It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 403
<< 400  401  402    404  405  406 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

When you get ready start easy, something like a little bit of chicken broth and maybe a cracker. Just trust me on that part. I couldn't handle anything substantial until very late in the evening!
But getting anything down will help your stomach to not cramp and ache as bad as if throwing up repeatedly with an empty stomach. The dry heaves are horrible!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

You are so right, Littled. It's that super-empty feeling like your stomach is caving back in on itself that's the worst. On my fourth mug of water and choking down a thin bagel slice. 'Can already feel it relaxing just a bit.

Cody, don't you dare "bring up" oranges again!
'Nice pic of Dad, BTW. Now I understand why that bottle looked emptier than I remembered this morning.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday.. I was busy all day and only logged in once just to send a lil message to a sweet friend

And hope everyone is having a nice day today. I haven't looked at all the posts I missed... I saw merry christmas

This year sure has gone by so fast..I can't believe we are about to start a new year...

Hugs and love to you all ~~~>>>>

I like this ^^^^^^

Peace to you all~~~~~>>>>

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hi Natalia. I love your cat-vatars. The red one you just had was adorable. The sentiment on the button is nice, too. We've been trying to rescue a second dog this holiday season and that's how I feel about whichever new little soul finds its way to us.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Hiya!! And good morning...or late morning and almost afternoon

And thanks for liking my cat-vatars!! Hehehe... That's a great new word!! I like switching kitties. If I could afford it I would have more cats...but I only have my two black ones. We've never had a dog before. I like dogs in all.. I've just never had the urge to get one.

That's great you are trying to rescue a dog!! I hope his lil soul finds his way to you guys

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Good day all

We came home last night to avoid the storms today, hope you all had an awesome Christmas, mum I hope you feel a tad better today

Timely It may be too little too late for us to retain the ashes but we're coming back at you mate

164 for 9 What happened to mighty OZ ?

Cody

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

graceunderpressure
Rod and Cody, your Christmas stories really touched me. Brilliant!

I could really use some "comfort and joy" this morning. I am beyond hungover! 'Rarely ever touch liquor of any sort but yesterday, while sitting in front of a fire, we managed to snarf down an unholy amount of Grand Marnier. It went down so smoothly but today the just the sight of the bottle sitting on my counter makes me want to hurl.

Please, someone say something comforting? And try not to mention oranges!

Hair of the dog :

Rennies :

Alka seltzer :

And lots of these :

Or this :

followed by this :

Maybe a couple of nice greasy egg and bacon sandwiches in-between the oranges and the Cointreau might also help...!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 27-12-2013 by Rodinus because: GREASY egg and bacon sandwiches added

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Morning, All!

Rod, I was fine until I scrolled down to that big, unholy pile of oranges you posted.
Thank heavens that I didn't see this post yesterday. It would have resulted in a reenactment of the Linda Blair exorcist scene (only in orange). I will never quite look at the-fruit-never-to-be-named in the same way, again. E-VIL!!

'Feeling so much better today. Littled's advice was spot on. If anyone needs the cure for your upcoming New Year celebration, it was the 6-7 cups of water, followed by chicken broth and a beer that finally made me feel half-human again.

Cody, Mum is glad to hear you avoided the storm and made it home OK. Now, get the ladder out so you can take down those Xmas lights! Heehee.

Natalia, I love cats, too! If I weren't so allergic, I'd have a few cur;ed up with me right now. 'Adopted two siblings as kittens once (Boris and Natasha) and they lived long, happy lives for almost 18 years. We're still waiting to hear back from "Daisy's" foster mum. If it's meant to be, it will be.

Hope you all have a lovely Friday. I'm going to get some exercise and try to sweat out the remainder of the alcohol in my system. What's that fruity smell??

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

If the boys felt anything like I did, after too much merry, that would be it ...

It's OK though, it seems Rod has the answer/s above ^^^^.

Those storms in the south did not sound too friendly !
Glad your safe and had a good Chrissie. ( extra good to hear of your Sis' !!)

Need a hangover thread !!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Haven't visited since Christmas; thought I'd drop in and say hi to everyone.

So, what'd y'all get for Christmas?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Thanks Timely

There are times in life when your heart almost bursts from joy

That was one of them.

Cody

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

sled

There is as far as I know nothing sinister about the pattern on your back

It was supposed to be a stylised scarab

Looks good

Cody

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Oh, okay then. Thanks! That works perfectly.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You were saying something about "Mighty Oz" mate,

I get it .

Ed: Nice skin art Sled !
edit on 28-12-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Talk about opening my big mouth too soon

Whitewash on the way. How embarrassing

Cody

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Oh my boys and girls... look what i have just found :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time to get the bacon sandwiches out methinks?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh, yes it is, Rodinus!

Thank you for posting that link. It's very cheering.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Eeewwww Bacon!

Can't believe 2014 is around the corner...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Darth !!!!!!!!!!! Gerlfriend !!!!!!!!!!!! Hunty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the T squirrel ?

We're gonna glam up 2014 and make 2013 look like a tramp hunty

Cody

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I'm just dropping in to say...I'm thirsty big time..I ain't felt to good today been in bed most of the day. I think the junkfood has caught up with my innards!!. I always struggle if I eat greasy food urrggggg..Anyway hope everyone is doing well
....And remember....Your all wonderful

top topics

<< 400  401  402    404  405  406 >>

join