It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by relyt

Well welcome to the thread. That would be great meeting someone from the same area as yourself. And im sure darkblade is a great guy. I know there's a few members from Manchester and Lancashire and the surrounding areas where i live from what i have seen on the boards. I have never seen anyone in ATS gear yet. But if i did i would be straight over quizzing them lol. Hope they don't think i was an government agent lol. "Whats your name on the boards" "Where you get that hat"

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Thanks for the welcome. Yup that is exactly how we felt also. And our town only has a population of 18k so that makes the odds even lower.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Text - it's wonderful that you shared it with me,,,,,I will borrow it for a little while! 
reply to post by littled16

No need to borrow
Your's to keep my friend

Just drag it out when you need it, it's my pleasure to share it with you.
Littled

Coddy

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Hi Doc

nice thread you posted sorry my reply was a tad short
I was seriously short on time

Any how

I trust all is good up north ? For you and rising of course

Cody
rising

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by relyt

OH I see we have a new coffee addict

relyt
Welcome to the most chilled out thread on ATS
Glad you could join us
Cody

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Things are good here. Nice sunny day outside, It's warm and I just crossed the street to pick up some wages too.

Currently spending my time finding a good motivational video on youtube as in about 10 minutes time I start my cycle, which takes a good 40 minutes, to get to the gym I like. I'll then spend some time there, then begin the cycle home. Some have mocked, but those videos really work and they get you out there.

Hope all is well in your world, and the others present here also.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hi Cody, Hey don't worry glad you enjoyed the pictures. Yea not to bad up here, Its sunny at the moment which is always good. So what you upto this weekend then. A quiet one for me as usual lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Sounds like hard work

But yeah I used to read the books when I had confidence issues (hard to believe I know)

Worked for me

Enjoy the ride

Cody

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Hi Rising, Good on you for cycling to the gym then training and making the return trip. I have not been to the gym today yet but i need to go. Its only 5 mins walk from my house. Its a proper old fashoined sweatbox gym full of great machinery you don't get in the new gyms and loads of free weights. There's no lockers or anything lol. but it does what its meant to do
. And there's some real monsters in there to who train for competitions!. They look hideous to be honest haha way to big, Obviously i don't tell them that though lol

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

Hi Rising, Good on you for cycling to the gym then training and making the return trip. I have not been to the gym today yet but i need to go. Its only 5 mins walk from my house. Its a proper old fashoined sweatbox gym full of great machinery you don't get in the new gyms and loads of free weights. There's no lockers or anything lol. but it does what its meant to do
. And there's some real monsters in there to who train for competitions!. They look hideous to be honest haha way to big, Obviously i don't tell them that though lol

Morning guys n girls or should i say good afternoon?

Jumping into the pool shortly with Rod Jr as too darned hot over here right now Gurrrgghhhh

Doc, i am so sorry that my Entendres were snipped... or should i say chainsawed!!'

If anyone wants to add or have a laugh, please check out my latest rant :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Warmest respects

Rod
edit on 16-8-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Having issues with my crap French AZERTY Keyboard!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by relyt

Oh Cool! You did stop in!

Welcome to the coffee thread!

It kind of freaked me out finding people around here who visit ATS too, wasn't sure if I should I should hide or not...

Glad you stopped in!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning ATS!!

Another quick post this morning. I have 2 apartments to push out today, so dunno if I will be around much, but that is what coffee breaks are for!

*sip*

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Good morning kitty cats!
Hope all are having a good day so far. I am still in that half-zombie phase before you get at least a third of the way through that first cup of coffee. I haven't really found my eyeballs yet!

*Raises cup* To Friday! TGIF!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Morning Little!

*raises cup*

*evil sip*

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oof, ouch, oof...

Just had a "Star Wars" type battle with Rod Junior in the pool with thoase foam floaters...

Rod Jr had the yellow light sabre...

You know the kind of thing... *says with hissing gurgling voice*... Luuuuke i am your father....

Guess who won!!??

Ohhh my poor back... *limps off to look for ointment for back*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 16-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

*Raises cup to Dark....gives that nod and look of "knowing" *
Mwahaha!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by Rodinus

Are you talking about that clip from over the hedge? I'll try and find it

-nat
-this one?
edit on 22-5-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

Bringing up an old post for a funny video

Thanks Nat!
Loved this one.

C(_) *pour*.....*sip*
edit on 16-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Something tells me you got beaten like a meatball fighting with a spaghetti noodle....lol

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by Rodinus

Something tells me you got beaten like a meatball fighting with a spaghetti noodle....lol

hehe, mix that meatball with mashed potatoes and you have your reply Dark...

*Limps off and tries too look injured in front of Mrs R who has just walked through the door*

Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 16-8-2013 by Rodinus because: I meant meatball and not peatball!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ah, I go to the Doncaster dome whenever I'm doing strength training. Lord knows I need it and I look tiny compared to everyone else who goes there. Lots of big guys, It's quite intimidating, lol. I have a few local one's which I use for general fitness and cardio as well. They're a bit quieter but a lot smaller and more compact too, so when it is busy, It can be a bit of a pain really. The day I have my own personal gym will be the day I've 'made it'.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Some interesting coffee information I pulled off of this thread:
I wanted to post something but can't...

Leads to a lot of interesting little maps!

*sip*

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join