It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Good Day All!

Hope everyone is well.

I just jumped on here quick to say hi while Dark was doing some dishes.

Well I'd better go before Dark gets done.

Have a good one!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RosesAreRed

I can't believe you got me to do dishes this early in the morning

Good job

*refills your cup*

*sip*

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Awesome job dark doin the dishes for the misses!!

Hope you have a nice day roses!!

And dark Wowzers on that car!! Glad it wasn't yours either! I gotta wait around for my boss lady to call me. She told me that I may work...and I may not. I really want to...I need money!

So I listen to this radio station and it's a station that's awesome imo. It's wevl 89.9 here near Memphis. It plays all sorts of new underground music and they have a bluegrass day and just diff stuff..anyway..so I turned it on this morning while taking the wee one to school...Justin timberlake!? Ugh...I was surprised they were playing so ething like this...then I realized it was the dj's choice, she's really laid back and usually plays all sorts of music that I like...but I just wasn't I to this new jt tune, but I left it on...goodness this is a longer story than I thought..hahaha....and I'm glad I left the station tuned in...cause the next song she played...well it made me start dancin a bit in the car!!! Haha!,

I just can't stop dancin when I hear this song!
edit on 22-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by natalia

i could complain, gurl i could tell you stories!

but, why waste the time we have being negative!

I know exactly how ya feel. If ya ever do want to complain, ya can though. It's good to let it out!

And/or stomp it out!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

That's a cool song Nat!

Kind of a funky throwback to the late 70's early 80's...

Well, kind of sort of anyways....lol

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

By the way, thanks for the funny pics on my profile. Roses and I both thought they were funny/cute

It is sad that the profile message board is going away

*sip*

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hey no problem for sharing pics on your profile. I wanted to give people pics while I still can. I would have posted a pic on roses profile but she hasn't launched her comments...which is almost pointless now since they are doing away with that....
I was sad too. I like sharing pics. But I do believe I read there was drama going on with that option to share pics and comments...so they got rid of it.

We can still send pics through u2u messages I'm sure..

Oh and about Rick James...nice

That album cover is freaking hilarious!! Hahaha! I just read up on the song 'get lucky' by daft punk. It's supposed to have a disco feel to it
that's cool. Anything that can make me dance is a thumbs up in my book

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well good day you lovely lot. Hope ya rolling along nicely today. I feel good today, i had a 30 min conversation with an asian who was telling me about the quran and the bible being very similar in beliefs. He said that islam has nothing to do with all the idiots who have put a twist on it. I felt good for spending time with him
. Then i hit the gym and worked out like arnold Schwarzenegger!! Then chatted a bit to another guy, Then hit the shower, Eat 5 bananas and a cup of tea and here i am haha
......So there!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Well good day you lovely lot. Hope ya rolling along nicely today. I feel good today, i had a 30 min conversation with an asian who was telling me about the quran and the bible being very similar in beliefs. He said that islam has nothing to do with all the idiots who have put a twist on it. I felt good for spending time with him
. Then i hit the gym and worked out like arnold Schwarzenegger!! Then chatted a bit to another guy, Then hit the shower, Eat 5 bananas and a cup of tea and here i am haha
......So there!!!!!

Nyaaa, ya big puff...

I got up at six this morning and ran 277 miles wearing my wellies full of wet concrete and then came home and did 2028 pushups with Mrs R and R Jr sitting on my back...

I feel ripped...

Ya big softy ya!

Warmest respects

Rod

Ps. forget to mention... all that after a mad 24 hours sex session with all members of the Spice Girls in a jelly filled swimming pool
edit on 22-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Lie added

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Good day sir!!!

Glad ya got to work out like this nice fella

I think I do have a pic for every occasion! Haha! Jk...

Eta- I took away what I said about the Quran as in I just didnt want to stir emotions in what not...plus I know nothing about it

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yea i have heard that about the Quran to, But its not something i would sit down and read anyway lol. Oh yes i thought ya might have a picture for that. Thats prob why they have to move ATS to a new website, Because your clogging this one up with cat pictures haha......And just you wait.....Il BE BACK

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

......So there!!!!!

I got up late, had some pizza, went back to bed for a bit longer, got up again, sat downstairs for a few hours on the laptop sitting on the couch, and now I've moved from that position to doing the exact same thing again.. only in another room. And, here I now am..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Lol so ya been busy then haha. You not working today? Its roasting up here now. I want to go in garden but i will end up asleep if i do

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

What you can only last 24 hours...You amateur

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Lol so ya been busy then haha. You not working today? Its roasting up here now. I want to go in garden but i will end up asleep if i do

Yeah, It's absolutely boiling here too. No work today, my work day starts tomorrow. Sunday is going to be hell with the bank holiday, and I have the toughest work shift that day too because, I hope, they know I'm one of the only one's who'll do it.

Off out for a walk with my girlfriend soon too.. hopefully I won't literally melt with this heat.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Ya know...you're prob right! I have a pic for your bananas too!
This has got to be a store near me
hahahaha

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

What you can only last 24 hours...You amateur

We call that "chatting someone up" over here by the way

Right... into the pool with my ripped muscular bound sinuous body i go...

Ripped to bits more like

Warmest respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Ah well thats nice having a walk with the little lady
..Get out while the suns shining i say and enjoy yourself. I noticed its going darker earlier a bit now to. Nooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hey when your walking today with your gal...don't forget to bust a move...but before you bust a move..tell her to break a beat..

And don't melt!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Lol yea i saw that picture of you cody sent me...
....it must be all that wine and garlic
.....And yea any action that lasts under 4 days is just a warm up for me

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join