posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
I'll tell you what,
I live in Sthlm, I even have friends in both camps- people from the projects and those employed in the force.
I'll give you, out of pure good will (and anger), 10 points about this whole mess that seem to PASS PEOPLE BY totally:
1) the elderly man who got shot had it coming. If I was that officer, I'd shoot him 100 times out of 100. It was nothing wrong with that conduct.
There was some miscommunication going on that spurred the riots (typical) but as the right info surfaced only hard-core idiots stuck to their lost
2) as some of the more sane posts in this thread says, these riots where not that bad really. Look at what happened at the EU summit in Gothenburg
back in '01. Now, THAT was a riot (mostly conducted by WHITE young men).
3) The riots are more or less over now. Arresting a lot of kids was the cure. They are scared crapless from the experience. Probably won't hurl even
a snowball again in their lives. Two cops got hurt but nothing bad as far as I am informed. Property damage was mild to moderate.
4) There has been a lot of cases with hooligan violence in the CITY CENTRE over the past few days, further straining a BRILLIANT police effort. Those
people are WHITE young MEN (as always), fighting over SPORTS. Excuse me, but that is so very, very much lower and more pathetic than what was going on
in the suburbs.
5) These kids who keep throwing their stones at the police etc. are doing it because they are STUPID and totally NOT because of ethnical origin or
religion. There has been NO mention of islam in ANY media. The only ones who play that card are over zealous RACISTS (as always) further spreading the
6) The regular residents in the affected suburbs took control of the situation to at least the same extent as the police did. Those people are THE
VAST MAJORITY of the inhabitants who cause NO TROUBLE AT ALL.
7) The real problem here is called neoliberal capitalism. Now, some of you seem to have a hard time understanding that phenomenon and rather stick to
the old caveman routine with the "ugga-boogga, brown man bad, white man good" and that just speaks for itself. I wish that ATS took more of a stand
against this kind of low-level reasoning. Next time I'm at the morgue I'll make sure to pick up a spine and upload it.
8) The other day there was a long interview with one of the kids who was participating in the riots. It was a sad, sad story. From what I could
understand between the lines of his weak reasoning, these kids are bored and frustrated. They have nothing to show for. It was kind of painful to
listen to that guy. I can only think of one more occasion where such NONSENSE is being uttered at that is when I hear the NATIONALISTS speak their
rotten piece. I wonder why the two camps won't make friends more often and comfort each other in their equally FESTERING INGNORANCE.
9) From all the silly, immature ARMCHAIR REVOLUTIONARY rethoric I have to sit through day in and day out here at ATS, authored mainly by sad, lonely,
whiney WHITE MEN, I am baffled that they don't show more SUPPORT and SOLIDARITY with the rioting crowds. Isn't that what you're always talkning
about yourselves; stick it to the man, fight the system, stop authoritarian violence and all that jazz? Aren't you supposed to CONDONE this kind of
behaviour? The logic link here is broken....as if there ever was one. All of a sudden, the governments you so love to hate is worth assimilating into.
Humor me and tell me who this adds up, please.
10) Finally- the obviously missing link here has again to do with SOLIDARITY that is totally LOST:
who are the roiting kids? Unemployed. Angry. Low education. Feeling left out by the system. Angry at the government. Arrogant/Ignorant. Feeling
stigmatized, overlooked, ignored. Wishing for some "great change" to come. Resorts to meaningless violence. Hates the police. Often involved in
criminal activity which further limits chances to future prosperity.
You know what fits also to ALL OF THE ABOVE? Those yokels&hicks in the EXTREME RIGHT!
And you know what more makes them come together? They BOTH think they can relate to and identify with PEOPLE IN GENERAL who in fact DESPISES THEM for
all that they are!!! My GOD this is so stupid!
The conclusion there is that PEOPLE riot from time to time. We all act like complete twats given the right circumstance and context. If the poor keep
getting poorer in a system where everyone is a loser and where social responsibility is a non-issue OF COURSE this is what you get!
For all you people out in the world who think you know something about this- YOU DON'T!
The "immigrants are to blame"-agenda I've seen only in non-Swedish MSM and in racist posts on the internet. Politics are to blame- and yes that
includes multi culturalism (NO you don't know the meaning of the term, look it up and NOT in Metapedia, mind you!!!) but it has mostly to do with
economics and welfare.
There I said it, now live with it.