It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2013 | Full List of 171 Documented Israeli Cease Fire Violations – Updated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Full list of 171 documented Israeli Cease Fire Violations

Latest update: May 20, 2013 by occpal Continuously updated. The overview below, only mentions attacks linked to media /HR- press releases and reports. World’s MSM stays silent and slams mum as Israel keeps violating the cease fire agreement relentlessly. Although several NGO’s, human rights organisations condemned, the by local media documented attacks largely are being ignored by main stream news. (As usual) Per report of Jan 28, 2013, health officials said there have been over 90 attacks since the cease fire (Reported by PRESSTV) The overview below only contains attacks which could be linked to reported in media or written reports from Gaza. Violations occurred, may be added later, for not all attacks are covered immediately or not at all by media. Media not always covers separate incidents in a short while or on the same day as separate events, but as a single attack.

I must say, the list is frightening.... 171.... is a huge number in my eyes....
Israel should show restraint towards Gaza, which I consider to be a concentration camp...
When I look at this map, I see a problem that is worrying...

How come there is no independent military peacekeeping force between Israel and the rest of the world?
Or build a giant wall on Israel so it does not harm any more civilians. Whatever, I wish they would just cease and desist from any more aggressive acts. Let those people live peacefully.
Ironic, once a "victim" of a "holocaust" is now doing the holocaust.
No excuse for such behavior.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Just want to thank you for posting that information, i think it gets left out a lot and you really need to see both sides.

That said, the OP in no way insinuated that every Palestinian is innocent, so lets not play that game.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Interesting list. But, what do you expect from people living under constant threat of aggression?
I figure, sooner or later, someone has to respond, right?
Now I find this one:
Israeli Violations of the UN Security Council Resolutions
Just by seeing this I find that for some reason, Israel is in a "protective" state, meaning it can do basically whatever it wants. Why? Who benefits from people suffering? ME, Africa, SAmerica, whatever...?
But Israel really does some work...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Just want to thank you for posting that information, i think it gets left out a lot and you really need to see both sides.

That said, the OP in no way insinuated that every Palestinian is innocent, so lets not play that game.

Thanks for having a well constructed and neutral comment on this topic!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hey dude, you realize that a "missile" can also be a rock from a wrist rocket??
Yeah yeah bad things blah blah...
Palestine lobs a rock over a wall and israeli terrorists respond with Apache gunships and white phosphorous.
Check the death tolls if you do not believe, Palestine rarely gets to use anything better than an Estes rocket, where israeli terrorists use the best bombs American money can buy.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
the OP in no way insinuated that every Palestinian is innocent, so lets not play that game.

Nope. Not playing any game. Just listing both sides.
Showing that both sides aren't exactly innocent.
Both sides have blood on their hands .. and no intent on changing (it would seem).

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak
Interesting list. But, what do you expect from people living under constant threat of aggression?

The same can be said for the Israelis. They live under a constant threat of aggression.
So do the Palestinians. Heck .. for that matter ... so does everyone in that part of the world.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Hey dude, you realize that a 'missile' is a missile, right? (you didn't read the links I provided .. did you?) The Palestinians lob them indiscriminately into Israel in order to try to terrorize and/or kill as many people as possible. These are acts of terrorism and acts of attempted murder ... no matter the ultimate death toll.

Again .. there are no innocent sides in the Middle East.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The same can be said for the Israelis. They live under a constant threat of aggression.
So do the Palestinians. Heck .. for that matter ... so does everyone in that part of the world.

Israelis live under constant threat of aggression from exactly what? From what I've seen, Pals have low quality "hit 'n' miss" tech armament. And the other side have the Iron Dome.

This kind of retaliation is from my memory, the worst, after the white phosphorous attack
Was Syria 'nuked'?

Why was the cease fire been broken so many times?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Israelis live under constant threat of aggression from exactly what?

You didn't read what was posted, did you?

List of Palestinian Rocket Attacks on Israeli Civilians
List of Palestinian Suicide/Homicide Attacks on Israeli Civilians
List of Attacks against Israeli Civilians before 1967
List of Major Palestinian Attacks Against Israeli Civilians Since Oslo (1993)
FARFUR Jihadi Mouse Teaches Children to Kill 'apes and pigs' Jews
etc etc etc

Add to that the threats from Hezbollah and Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood which took over Egypt and said that it's highest priority was to wipe out the Jews in Israel, and .....

EVERYONE over there is living in constant threat from others. The Israelis. The Palestinians. The good people of Syria who are in danger from both Assad and the Al-Qaeda 'rebels'. Everyone has others threatening them constantly. EVERYONE.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Hey dude, you realize that a 'missile' is a missile, right? (you didn't read the links I provided .. did you?) The Palestinians lob them indiscriminately into Israel in order to try to terrorize and/or kill as many people as possible. These are acts of terrorism and acts of attempted murder ... no matter the ultimate death toll.

Again .. there are no innocent sides in the Middle East.

Don't need to read the propaganda to see the truth, about "all" of this supposed "killing" the Palestinians are doing.
The numbers are waaaay too lopsided for any sane person to miss the facts.
There are no innocents... including grade school children in a school house right?
If this sort of thing happened in the US everyone would be out for blood and trying to ban bombs.
But all of this will just go away when the US can no longer afford to keep the lights on and must kick the dead weight off of the couch, then we will see a fair fight.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

This "constant threat" the israeli terrorists live under would not be there if they had not murdered and lied to get that land, then murdering again for more land, and you wonder why they are always "under attack"??

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Israelis live under constant threat of aggression from exactly what?

You didn't read what was posted, did you?

List of Palestinian Rocket Attacks on Israeli Civilians
List of Palestinian Suicide/Homicide Attacks on Israeli Civilians
List of Attacks against Israeli Civilians before 1967
List of Major Palestinian Attacks Against Israeli Civilians Since Oslo (1993)
FARFUR Jihadi Mouse Teaches Children to Kill 'apes and pigs' Jews
etc etc etc

Add to that the threats from Hezbollah and Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood which took over Egypt and said that it's highest priority was to wipe out the Jews in Israel, and .....

EVERYONE over there is living in constant threat from others. The Israelis. The Palestinians. The good people of Syria who are in danger from both Assad and the Al-Qaeda 'rebels'. Everyone has others threatening them constantly. EVERYONE.

I actually did, and saw very low casualty rate of Israelis where there is a growing concern about causality rate of Palestinians.
What I also saw was the Palestinian RESPONSE to the Israel provocation, which, in my book, is SELF DEFENSE.
Let's see the scoreboard of this DEATH GAME:

edit on 21-5-2013 by GakunGak because: inserted another image

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Well, I expect them to defend themselves against the attacks by the arab terrorists. They also build bomb shelters for their people, have a active air defense to stop the terrorist attacks ad have a warning system as well. It must be hard on the Israeli's, with terrorists in countries around them who have vowed to destroy Israel.

I figure, sooner or later, someone has to respond, right?

And Israel does respond to attacks, but of course the terrorist supporters do not like Israel defending themselves.

If Israel stops defending itself it will be destroyed. If the arab terrorists stop attacking Israel there will be peace.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The numbers are waaaay too lopsided for any sane person to miss the facts.

Oh please. Just because the Palestinians aren't hitting big death numbers with their rockets doesn't change the fact that they are attempting mass murder of civilians on a daily basis.

This "constant threat" the israeli terrorists live under would not be there if they had not murdered and lied to get that land, then murdering again for more land, and you wonder why they are always "under attack"??

Again .. you posted so quickly that I know you didn't bother to read the very credible information that I gave you. Put aside your bias and read the information before you post again. It's the only way to have a conversation worth my time.

ETA -

Originally posted by hellobruce
If Israel stops defending itself it will be destroyed. If the arab terrorists stop attacking Israel there will be peace.

Pretty much says it all. that's the bottom line.

edit on 5/21/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So, I guess the Israelis had best just put away their high tech toys away and lower themselves to the same tactics of those who oppose them?

Not going to happen.

It's called an escalated response. Hezbollah or Hamas tosses a couple of homemade Katusas Israel’s way and Israel uses laser guided weaponry in return.

The Peace talks are always open, but the PLO, Hamas and Hezbollah have pretty much refused dialogue.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFanOh please. Just because the Palestinians aren't hitting big death numbers with their rockets doesn't change the fact that they are attempting mass murder of civilians on a daily basis.

Few inacurate rocket attacks from Palestine Versus Israeli:
1: Use of WH on civvies
2: Illegal pirate boarding of commercial traffic bound to Gaza, which resulted in civillian casualities by Israel Military
3: Indiscriminate aerial bombing campain hitting targets close to civillian population
4: Training weapon sights on children, ordering them like they are POW's
And many more......

If they were doing that to me, I would also defend my territory with my life.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
The Peace talks are always open, but the PLO, Hamas and Hezbollah have pretty much refused dialogue.

But how come there are 171 CEASE FIRE violations from Israel's side?
In order for a cease fire to be broken, it first must exist by both sides...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

But how come there are 171 CEASE FIRE violations from Israel's side?
In order for a cease fire to be broken, it first must exist by both sides...

Because when Israel is attacked by terrorists it retaliates.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join