It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Your wish is my command my dear web mother

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! I won't let anyone be or feel comfortable...
hehehe.
jk... Or am I?? Mwahahahahahaha!!!

And aha about DB. Thanks for telling me or us...

Glad things are moving along for ya and hope it turns out great!!! I'll just sit back and watch you work from here... Hehe

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi Guys

Hope all is well with you all.

It seems winter is on it's way over here so Doc won't be out in his mankini for a while.

And Rodinus asked me to send you all hugs, he is currently driving Europe through snow storms and my heart goes out to him.........................NOT

Cody

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

TheDoctor46
Hello friends..Hows it going?.. Hey littled you building a new house?...Hi cody hows things. Natalia. Hellllloooo
......Sled im gonna rock a sunrise this week for your thread hopefully
....Darth hello squirrel......Darkblade hows it going......Rod.....You trapped in your garden shed again with all those dwarfs lol....And everyone else......Good day

Good evening to all of you. I'm trying to pry my eyes open after staying up 6 hours longer than I should have. I felt such a rush of "something" running through me, I couldn't sleep. Maybe it's Comet Ison getting closer, or maybe it's the snow on the way for in the morning, I don't know. But it sure made it hard to get up, losing so much sleep.

I look forward to seeing your pics, Doc. You have some great ones so far. Thanks for thinking of me.

Did any of you hear the radio show last night? Darkblade and the others were discussing my paranormal thread during the second hour.
Alfred2012 was supposed to be on, but he got bumped to next week because of JFK. Can you believe that?!
(Just kidding!)

If you missed it, and would like to hear it, give me a shout in a U2U. There is supposed to be a place to rewind the show, but I can't find it. I do have other resources though.

Ahhh... this coffee is hitting the spot! Nothing like that first cup after waking up!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

cody599
Hi Guys

Hope all is well with you all.

It seems winter is on it's way over here so Doc won't be out in his mankini for a while.

And Rodinus asked me to send you all hugs, he is currently driving Europe through snow storms and my heart goes out to him.........................NOT

Cody

Hahaa....

Thought you could pick on me whilst i am absent didn't you...

Just for that let me start the first 2013 ATS snowball fight.... right in your face my old chap...

And as i am driving all day today, may i be one of the first to wish all of our friends over in the USA a very happy and joyful Thanksgiving

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

TheDoctor46
.Rod.....You trapped in your garden shed again with all those dwarfs lol....And everyone else......Good day

Not dwarfs... Gerbils Doc.... Gerbils with skis and moonboots

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hi Rod

I just answered a u2u thls morning asking after you.

I said you won't br around until next week.

Luckily I signed of.... Now watch him make me out
to be a liar

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod!!!! What are you doing up there with that... that... person? You just told us you were traveling around Europe so no one would know you rubbed elbows with this............ person, didn't you?!

Take this!!!

Ha, Ha!!!

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wish. Unfortunately, looks like I will be stuck at work because of the icy roads they are predicting for Thursday morning. Going to get down to 16 degrees here by Thursday morning. We have wet roads from the rain and snow we got last night, so the roads will freeze over tonight. I'm sure most of 1st shift will be calling off, which means 3rd shift has to stay and cover their post.

edit on 11/27/2013 by sled735 because: wrong pic!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think Nat may be on to something choosing water over coffee:

positivemed.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No worries sled. I never forget anything about sunsets or rises
...The weather has warmed up though and brought rain..It will come good again...

reply to post by Rodinus

Gerbils ........Rigggggghttttt......You had your medication lately

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

Hi Rod

I just answered a u2u thls morning asking after you.

I said you won't br around until next week.

Luckily I signed of.... Now watch him make me out
to be a liar

Cody

If its a "Her" i am around and will gladly give away my secret hotel address somewhere near Strasbourg at the moment... if its a "Him" then please send him a box of gerbils and a roll of duct tape

In both cases, please say a big hi on my behalf and also a sincere thank you for asking after me

Hugs and respects

Rod

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod!!!! What are you doing up there with that... that... person? You just told us you were traveling around Europe so no one would know you rubbed elbows with this............ person, didn't you?!

Take this!!!

Ha, Ha!!!

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wish. Unfortunately, looks like I will be stuck at work because of the icy roads they are predicting for Thursday morning. Going to get down to 16 degrees here by Thursday morning. We have wet roads from the rain and snow we got last night, so the roads will freeze over tonight. I'm sure most of 1st shift will be calling off, which means 3rd shift has to stay and cover their post.

edit on 11/27/2013 by sled735 because: wrong pic!

Ohhh bugger... i cannot find a decent YT snowball fight on my travelling computer... as soon as i go onto YT my comp crashes... so take this... *chucks humongous giant dog poo filled snowball at Sled*...

SPERLATTT......

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Gerbils ........Rigggggghttttt......You had your medication lately

*Twitches and grins insanely*

What medication???

Kindest respects

*twitch*

Rod

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hello, Hello, Hello dolls!

Back from the planet Venus!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Hey squirrel

The wife asked me to go to a party where we dress up in each clothes

Not really my style but I'm always up for a laugh,

So my question is this. The little black number or the full length classy thing ?

And how the hell do I do my eyes

Cody

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Oh gurl, i would paint you to filth!

what "look" are you going for doll? the eyes are important, but gurl you have to blend, and Contour!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Gurl

Get rid of the wrinkles and make me look fierce.
All that laughing cost me dear

Cody

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Happy thanksgiving to all our American cousins

May your day be filled with love and fun

Cody

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Good Morning ATS!

*raises cup*

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

*sip*

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

DARKBLADE!!!!! It's good to finally have you back! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Roses.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Good morning and happy T day to you too Sled!

What have I missed in the last two weeks?!?!?

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join