It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 445
<< 442  443  444    446  447  448 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Night Star
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

If we don't get our room back, Jane will make a new thread. Just wish she would hurry up. LOL I'm going crazy here!
How will we ever know what happened to that beating heart in the graveyard, or why all the rum is gone....well, ok, we know why the rum is gone. What has become of the ferrets and the dragons and...OH MY!

Maybe.... just a little bit more... to keep us going?

"The crows leapt into the air from the boney branches of the old elm... for they had heard it! The low, soft murmur of his Cold...dead...heart... still beating in the casket below the graveyard... Angry Winter winds blew forth across the darkened sky as lightening streaked passed them on their journey through the ancient graveyard. Their own hearts beating wildly with fear.... as the shadows flashed, and the ground shook with each roll of thunder. They cowered behind a headstone as a blood curdling cry emanated from... .. behind a crumbling gazebo behind the gatekeepers house. Willow hung, obscuring all but three greying pillars and swaying slightly to strobe the grass with the moon. The sound came again... ...the deathly cold, pounding, gut-wrenching sound of that hollow heart. But why? Why Now? Hadn't it been nearly six years since... ...the inhuman beast was killed, yet here...here his black heart beat with evil. "What kind of dark magic is this?" asked Night Star. The Wizard replied "It is a magic of the most ancient sort, straight from the Pnakotic mythos themselves. The one that controls the magic will feel its might, and so, will meet their demise... They all looked up in unison, as they heard it... the blood-curdling c-r-e-a-k of ancient hinges, rusted with a hundred years of sorrow and tears, hanging heavy upon their dulled pallor..."

I think I'm gonna tag...

Cody?

You're up for the next line!!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The rusted armour creaked, the sword so long in it's scabbard, with a a reluctance released anew,

A keen edge, a new task, and an old honour to fulfil.

Cody

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

cody599

The rusted armour creaked, the sword so long in it's scabbard, with a a reluctance released anew,

A keen edge, a new task, and an old honour to fulfil.

Cody

You need to TAG the next line-writer!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Tag a dragon rider

Only from up high with righteous soul ..................

Cody

edit on 23/2/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Black leathery wings beat against the wind slow and steady like the dreaded heartbeat below. Cautiously circling the night sky, the great beast landed, illuminated by flashes of lightening and the golden orb above.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'll leave it to Gordy to keep all the text together. I'm too lazy. LOL I don't want to tag anyone just to see if someone new might want to add something.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Um...maybe we should have the dragon rider drinking coffee to stay on topic so they don't close this thread too. LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Night Star
I'll leave it to Gordy to keep all the text together. I'm too lazy. LOL I don't want to tag anyone just to see if someone new might want to add something.

"The crows leapt into the air from the boney branches of the old elm... for they had heard it! The low, soft murmur of his Cold...dead...heart... still beating in the casket below the graveyard... Angry Winter winds blew forth across the darkened sky as lightening streaked passed them on their journey through the ancient graveyard. Their own hearts beating wildly with fear.... as the shadows flashed, and the ground shook with each roll of thunder. They cowered behind a headstone as a blood curdling cry emanated from... .. behind a crumbling gazebo behind the gatekeepers house. Willow hung, obscuring all but three greying pillars and swaying slightly to strobe the grass with the moon. The sound came again... ...the deathly cold, pounding, gut-wrenching sound of that hollow heart. But why? Why Now? Hadn't it been nearly six years since... ...the inhuman beast was killed, yet here...here his black heart beat with evil. "What kind of dark magic is this?" asked Night Star. The Wizard replied "It is a magic of the most ancient sort, straight from the Pnakotic mythos themselves. The one that controls the magic will feel its might, and so, will meet their demise... They all looked up in unison, as they heard it... the blood-curdling c-r-e-a-k of ancient hinges, rusted with a hundred years of sorrow and tears, hanging heavy upon their dulled pallor... The rusted armour creaked, the sword so long in it's scabbard, with a a reluctance released anew, A keen edge, a new task, and an old honour to fulfil... Black leathery wings beat against the wind slow and steady like the dreaded heartbeat below. Cautiously circling the night sky, the great beast landed, illuminated by flashes of lightning and the golden orb above." ....

...."uhhm, ah'll have a cappuccino for thuh beast, and a cinnamon bagel to go pullease" he mumbled "...say, when'd you guys get that big golden orb thing fitted to the roof of the coffee house? - that's waay coool maan!"...
edit on 23-2-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: of spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well if I may. I would like to join you all for a nice cuppa..I was trying to give a flag lol but it wont let me for some reason

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"and then, my friend, you die...."

LOL...thats how good poetry ends, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Passing the coffee pot to dukeofyork! "hello!"
Waving at everybody!
Trying to get caught up....hey, did I see a huge golden DRAGON CAKE?
4:30 pm here...that's not too late for coffee, is it?
jacy

Oh, and please don't 'tag me' for the next line in your wonderful story! I am incapable of writing in that manner...all romantic and pretty....but I am enjoying reading it!
edit on 23-2-2014 by jacygirl because: Move along folks, nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Thank you for the coffee pot. Sure looks like it gets busy in here

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Passes a cup of coffee to Jacy. It doesn't have to be romantic or pretty. Just sayin'.
Now where the hell is that rainbow room???? Did Jane fall asleep again? Must be Gordi's fault.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofyork

Yes it does get busy in here. I just hate when I fall pages behind. LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey, where's True?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Friends, yay!! * Starts singing, "Duke, duke, duke...Duke of....oh wait, that's Earl...not York....damn..."*
What was I saying? *tweaks Night Star's cute little pointy ear*
Oh, yes....it does get busy in here, lol. I think that's why we didn't all convene in here before...too many friends in too many threads, geez you just end up behind all the time!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I just been browsing back here. Theres some characters in here haha..

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Good day! What the heck happened?

Did the Valentines thread die?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofyork

There sure are some characters in here. That's why we come. LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hey... So sorry I'm late!

Been rather a busy weekend, so I have not been about nearly as much !

top topics

<< 442  443  444    446  447  448 >>

join