It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2013 | Full List of 171 Documented Israeli Cease Fire Violations – Updated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How is someone who is defending their homeland from a hostile invader a terrorist?

Again .. that's exactly what Israel is doing when the Hamas and Hezbollah and
Palestinian rockets come raining down, and the suicide bombers are blowing up
Israeli civilians.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by buster2010

And Israel was attacked on Day One by a coalition of Arab States.

The Jews originally backed a Two State plan for both Israel and Palestine but the Arabs rejected it.

Again, none of the players in this are clean. They all have blood on their hands.

No Israel wasn't attacked the Arab coalition came to provide cover for the refugees that the Israelis were killing. There are many reports from Israeli soldiers at that time that states the Arabs weren't at war with Israel.

Not Jews but rather Zionist backed the plan of stealing the most fertile land. No nation in their right mind would agree to something like that. Besides give one good reason why Palestine had to give up any land at all.

True they all have blood on their hands but if it wasn't for the theft of land none of this would be going on.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

How is someone who is defending their homeland from a hostile invader a terrorist?

Again .. that's exactly what Israel is doing when the Hamas and Hezbollah and
Palestinian rockets come raining down, and the suicide bombers are blowing up
Israeli civilians.

This isn't Israels land. Hamas and Hezbollah both of which Israel had a hand in creating has been hitting the illegal settlements. Which isn't Israeli land.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

1: Why should they? All what Israel was doing was actually grabbing and stealing land that was not rightfully theirs. Common sense dictates that theft should not be accepted, especially on such scale.

2: Which one, mainstream media israel friendly news or people actually reporting on the scene, with pictures, audio and video? I prefer to see it through the eyes of the people actually living the horror to see their pain and suffering, not an anchorman in a 500$ suit, greased and miles away that he doesn't even know where is this taking place on a map.

3: You do realize who is funding and supplying with money and arms and spreading "foreign interests" encircling Russia and China? Who is organizing "color revolutions" and spreading democracy through bombs half over the world?

4: Suuuuure... Just like Sadam's Weapons of Mass Destructions..... Ooops, we can't find them, but we swear on our honest word they were there.... No one's buying it. Question: Why does Israel have nukes?

5: I do respect Holywood making patriotic movies about fighting terrorism, but one is fantasy, and other reality.
What they fail to show is US funding Al Quaeda and supporting them in recent revolutions... Ouch.
As for HAMAS and the others, they tried making peace talks with Israel numerous times and tried to keep casualty rate to a minimum, but they don't have much resources in getting their side of a story in contrast to Israels financial and lobbyist capabilities. It's like 20th century vs the stone age. Which it basically is.The war of information is more damaging than bullets and bombs. And US+Israel are more stronger on that field than the others....

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GakunGak

Oh for crying out loud.
Absurd.
Here are pictures from inside your so-called 'concentration camp'

PICTURES HERE

The Palestinians should use the international aid money to build better schools and feed their people and get medical care, instead of spending it on weapons and munitions. And they should be teaching their children how to get along with others rather than having FARFUR the TERRORIST MOUSE TV shows that tell Palestinian children to go kill 'apes and pigs' (JEWS) in suicide bombings.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Very complicated situation in that part of the world.

Innocent people and 'guilty' people on both sides.

Shia and Sunni muslims fighting each other.

Haredim jews fight with secular jews.

There are definitely a few other groups, Christians for example, who are also caught up in it.

And of course you have muslims and jews fighting each other, and ethnic groups fighting each other.

Like it or not, chances are that the way this will end will be through a huge war.

Anti Israelis might say the solution would be for the Israelis to simply leave, but its not that easy. Were would you send them? Many of them were born there and have no other home. Removing them to say a wonderful country like Canada (no matter how much immigrants complain and say their homelands are better they still flock here by the tens and hundreds of thousands) would be akin to ripping a second generation immigrant out of Canada and sending him back to his forefathers country, which I'm sure would break a liberals heart to see happening.

It's not a situation like slavery in the US were a colony was set up in Africa for blacks to return to (Liberia, oh and by the way the ex-slaves sent back to Africa immediately enslaved to locals, can't say whites taught them that either because slavery has been going on there for thousands of years and continues to this day). The only place I can think off to send the Israelis to would be countries already flooding with refugees, and who happen to be their allies, like Canada and the US.

If the Israelis aren't leaving, and the arabs aint backing down, then the fighting will continue until one side conquers the other.

It would probably be of interest to some, that the Haradim Jews (also known as ultra-orthodox), are as bad as the muslims. They spit at and throw stones at secular female jewish children trying to go to school, women have to cover up, sit at the back of the bus, walk on the other side of the sidewalk, or be abused, and possibly (has probably happened) be killed. Most haradim also refuse to serve in the military and suck off the government (aka tax paying Israeli citizens) so they can devote all their time to studying the Torah. This sucking of welfare is becoming a big problem due to the fact that the haradim are reproducing much faster than the secular jews.

Most anti Israeli people ignore or are ignorant about the internal strife in Israel between the secular and the orthodox or haradem jews. They'd probably be delighted to know however that many orthodox spit on and throw stones at the IDF.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And when we remove gaza shopping mall and leave only gaza in Google Image search result, what we see?!
Gaza Google Images
Nice try though
Just kidding, it's a bad one

And I keep scrolling and I saw not one happy image.
What aid?! Palestinians do not have their own currency, but use Israel's currency managed by Israeli Bank. No need to tell you what that means.
What aid?! Oh you mean the aid that Israel intercepts and gives out in minimum need-to basis?
That's not even a charity!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You do know that if Israel didn't do it, then all those illegally shipped arms and munitions would go to the Gaza and be used to kill Israeli civilians, right? Israel is protecting itself. Tell your Palestinian buddies to stop trying to kill Israeli civilians and stop illegally bringing arms and munitions into the Gaza and Israel won't have to search ships to protect itself.

So because Israel is using the old we are protecting ourselves it's ok for them to break international law? How many times have we heard these claims and Israel never produces any proof to back it up. So you tell your Israeli buddies stop bombing schools and hospitals. Israel has a right to defend themselves but Palestine has that right as well.
edit on 21-5-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I do believe it is Israeli land, most wars were fought over land, again this has happened since the begining of time but when Israel does it its wrong?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MySkinsWhite

It's simple, release Gaza, let Palestine be recognized as a UN recognized state/country/whatever, have mutually agreed security force provide security until a mutual truce is established.
Have both parties sit at a table and talk it out until they pass out. Sign it, stamp it, and enforce it. No exceptions.
So far, I've seen one party NOT willing to commit to negotiations. Guess who? The god's people!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If you believe that Israel wasn't attacked then there isn't much more I can say I suppose.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak
And when we remove gaza shopping mall ...

And why would you do that? Oh yes .. because the truth of the situation there doesn't fit your agenda. It is NOT a concentration camp. Not even close.

What aid?!

What a bunch of : Seriously dude.
Palestinian Aid

Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip receive one of the highest levels of aid in the world

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So because Israel is using the old we are protecting ourselves it's ok for them to break international law?

They have a right to protect themselves. They have a right to board ships and seize illegal arms and munitions that would be used to kill innocent Israelis. You betchya.

How many times have we heard these claims and Israel never produces any proof to back it up.

Oh please .. there have been tons of reports in the news .. pictures and all .. of the ships going to Gaza with illegal munitions and arms.

So you tell your Israeli buddies stop bombing schools and hospitals.

So you tell your Palestinian buddies to stop using schools and hospitals and civilians as human shields. Freak'n cowards.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

1: Why isn't there ONE positive image of GAZA search string on Google Images? Why?
Shopping mall should be visible somewhere... I don't say it doesn't exist, but what good does a SHOPPING MALL do when they have bombs and white phosphorous dropping on their heads and drones hovering over their head? No agenda, just keeping things in balance....

2: What aid is good if it doesn't help people live better and have their homes razed by Israel? There is simple no logic to this non-existing equation.

"Palestinians need American money, but if they use it as a way of pressuring us, we are ready to relinquish that aid."
Text

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That's a whole lot of strawman right there.

Look, you obviously don't hold an unbiased opinion, just like buster, so I don't see much point in arguing with someone who refuses to be objective.

Last time, then I leave ya all to your the Jews are evil lovefest...

All sides are guilty. They all have blood on their hands. No one is innocent in this except the civilians in both Israel and Palestine who would just like to live their lives without bombs or missiles raining down on their heads. Since neither sides leaders want that, then they all live in fear of being blown up by the other side daily.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I don't see much point in arguing with someone who refuses to be objective..

:bnghd: I agree. The facts have been posted.
If they really want to educate themselves it's there.
I'm out. Bu-bye.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

All sides are guilty. They all have blood on their hands. No one is innocent in this except the civilians in both Israel and Palestine who would just like to live their lives without bombs or missiles raining down on their heads. Since neither sides leaders want that, then they all live in fear of being blown up by the other side daily.

On this I agree. Partially. Why?
Because some leaders on one side are more cautious and more "civillian preserving" friendly than the leaders of the other side.

And again, nothing biased about this...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Facts that still do not justify Israels's wrong doings and in fact, make the matter worse for them...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That is the Gaza City shopping mall. It's real enough and perhaps a shock to you because you haven't seen a full picture of things. Life isn't as hard there as it's made out to be. It's not great, although it's not quite what I'd call a siege.

3,893 truckloads of goods were imported into the Gaza Strip last month, including 1,135 truckloads of construction materials

Now the source is the IDF, and for some ..they will discard that out of hand. I'm sure the other side tracks what comes in as well though and if Israel played with those numbers too much, it'd be a world press worthy issue we'd have heard about, long ago. It looks like routine import/export border stats and they publish them regularly. That's where the goods for the mall come from, for the most part.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
History is so warped and we only hear the story of the victor and never the full story. The past is shrouded in heavy mists deliberately laid to obscure any truths or understanding of truths by those who would seek to 'know' and really 'see'.

My mother in law was a bit of a one for this kind of behaviour. Whenever her mum gave us a gift, something that was old or just something she owned she wanted to pass on to us, mother in law would insist, in states of tears and tantrums that she had 'the matching pair' and therefore what we had must be HERS and we had to hand it over to her NOW! In her mind, historically she had something VERY similar, so surely anything else similar should be hers?

She claimed the historic ownership of all we were given and for a while we gave in.

Then we realised that she would not give in until she had not only what we were given but anything she fancied in our house. At this point we realised she was, putting it kindly 'nutty as a fruit cake' and just wanted what we had, because of some mythological 'history' in her mind.

She was cruel to her neighbours, something I can give evidence to having been stopped in the street many times and complained to about 'that woman' and how she wants everything her own way and will call the authorites over anything she wanted to make trouble over, always claiming that having a disabled husband makes her special and her needs should come first.

We decided to check out her symptoms and we found that malignant narcissistic personality disorder was a cap that would fit her nicely. It might fit some nation states also, and not just one or two at that! A lot of people want to be 'special' and trample on others simply because they can.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join