It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

natalia
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hey man. Glad to see ya around. Hope you are doing good and roses too..

I hear my crows now.. And I've had two more encounters with grasshoppers...one was dead and one was alive.

Hope you have a nice day.

We are doing good! Workaholics the last week or so, but other than that doing very well

Good to hear the crows are still hanging out. I was dreaming about crows last night, but don't remember what, only that I had a funny accent that sounded British.
I don't remember what the crow thing was, only that I was looking into it's eye as it was listening to me talk. I remember thinking chicks would dig the accent, and then I realized, yup, dreaming...*wake up* lol

Still getting grasshoppers too! That's awesome!

Nice little signs

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Rodinus
reply to post by Darkblade71

You must be psychic Dark, was just whistling that tune when i came back to read your post!

Will be shortly going myself as Rod Jr has extra football training tonight...

Kindest respects

Rod

*sip*

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
hey yall! I got some great news today!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Woot !

Hearty congratulations ! Stealth pays ! lol

You go gettem' girl !!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

cody599

davethebear

cody599
reply to post by davethebear

It was a lot better before the colours faded, that's my old club colours, I'm debating on getting touched in again.

Yeah the good old days, no health and safety just a bloody good ride, a few drinks and a punch up.

Then all into the pub for a laugh about it together.

I've still got a scar from a wayward chain.

Makes me smile to this day to remember the fun of being young and not giving a damn.

Cody

Yeah mate, time passes so quickly, but so glad I was about when I was. I got kicked off my scooter countless times and ended up in A and E when a bloke decided to wrap a pool cue around my head and break my jaw, but that was just a sign of the times, it was all kind of good fun.....I maybe 48, but I still have the mind of a youngster, but with out the crappy bits.....haha.....Cheeeeeeeeers

Ummmmmmmmmm yeah

Sorry about that mate, but you did look remarkably like a cue ball at the time

I owe you a beer, If you're ever around north London give me a shout, and I'll make good on my promise.

Cody

Wow, it could have been you Cody...haha........

I did live in North London for a while, Kensall Green and Neasden, yeah, I'll be around to collect my beer....

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I look forward to it Dave

Cody

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

WOOHOO You go girl !!!!!!!

Cody

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Y'all want to know what the latest E.T. messages are?

Take a look: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And have a cup of coffee while you read.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Mornin sled. Hope you are doing well!
I'll pass on the coffee...I have my water...again...yes, why yes it is getting boring

I'll check out that thread now

((((Hugs)))))

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello all. Hope ya rockin away in your favorite chairs. And drinking plenty of coffee, Water or moonshine!! Whatever floats your boat...Morning Natalia hope you are well...Hi sled...I believe!!!!! And im gonna look to....One day they will come back for me!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Good morning everyone! Hope all are well and ready for the weekend!
Taking the grandgirl to the big Homecoming parade this afternoon- always fun!

A lovely day and weekend to all!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

And good morning to you madam. Sounds nice the homecoming parade
. Its pissing down here today. And i just got a drenching. But im doing well so it dont matter
....Have a biscuit

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I have a rocking chair..but I don't use it

My comfy couch is great!!! I'm all propped up and my cats are begging for food...ugh. I have to go to the store and get them some food now!!!! Boooooo!!!!

Hope you are doing good.
edit on 18-10-2013 by natalia because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hello there Little D!! I hope you and your grand girl have a great time!!
That sounds fun. I start working tonight as a nerdy witch!! I'm so excited!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Mmmmmmm........cookies!!!!!!

Our town has one of the biggest homecoming celebrations in the nation Doc, and several times it has been featured on the national news in the past. A huge bonfire, a parade so huge that traffic pulls over on the interstate just to watch, a fireworks display in keeping with a spectacular new years celebration, the marching band (#1 military marching band in the country for decades) strap flashlights to their legs under their pants and do a lights out show, twirlers with flaming batons, etc. People come from miles around to check it out, and people that have moved to other parts of the country return home in droves just for this weekend. I will see many, many old friends today...it will be awesome!

Hope you have a great weekend Doc!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hello to you all coffee lovers in this thread.

I wish you all,health,luck, love and happiness forever.

Because you all are good people.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Be sure to get some pics while you're in your full costume Nat so I can show them to Naynay! You should have heard her telling her mama about seeing "nat nat", she is just so precious! I'm sure she will have a sugar rush by the time the parade is over- they throw candy to the kids (fun for kids, not so fun for granny). She is pitching a fit to go already and the parade doen't even start until 2pm. This is going to be a long day, I can tell!

Have fun being a witch Nat! Maybe we can catch up this weekend.
Hugs, webmama

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hi there. Yes im doing good today thanks. Im getting hungry now already! Boooo. Hope you have a great weekend..And here is the picture of the day.....On your marks....Get set....Go!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'll snap pics tonight and I will enjoy everything and I will try and spread my love and happiness as well..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Wow that does sound good. Mines a rather huge burger. Followed by a massive pizza slice...I dont do candy so i will try a few of the rides

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join