It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Morninig Rod
and a beautiful walk it is to the lake

Tell R junior good luck with the test and to use the cash I gave him to fill 'er up

Then ride it like he stole it

Have a great day mate
Love to you and your's

Cody

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

Morninig Rod
and a beautiful walk it is to the lake

Tell R junior good luck with the test and to use the cash I gave him to fill 'er up

Then ride it like he stole it

Have a great day mate
Love to you and your's

Cody

R Junior has asked me to say thatnk you to you...

He will ride it once his cousin has finished preparing it... if he gets around to it that is

Warmest respects

Rod

Ps. should be back posting a little more tomorrow

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

reply to post by Rodinus

Good evening amigos! (Well, good morning for you guys)
Still having problems sleeping so I thought I'd pop in and wish you a great day!

Cody- Hang in there buddy, I'm rooting for you!
Rod- I've been there. I remember the girls getting their driver's licenses. Valium is your friend!

See you both later on!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Take your time mate

I'll start working on our thread tonight

Father son time is important

Cody

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Littled thanks
Without you guys last night would never have happened
the thought of letting you all down kept me strong

Many heartfelt thanks

Cody

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You're gonna do fine Cody!
Besides, I'm keeping an eye on you so stay on your toes buddy!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by cody599

You're gonna do fine Cody!
Besides, I'm keeping an eye on you so stay on your toes buddy!

I second that

*Stands next to Littled slapping baseball bat slowly off his palm whilst closely eyeing Cody*

Remember what i suggested mate... plenty of lemon juice!

Warmest respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod with you and your bat and me with my rolling pin I think our friend Cody will definitely stay on the straight and narrow. Doc has the surveillance link to Hubble aimed at Cody too so I think we have all the bases covered!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod with you and your bat and me with my rolling pin I think our friend Cody will definitely stay on the straight and narrow. Doc has the surveillance link to Hubble aimed at Cody too so I think we have all the bases covered!

I am also not feeding our vicious Beagle for a couple of days, just in case the baseball bat snaps (there is even a rusty nail embedded at the *end!)

Doc, do you have a high powered arse burning laser on Hubble?

Warmest respects

Rod

*End of the baseball bat and not the beagle (ouch!)
edit on 13-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Good Morning Every Crazy Coffee Lurker!!!
Well i only went to bed at 2am. I was sat outside in my shorts and t shirt, Sat on my beach chair watching the meteor shower. It was great, There was a few cloudy spells and a bit of rain then it cleared up and the stars looked incredible. Anyway hope your day is good

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh we got everything on hubble, Even a swiss army knife!!!!.....
....And a special Ops clown....We can't tell you what he is for though. Its top secret!!!!.....

edit on 13-8-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

The rolling pin was scarey
The base
ball bat as well
But that clown was plain unfair

Talk about below the belt Doc

Message recived and understood

Cody

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS!

Had a few hours of excitement last night.
The Caretaker from the other building called me and said the cops were over at his building trying to catch some dirt bag that we have been trying to get off of our property because he is is a known drug dealer and doesn't even live there. So I go over to the building and talk to the caretaker for a second, and he tells me the guy jumped out a window when the cops knocked on his babies momma's door. So I went out a side door, over to the playground in the back and asked the kids there if some guy just ran past, and they all pointed towards my building and said he went that way.

Meanwhile, the police canine unit shows up.

So I walk around the back of my building and see him duck into the back parking lot and then go into my building. (someone let him in, even though it is a secure building, which makes me really mad)

I started to run after him, and chased him thru my building.

So I finally get this guy cornered in the front side entry, and I tell him, you have to walk out those doors right then and head in that direction, and pointed towards the police cars parked in front of the other building, and he looks me in the eye and goes "Who the F are you?" and I told him, "I am the caretaker of this building, and you have warrants for your arrest, and those police over there are looking for you, and they brought the dogs."

I don't think I have ever seen anyone's eyes go as wide as this guys did.

At that point he bolted back up the stairs, and ran down the 2nd floor hallway. I wasn't about to chase any more, I waved down a cop and told him where he went. They brought the dog in the building, but the guy ran out a back door.

The cops lost him.

So I go back to the other building and wait for our manager with the other caretaker.

After she gets there, we are standing out front telling her what happened, and someone comes out and says he is out back again, talking to someone who lives there.
The cops were already gone at this point.

So I go around one side of the building, and my manager and other caretaker go thru the building and out the back exit and sure enough, there he is talking to some girl. He sees me coming and they both start walking down to the building, then they pass my boss and other caretaker,and I look at them and ask if that was him cause I couldn't see the guys face because it was getting dark, and they say it is, so I keep following, the other caretaker also starts following the guy, my boss yells the woman's name, she stops, and the guy just keeps walking, so both of us caretakers follow him and as he rounds the corner of my building he bolts, so we chase him into the swamp across from my building.....

Good enough for me, the dirt bag knows we don't want or allow people like that around our buildings or on our property. This complex has had years of a bad reputation, and the management company has worked very hard since it picked up these buildings to change that. There have been some great changes and people feel safe here now, and when I lived here 7 years ago, you didn't want to go alone to your car.

We are working very hard to make this a safe place, and people like that who deal drugs, and bring a lot of trouble, are not welcome here.

Hopefully this guy got the message.....

I could care less what a person does, unless it harms the apartment complex or it's residents, and once it is made my job to keep someone away, I am just like a k-9 dog, I won't stop until you are caught if you are not supposed to be here.

He is now on the trespass list, and not supposed to be here.....

*twitch*

*sip*

So it was an interesting night!

*refills coffee*

edit on 13-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hi darkblade, Well it sure does sound like you had an eventful night. And i bet you enjoyed the free exercise to
. It sounds like you and your company sure do a good job of cleaning the area up. Hey maybe we should nickname you the terminator
. Seriously good job and well done

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You go, He-Man!!!

Need to borrow my handcuffs?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Thanks Doc,
I'm just glad it doesn't happen very often.

This job requires a backbone sometimes,
and I have to reach in and pull my spine out once and a while.
Just so happens that I can do that if I am getting paid for it....

*sip*

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Actually the company is purchasing us some pepper spray.

It was discussed at one point that we get conceal and carry permits but that was shot down by corporate, and I don't like guns much anyways. To much potential for death.

I didn't want to tackle the guy, although had I had the other caretaker with me the first time I cornered him, I would of, but being alone and confronting someone like that, I don't think handcuffs would of helped much. It would of just been a brawl in my building, and who knows what the guy might of had on him. I have already had to do that once, and two of us held someone down until the police got there and then the guy bit the maintenance guy and got zapped with a taizer.(can't seem to spell that right)

Just gimme some spray and my lead filled bat and I am good

*sip*

edit on 13-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yeah, I was thinking while reading your post, ' What if this guy has a gun? He could pull it on you.'

You have to be careful. When people are scared, they will do what they feel they have to do to get away.

I hope he stays away. If not, I hope the police get him next time.

Take care. Time for my beauty sleep.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hey wow. What a story friend! My mammy always told me that I shouldn't have pepper spray...I should get the wasp spray that shoots twenty feet...but umm..that can is a lil big to fit in my purse!! Hah!

Hope you're enjoying your coffee this morning. I'm filling out papers for my doctor visit today.

Good morning and good afternoon to all.

Oh and my job went well. The boss lady wants me to come back next week and work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday....so that's cool.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That is what intuition is for

Have a great sleep Sled!
Catch ya later.

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join