It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Somebody need s to get to work mowing that hill......
*Cracks whip over Doc's head*

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Well you woulden't see much in this cold weather. It would be shrivelled up

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Good day littled

Maybe Doc could fix your mower and borrow that.

We could leave a surprise for him on the seat

I'd like to see his face when he sat down

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hehehe!
Devil is still riding on your shoulder today, innit?
Mwahaha!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Good morning all!
Just thought I would bounce in here for my first cup of coffee so I don't shove my foot in my mouth commenting elsewhere first thing this morning.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Good morning woodsmom!
Hope you and the tribe are doing well. I'm sure you're getting prepared for Winter up there!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Doing great, the boys are being thrashers as usual. Sweet ones this morning though!
Yup, it's been freezing on me. We have been a bit cooped up this week with the wind and the rain. That's probably why the boys are getting feisty.

Hey, I bet they are ready for a weekend with granny! LOL!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Pack them up ans send them on down any time!
Still plenty warm here- I will wear them out for a few weeks having fun outdoors and will send them back too tired to get into Dutch!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Haha! Now if only I could convince the hubby what a great idea that is!
It sounds great to me. They would definitely give you a run for your money.

Luckily for me they don't mind the elements too much. They just get stuck in the house when the wind kicks up too much and we have trees falling everywhere. Haha, even then I have to explain to them that I like them to much to let them get squashed by a tree.

How are you doing?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm doing pretty good! Started lining out the yard yesterday but had to work on the lawnmower before I could even start so didn't get finished. Looks like I will be giving up my weekend in pursuit lawn greatness!

Naynay is getting soooo big! And her hair is down to her behind now, so I've been having fun playing with it. We've been trying different braiding techniques and color chalking for our tea parties and Naynay color chalked the dog's fur earlier this week- it was so cute! She said Astro needed to be pretty for tea party time too!

Have a great day woodsmom! Good to see you around here!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That's great! Sounds like you guys are having a blast! Poor puppy dog, though I'm sure he ( she) looked fabulous. Darn lawnmowers! The lawn can't be worth giving up a good weekend.
Good luck with that. It was good to talk with you a bit this morning too!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hi Woodsmom

littled I used to love plaiting my daughters hair, I found it so relaxing, it was great fun to learn new techniques and try them out.

My boy got so jealous he grew his hair long as well

Bless 'em

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody for years part of my weekday morning routine was to braid my husband's hair every morning before we left the house for work. Eventually he got tired of the cops jacking with him and has kept it cut in a flat top ever since. I miss braiding his long hair sometimes...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah,
when I had long hair ladies used to come up to me and ask for tips on keeping so pristine

All I could think of was engine oil. Lots of engine oil, that's what happens when you ride a British bike

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hi Cody!

I'm a bit jealous too. I only get my long hair to play with. All of my boys get shaved regularly. We actually just shaved off the summer Mohawks last night. Maybe when they get to be teenagers....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hello woodsmom. Hope your doing swell. And have plenty of wood to burn this winter. I love the winter sunsets. You just can't beat them

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hi Doc!
You couldn't be more right about those sunsets. Right now we are still getting the fiery reds and oranges, but as winter sets in it turns lilac and violet. The blues and purples of the Alaska winter are my favorite colors. And yes, we have plenty of wood. My honey has been wanting to get more, but I have distracted him into other chores instead.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I really want to grow mine again while I still can, but Mrs C likes it short

My kids are Jewish (from their mum) and it is traditional to not cut boy's hair for 3 years (if I remember correctly).

He was a beautiful girl
for a while, but I got sick of people telling me what beautiful daughters I have.

That was a humdinger of a row when we got home from the barber's

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Lol leave him alone....There's nothing better on a cold day than thrashing that Axe wood cutting
....Yes the colors of winter sure are great
....You can watch the sunsets while he does all your list of jobs haha. Your on a winner there!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I could grow a mean comb over Cody if i wanted lol... Im not sure which side it would be on yet though

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join