It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Have a good one Uk,
thanks for stopping in!

*bats eyelashes at Doc*

You posted in that thread...now you gotta do something.....lol

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well set me one brother
.... Why not lol, some of the threads on here need a bit of livening anyway

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hey cheeky chops I'm waiting for one now!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Nice!

You are making me hungry!

We were just discussing what to have for lunch ourselves.
Nuked burritos...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Dare issued......

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In case anyone is wondering...

This is the thread with the Dares:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
how fun, i asked for a dare

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

And you got one...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

oooooh, i'm a bit scared to look,

*closes eyes and goes to topic*

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by Foxy1

Hi. Yes asian ramon noodles are my favourite noodles. I just love them. Oh yes i do get annoyed with the duck artificial labelling to. But i will give you a good tip. I found a sauce called Wile E Coyote on an asian market. The guy said it was made from sacred ingredients. So i thought "Why not, I will try it". So i cooked the noodles and added the sauce. It was great. By far the best tasting sauce i have ever had. Afterwards i was working on my house and had to move an ACME 1000 pound weight with a small pump truck like this
....As i was moving it, The truck with the weight on started to move forward rapidly. My glove got stuck on the handle and i could not let go. Next thing i was rolling down a large hill really fast, I went through a crop of maize like this
The pain was intense as my penis was being scraped on the floor. That was just the start though. As i left the hillside of maize, I went through a bee keepers property and knocked over one of his beehives. All i could here was the intense roaring off angry bees....With the truck still picking up momentum i though my days were numbered, As angry bees started to sting my bottom and arms. I was powerless to stop it. Luckily i crossed a shallow river on the hillside which drenched me and the bees seem to dissapear. I still could not let go of the truck as it shot through the side of a barn, Luckily it was old so the Truck, Weight, And myself easily crashed through to the other side. The truck then went straight across a main road with heavy traffic, And came to a shuddering halt in some farmers conservatory like this
..Thank the lord i thought to myself. But this farmer was not amused. He was shouting and swearing and went to his gun cabinet. I scrambled to my feet and managed to loosen my glove. As i started to run he started firing buckshot in my direction. I just kept running into the distance. Eventually i escaped, Bruised, Battered but alive. BTW just add the sauce for the last 60 seconds of cooking and that will be just right.
..............Here you go
actual thread here
edit on 25-8-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You both cracked me up!

Made me laugh so hard I started snorting...

Ok, I am off to go do some grocery shoppin!

lol

Gonna be chucklin the entire way to the store...

edit on 25-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes i wonder what the hell the others will think who posted on that thread, When they see that!!.....Ok have a safe trip

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Lol let em have it Darth

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Foxy1

Hi. Yes asian ramon noodles are my favourite noodles. I just love them. Oh yes i do get annoyed with the duck artificial labelling to. But i will give you a good tip. I found a sauce called Wile E Coyote on an asian market. The guy said it was made from sacred ingredients. So i thought "Why not, I will try it". So i cooked the noodles and added the sauce. It was great. By far the best tasting sauce i have ever had. Afterwards i was working on my house and had to move an ACME 1000 pound weight with a small pump truck like this
....As i was moving it, The truck with the weight on started to move forward rapidly. My glove got stuck on the handle and i could not let go. Next thing i was rolling down a large hill really fast, I went through a crop of maize like this
The pain was intense as my penis was being scraped on the floor. That was just the start though. As i left the hillside of maize, I went through a bee keepers property and knocked over one of his beehives. All i could here was the intense roaring off angry bees....With the truck still picking up momentum i though my days were numbered, As angry bees started to sting my bottom and arms. I was powerless to stop it. Luckily i crossed a shallow river on the hillside which drenched me and the bees seem to dissapear. I still could not let go of the truck as it shot through the side of a barn, Luckily it was old so the Truck, Weight, And myself easily crashed through to the other side. The truck then went straight across a main road with heavy traffic, And came to a shuddering halt in some farmers conservatory like this
..Thank the lord i thought to myself. But this farmer was not amused. He was shouting and swearing and went to his gun cabinet. I scrambled to my feet and managed to loosen my glove. As i started to run he started firing buckshot in my direction. I just kept running into the distance. Eventually i escaped, Bruised, Battered but alive. BTW just add the sauce for the last 60 seconds of cooking and that will be just right.
..............Here you go
actual thread here
edit on 25-8-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

I just wanted to peek in here and now..........my side is hurting........
........I can't stop laughing.

God in heaven Doc, you are funny as all get out. All kinda crazy. This situation calls for one of these. Tequila cures a plethora of situations.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

...Hi Daphne, Yes you timed that well peeking in here today
. Hope your doing well

...It sure does get wild in here at times. Im easily led

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Loved all the dare replies from everyone. I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

Doc, I think you scared everyone off that thread! Wonder what was going through their minds when they read that?!

I don't have time to participate in the dare right now. Have to get ready for work. You all have fun!

(runs like hell off thread! )

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hello sled, Hope your well. Yes indeed i wonder what they will be thinking haha. I think they will be refreshing there browsers thinking "That was not really there was it?"...Have a great evening

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just saw where the Dare thread got shut down.
Be careful here guys, or this one will be next.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Dang!
I breathed life into it, and then it got killed!

*hugs coffee cup and gets all paranoid*

*sip*

Well now, that is the problem with a game like truth or dare, dares can getcha into trouble.....lol

Still a bummer though.
Hope I didn't upset the powers that be, or Uk Today. It was her thread after all.

edit on 25-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a song and tea

hey dolls

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join