It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hey Doc

I was just thinking how weird it is

We talk about up north and down south and we're only a few hours drive apart, good luck with the weather this weekend by the way mate.

Woodsmom and littled kinda put it into perspective huh

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Pick an ear mate, stop trimming it, and start from there

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

My youngest was 2 before I cut his for the first time. He had the most beautiful blond ringlets. Even with the blue clothes covered in race cars I had a sweet old man ask me how old my daughter was one day in the hardware store. It was just time for it to go.

That's too bad that the mrs. doesn't like the long hair. Maybe she just didn't like the attention you got.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yea i know, But to us North to South etc seems an eternity away!.. I think Texas is bigger than England!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody you have to look at the scale of everything. I'm pretty sure your whole country could fit into either my or woodsmom's state with room left over. It can be below freezing where she lives while where I live I'm wearing shorts and running the air conditioning. The USA is really BIG!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Now I'm busted I guess. He's got his honey do list. And yes I am a very lucky lady!
He's got all winter to split wood, and your right its a great stress reliever, for both of us! Nah, we have bicycles and garden tools and kids toys that need to find their proper homes before the snow actually flies. We are in those crucial few weeks after the first freeze and before the heavens dump on us. Even with the annual fall clean up it is amazing what shows up where come spring thaw.

How are you doing?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

You aren't kidding about fitting into either of our states! And that shorts comment just isn't fair, lol!
If I drove it would probably take a week to get to littled. Goodness, it takes me 4 hours just to drive to the nearest city, and about 2 days to get to the other big city in the state.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

It sounds great where you are. I know it's a bit in the wilderness but you can't beat it
....Well he wont be sneaking off to the nearest bar in a hurry being out there....Although i bet he has a secret moonshine set up lol..Well i would anyway!! Only to keep me warm though in winter
...Im doing ok. Im just gonna flow with the wind
....Oh and i just checked my state. And it would fit in littled's wig cupboard haha

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We both love where we are! We are lucky to raise our boys here. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

We make a lot of things
. He's not a bar kind of person, but we both enjoy a few good beers by the bonfire. I make sure to keep him warm too! He's truly my best friend, and so much more. Living this life together is the only way to go.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That sounds truly amazing
....By the fire out in the wilderness with your true love
. Cherish every moment woodsmom, Sure sounds like you have a great set up there to with the boys. And i bet the stars look great!!..What a great way to live. And make sure you are all safe and warm this winter

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sorry people had to deal a bloody flood

Just call me Cody Super plumber
Assuming the fix holds

Now to run a bath and see if I can flood the bathroom as well

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well im gonna start putting a picture of the day on here for everyone....Today's picture seemed fitting as the first one when i saw it. So ladies and Gentlemen...Picture of the day ......

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Thanks. And thanks ( to you all) for chatting with me. Just talking about it reminds me how lucky I am. I do cherish it. Now, back to the chaos that is two little boys. Have a great day all!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Have a great day woodsmom, And thank you for painting a lovely image in my mind of nature...Take care

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just checking in on yall....hope everyone is doing ok!

I am going insane waiting for my test results....it's like torture....tic tock tic tock .........uggggh I can't TAKE it LOL!

I have to get rid of this nervous energy.....so....who wants to dance???

I have the perfect song....C'mon yall!

**strikes a pose** Let's GO!

**only hears the sound of chirping crickets**

I SAID C'mon yall!!

Crank it up!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hi stealthykat. Well its late here now, But hell yes lets have a dance. Im full of energy, Im raring to go
. You ain't seen my belt have you?

edit on 10 10 2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I sure would love to dance. I'm dying not being able to with these stupid hurt knees!!!!

I'll dance in my mind with you.

edit on 10-10-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

TheDoctor46
Well im gonna start putting a picture of the day on here for everyone....Today's picture seemed fitting as the first one when i saw it. So ladies and Gentlemen...Picture of the day ......

I really like this picture a whole lot. A picture of the day is a grand idea. I love cats..
Here's how I felt today though...

Hah ...how cute

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yes i think it will add a bit of something the old pic of the day. Well hope you can rest nicely tonight. Get those knees tucked in tight. Close your eyes and don't make a peep. Hush little baby time to go to sleep!!!

And yes you do looked tired today!
...Never mind. Tomorrow is just around the corner!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Hi Kat I'll give it a go

I'll borrow Doc's going out stuff

I'm not sure if I can dance in these shoes though

Cody

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join