It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 225
51
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime
 




posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hiya Folky wolkies...

As promised, here are a couple of pics of the cute little fluffy bugger who decided to sleep all day yesterday and kept us awake all night having fun and generally giving us a sleepless night!!!





Names that we have come up with so far :

Cornflake
Cyclone
Gaspar
Fartface
Fluffynuts
Rondelle (translated from French to read washer) as he has 2 perfect circles on each hind leg (will try and get a picture taken when the lazy thing can stand up!)
Ziggy
Zebedee
Zebulon

Over to you boys n girls to come up with a couple of suggestions now...

Have a great Sunday

Warmest respects

Rod



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Cute as a button Rod

So I guess my three would be

Button
Turbo lag
Fido

Mrs C is too busy cooing to think at the moment I'll get her input when her eyes are less glazed over

Cody



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
New Method Checks Authenticity of Kopi Luwak Coffee

Well it is the coffee thread


Cody



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Good morning everyone.




posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Cute as a button Rod

So I guess my three would be

Button
Turbo lag
Fido

Mrs C is too busy cooing to think at the moment I'll get her input when her eyes are less glazed over

Cody


Thanks Cody,

Rod Jr came downstairs after the cat had laid an egg in the litter tray and the first thing he said is "that stinks!!!"

Could turn out to be called stinky bum... must admit though, Fido is a pretty fun name!

Now we have a second new member to the family since luchtime... a young pigeon that is too young to fly yet... dogs were going crazy and the 3 legged cat was licking his lips, so now the bird is in a cage and hand feeding it until it is weaned and ready to fly (or end up in the oven
:lol


Warmest respects

Rod



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


I like the name Ziggy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning ATS!!



Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!

*sip*




posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Rodinus
 


I like the name Ziggy!


Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!



Hey Dark, good to hear from you.. me too i would go for the Ziggy name... (Spiders from Mars comes to mind
).

Hope you are having a great Sunday on your ide of the planet? ours is slowly coming to an end (just have to feed the pigeon for the last time...)



Warmest respects

Rodinus
edit on 1-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Vid added



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hey good day coffee swiggers! Hope your doing well. Im ok just having a nice easy sunday. Nothing to strenuous. I have eaten a foot long chicken tikka sub, 4 cakes and a large carton of yoghurt though
...I guess im a bad en!!
Nice pussy rod...Fnarr Fnarr.......



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Hey good day coffee swiggers! Hope your doing well. Im ok just having a nice easy sunday. Nothing to strenuous. I have eaten a foot long chicken tikka sub, 4 cakes and a large carton of yoghurt though
...I guess im a bad en!!
Nice pussy rod...Fnarr Fnarr.......


Hey, good to hear from you Doc
...

A foot long tikka????


I am glad that you liked the picture of my pussy, it was a little tired when i took those as it had been up all night and to get my revenge i had been playing with it all morning


*coughs*... i must have a frog in my throat!?

Warmest repects

Rod
edit on 1-9-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


Yes the pics are great. I have never had any cats. They would probably be good to have for me to. I could just boot them out in the morning and let them in in the afternoon when i finished work. I dont think the neighbours would like my choice of cat though tbh
. Hopefully they would bring dinner back. Saves me going to Asda



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46
 


Lovely little things they are Kittens... look what they did to the house below


Are you sure you want one now Doc?



Warmest

Rod



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


Well i may just stick with some sort of exotic bird whats tame as anything. I used to have a really tame budgie years ago, He was great he used to fly down to me and steal my dinner many a time!. I have a bird now at home (Well its not mine) and it hates me. Always hissing and pecking when i walk past. I thought of doing a hit on it, But it would probably survive and take me out!......Whoops the lights have just gone out!!!!






posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by Rodinus
 


I have a bird now at home (Well its not mine) and it hates me. Always hissing and pecking when i walk past.


Sounds a bit like my "bird" (Mrs Rodinus)


Warmest respects

Rod



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If you guys want to finish your weekend with a smile

This will do it

Cody



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


*emergency reply*

Amber

Just hit me Rod ........................... just a thought and

Where's my sodding red champagne ?

Cody



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Hiya Folky wolkies...

As promised, here are a couple of pics of the cute little fluffy bugger who decided to sleep all day yesterday and kept us awake all night having fun and generally giving us a sleepless night!!!





Names that we have come up with so far :

Cornflake
Cyclone
Gaspar
Fartface
Fluffynuts
Rondelle (translated from French to read washer) as he has 2 perfect circles on each hind leg (will try and get a picture taken when the lazy thing can stand up!)
Ziggy
Zebedee
Zebulon

Over to you boys n girls to come up with a couple of suggestions now...

Have a great Sunday

Warmest respects

Rod


Mrs C's contribution


Zaphod wagglestrom honey eyes fluffy bum

Go figure

Cody



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey its 10.30pm here. Just dropping in to say good day to all my American Friends, And hope you have a good labor day tomorrow...Here's a song for you all...
..And our nations flags together..
..And some of our finest allies...
Mozambique....

Swaziland........Don't you feel a lot safer now



new topics

top topics



 
51
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

log in

join