It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well its quiet in here tonight. I just nipped out for a few hours and suddenly have become very weak and feel a bit off urrrrggg. So i wont be on coffee tonight. I will stick to water

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

TheDoctor46
Well its quiet in here tonight. I just nipped out for a few hours and suddenly have become very weak and feel a bit off urrrrggg. So i wont be on coffee tonight. I will stick to water

Nipped out to "take the dog for a walk" as they say in Newcastle did we Doc?

Mrs R has got me on D.I.Y. duty this weekend so having another go at fixing up the outside kennel to stop the Labrador from escaping as well as putting up a movement detecting lamp to stop us from stepping in labrador eggs when feeding the pack on a night-time... 2.5 metre high enclosure with electrified wires at the stop and he still manages to climb up escape! (i am so looking forward to when his arthritis will set in as he gets older!)

Hope you are all feeling good and hope your kneee is healing well dear Nat.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hi Rod

Just a thought, if you set the electric fence at the top so as it slopes inward it'll make it much harder for Scooby to escape.

Hugs to you and your's

Cody

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all my friends

Enjoy every moment you have living.

Dance...just simply dance and smile and love.

Peace to you all ~~>>

I'm trying to stay so positive with all the negative that is thrown at me. I am strong and know I can keep my head held high and make someone smile.

Sipsip
edit on 9-11-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Good Morning maam. Hope your doing well today. Sure sounds like your in a nice mood. I have done a little dance or two in my car today whilst on the motorway. Just a top body dance lol...I did have hold of the steering wheel...I think haha
....And like your quote. I aint put a picture on for a few days but i will do
.....Hope you have a great weekend

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Howdy friend

I feel being in a good mood is ten times better than being in a bad one. Hey glad ya got to dance a bit!
Thanks for the great weekend wishes..and I hope you have a great weekend as well. It seems this weekend will be ok. I will try and enjoy it and for real not let a certain family member get into my brain and eat it

Yes we need a pic of the day!!

Sipsip

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia[/

Ok then just for you today....Seeing as its almost armistice day here where we remember those in world war 2 ......Just for you....Picture Of The Day..

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Well now...for some reason that picture brought tears to my eyes that are now rolling down my face.

It's so beautiful. I just want to see the beauty in all things. I know there's bad in this world. We sure need more love though...and caring along with compassion. Thanks for that pic. Like I said just so beautiful.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yes it is a beautiful for sure. Those are the kind of things i want to see with my own eyes as well. Life is to short to miss out on the things what are the most beautiful and important to us
. Dream a nice dream as they say. And im humbled that i made you cry tears of joy. Tears of joy far outweigh the tears of sadness

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

It's beautiful!
Well, you made me smile this morning.
Keep it up, you seem to be doing well being a positive sweet person.
The world just isn't allowed to drag us down!
I hope you have a great day Nat!

To doc, I love your photo today too. Thank you!

edit on 9-11-2013 by woodsmom because: Thanks doc!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Hello woodsmom. Hope your doing well today. Hows the baking going?. Yes being positive is the best way to go. Yes the picture is sure nice. Hope the weather is treating you kindly

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Good Morning ATS! Well, afternoon here, but still.....

*sip*

Hope everyone is having a great day! We have snow on the ground here, but I have no salt to spread out because we have not gotten any yet, so I can't shovel or I will make a much more slippery situation than is already out there...lol

So I will just stay inside where it is nice and warm and drink this coffee!

*guzzle*

edit on 9-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hi Doc!
I actually worked on some canning this week, I put up 28 jars of spreadable spreadable fruit (all fruit and juice, no sugar) strawberry Serrano pepper sauce, and some dulce le leche.

That really is a great picture, it's always nice to see color when the world has gone grey.
Our weather has been odd, they seem to be getting our snow down south. I don't mind a bit, it's the longest fall we have had in years.

Darkblade, we always let the first snow pack down here, it makes for less traction issues. It also helps us keep our gravel where it belongs. You can have the snow though, I actually planted a few forgotten lily bulbs the other day. The very top of the soil was frozen, but diggable. Thanks for taking it down there. Haha!

Have a great day everyone!
edit on 9-11-2013 by woodsmom because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You are welcome. I will actually take as much snow as I can as to me, it is all money.
The more it snows, the more I make...

*cha-ching!*

Unless we have no salt.....
*mutter*

*sip*

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hi woodsmom. Glad your doing well. Wow you sure have been busy putting all those together. And it sounds very nice to
. We had our first frosts this week here, And in fact its pretty cold now. Plenty of hail stones today with some hard rain mixed in. I got my coal fire roaring away now lol. Well just make sure ya keep you and your family warm and safe. Thats the main thing
. And i bet even in winter its still wonderful where you live
...Take care ya here!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hi Darkblade. Snow already....Cool lol. Sounds like its to your advantage as well
.. Get that coffee machine on overtime and you will be fine.....Hope your doing well

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

That's music to my ears! As long as we get some snow before Christmas I will be happy. It can stay away until then. This was the first year I got to take the boys trick or treating without winter coats over their costumes.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Always busy, LOL, and warm and safe. I like hiding in the woods for a reason.

Winter does get pretty here. We are freezing too, and have been for a bit, but the snow softens everything. I will post some winter pics when it shows up.

It sounds like you are keeping pretty warm yourself. Hopefully the hail changes to snow for you too.
edit on 9-11-2013 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hello to all!

Just a reminder to enjoy life's simple pleasures. And nothing beats that first cup after waking up!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

:Hey sled. How are you. I just in a agony. I just smashed my arm going bed. Arrrrrggggggg. Jeezou. That's justruined my night

new topics

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join