic cleansing for 65 years. If true, the Israelis must be singularly inefficient at it. Of course it's a false claim. The 171 "documented" violations? The link says that anything that appears in print qualifies as documented. That's one of the dumbest things I've heard.

"Look at the source for these "violations." Run down the page in the OP's source. Byline after byline is 'PIC.' PIC is the Palestinian Information Center. So, anything the Palestinians care to print is 'documented?' Come on, I seriously want a pro-Palestinian argument that isn't laughable. Haven't seen it here." END OF TRANSLATION.

Concerning the blockade, it is good to remember that there are two blockades under discussion, the land and the sea. The opinion of the UN is that the sea blockade was legal. But, because of the nature of the UN membership, I'm inclined to be suspicious of any opinion they issue on the Middle-East.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

You do know the blockade is illegal right?

Oh dear, another silly story - even the UN has said the blockade is legal, but don't let the facts stop your attack on Israel!

Oh really?

yes, really.

81. The Panel therefore concludes that Israel’s naval blockade was legal.

www.un.org...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Maybe you shouldn't fire estes rockets at people who have better fireworks than you do!
That being said it would be interesting to know of the 171 incidences what percentages were retaliatory.
When I was a young boy I was throwing rocks over my back fence into the field behind my house. There was a gentleman and his son walking through the field. For some reason he assumed that I was throwing the rocks at them. I wasn't. In retaliation he picked up a brick and hit me in the back. I was like 4 years old at the time. I'm here to tell you that rocks hurt.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post b_javascript:hyperlink()y charles1952

Ok here's now something that should give out a better source, concerning that israel has broken more UN resolutions that any other in UN history, and that is telling something

UN Resolutions

UN Resolution against Israel

What I see there:
Resolution 106: “…condemns Israel for Gaza raid”
Resolution 171: “…determines flagrant violations by Israel in its attack on Syria”
Resolution 237: “…urges Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees”
Resolution 259: “…deplores Israel‘s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation”
Resolution 444: “…deplores Israel‘s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces”
Resolution 446: “…determines that Israeli settlements are a serious obstruction to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention”
Resolution 452: “…calls on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories”
Resolution 465: “…deplores Israel‘s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel‘s settlements program”
Resolution 468: “…calls on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return”
Resolution 469: “…strongly deplores Israel‘s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians”
Resolution 471: “…expresses deep concern at Israel‘s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention”
Resolution 484: “…declares it imperative that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors”
Resolution 605: “…strongly deplores Israel‘s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians”
Resolution 607: “…calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention”
Resolution 607: “…calls on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention”
Resolution 636: “…deeply regrets Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians”
Resolution 636: “…deeply regrets Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians”
Resolution 641: “…deplores Israel‘s continuing deportation of Palestinians”
Resolution 672: “…condemns Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount”
Resolution 673: “…deplores Israel‘s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations”
Resolution 681: “…deplores Israel‘s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians”
Resolution 694: “…deplores Israel‘s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return”
Resolution 726: “…strongly condemns Israel‘s deportation of Palestinians”
Resolution 799: “…strongly condemns Israel‘s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.”
Resolution 1322: “..Condemned acts of violence especially the excessive use of force against Palestinians”, called on the occupying Power Israel, to abide by its legal obligations and stressed the importance of “establishing a mechanism for a speedy and objective inquiry into the provocation carried out at out at Al-Haram Al-Sharif” when Arial Sharon visited the Temple Mount and to the subsequent violence “resulting in over 80 Palestinian deaths and many other casualties”. The US threatened to veto the original version of this resolution and managed to get all mention of Israel removed from the final version.

And these are "in effect" resolutions....
How about US vetoed resolutions?
“…condemned Israel‘s attack against Southern against southern Lebanon and Syria…”
“…affirmed the rights of the Palestinian people to self-determination, statehood and equal protections…”
“…called for self-determination of Palestinian people…”
“…affirmed the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people…”
“…endorsed self-determination for the Palestinian people…”
“…condemned Israel‘s mistreatment of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip and its refusal to abide by the Geneva convention protocols of civilized nations…”
“…condemned continued Israeli settlements in occupied territories in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, denouncing them as an obstacle to peace…”
“…called on Israel to abandon its policies against the Palestinian intifada that violated the rights of occupied Palestinians, to abide by the Fourth Geneva Conventions, and to formalize a leading role for the United Nations in future peace negotiations…”
“…urged Israel to accept back deported Palestinians, condemned Israel‘s shooting of civilians, called on Israel to uphold the Fourth Geneva Convention, and called for a peace settlement under UN auspices…”
“…deplored Israel‘s repression of the Palestinian intifada and called on Israel to respect the human rights of the Palestinians…”
“…deplored Israel‘s violation of the human rights of the Palestinians…”
AndSoManyMore,I'mOuttaWords,AndThisIsJustConcerningGazaAndPalestinians,TheresMore

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak
concerning that israel has broken more UN resolutions that any other in UN history,

How about you list every resolution that every other country has broken to back your claim up.

We know you hate Israel, so how about backing your claim up.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GakunGak

Dear GakunGak,

Do you think UN resolutions on the subject of Israel are objective or valuable? I don't. There are some areas that the members just can't deal reasonably with, like human rights, blasphemy, or taking money from developed nations to give to the less developed.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Why should I do your work? Why don't you research and read a bit?
Even if I did, it would mean nothing to you because you'd just ignore it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Why should I do your work?

My work? You are the one making the claim, so it is up to you to back that claim up. That is how things work in the real world. It also appears you are unable to back your claim up...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Although UN resolutions [most of them] are more like "recommendations", I believe it's adoption should be considered. They are there for a reason.
Just looking at it's titles concerning Israel says a lot.
Basically the UN does not agree to Israel's practice towards others. What we see is aggressive campaign which ultimate goal is dominance, fear and intimidation.
You know what I'd like to see?

UN Resolution 51066546: Israel to withdraw military forces from Gaza, open borders and lift naval blockade as well as no fly zone, ceasing all acts of aggression. Hamas and related forces to cease current and future operations. International Military Forces to observe and administer mutually agreed Rule of Law, with international observers and advisors monitoring the situation. Only international approved crew shall be armed, with both sides not engaging in conflict. Gaza to have it's own Police Force
UN Resolution 51066547: Palestine becomes UN recognized state
UN Resolution 51066548: Israel to allow Nuclear inspectors on all it's site
UN Resolution 51066549: International Military Forces to carry out random search for contraband in aid shipments to Gaza, Israel to have only advisory authority.

Is this hard?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Here you go

List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

UN Adopted Resolutions
Compare the number to others, it's obvious.

edit on 23-5-2013 by GakunGak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

Why didn't you post the whole title?

List of the UN resolutions concerning Israel and Palestine

Your twisting of the title to just whine about Israel just shows your hatred!

Yes folks, it is just another one of those "I hate Jews" threads!

edit on 23-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

That is mistake on my part, I didn't copied the full link.
Now that we covered this, how about we see what the link contains?
I gave the sources and links, what's the problem now?
Looking at the resolution titles, I see a disturbing trend that happens to be more and more apparent each and every time....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join