It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hello Natalia. Well never mind i will have to make my own dinner again haha. Yea this summer sure seems to be going quick. Its nice here today. Hope your day is filled with happiness

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Good morning all!

Dark- Have an awesome day!
Cody- You old sentimental sweetheart!
Sled- You are so easily amused...love it!
Darth- You are my sunshine!
Nat- Woohoo! Yay school!
Doc- There's so much crazy footage I haven't stopped rolling long enough to post anything!
Rodinus- I can send my new mobility vehicle over for you, just in case the bug lasts too long!

Everybody Dance!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I just actually did slither along my living room to that tune then lol. I keep checking outside that no one was looking at me. What the hell the beginning bit is about with that chicken ill never know
....I bid you a good day

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Coffee break!

*raises cup*

Doc: No rest for the wicked!
Littled: The day is going good!

All....

*sip*

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Well Doc, maybe you should check out Youtube a little later.....
That was some mighty fine dance moves. Just wait until you see them with a CGI chicken as your dancing partner!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

*Raises cup to Dark*

A toast____
Over the lips and past the gums.....
Look out antacids cuz here we come!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Well I can send some virtual bacon...

I just had some ladies stop by and they were the religion called Jehovah witnesses. They were sweet. And I asked them what they believed and they told me and then I told them what I believe and they asked why and I told them I hold my truth in my heart and they were sweet and not like others who have visited me.

They told me there's no use in arguing about what we believe...we just need to come together.

Anyway... Enjoy your bacon

edit on 7-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Need____more___coffee....

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hello web mama. Yeah I am excited that he's going back. I know he's not but oh well. They will learn cursive which I'm excited about...cause I've forgotten a few of the letters and I want to learn again

Hope you are having a great mornin so far

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

...Thats nice. There's a lot of Latter day saints round here. Most of them are American. Because there is a huge temple in my town. Its a really beautiful building with a gold statue on top. The building is made of the most amazing stone you will see. I spoke to them a few times, They are not that bad at all. Im not up for joining any groups at the moment though lol.....Peace to you friend

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well tbh here...we have more 'baptists' around here than anything. I actually used to be a member of the baptist church up the street. I really enjoyed it actually. But then we just stopped going. No particular reason...but we have been thinking about going to this new church up the street it's non-denominational which I like. A few of our friends go and they enjoy it.

I live in the south of the USA ...so Bible Belt central over here! I think little d can agree...she lives in the Bible Belt as well to my knowledge. Around here there is literally a church next to another church and then there's the church across the street for that one and then on and on....there's 6 churches up the street all beside each other....I wonder why there are so many..and then I think oh yeah...cause they are diff religions and can't agree! Booo....

Oh well..
And peace to you friend. There are only a few Latter Day Saints churches around here...there's more Mormons out west and up north to my knowledge.

edit on 7-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

You're correct Nat- we have more churches than convenient stores and fast food joints- and we're certainly not lacking for either of those! People from other areas of the country and world would freak at the number of churches we have in the Bible Belt. I'm a Southern Baptist myself!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hi guys

Doc I hope you are nice and relaxed

Nat we have come here as well they keep trying to save my soul, good luck with that one

Dark I hope your day isn't too hard

littled thank you I needed a smile had a really bad and sad day

Still it happens I suppose

Cody

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey Cody hows it going. Im not to bad, I feel a bit on edge now for some reason lol. Im sure im cracking up sometimes
..So why you feel sad, Is it the withdrawal symptoms of the weekend?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Get that soul saved brotha! Hahaha! Jk
hehehe

Why sad bad day?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Hey sweetie!! I love that song!!!!

How are you today?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hey lovely!

how are you gurl!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Just about to post a thread about it Doc

Watched a kid die today because his dad was a [snip] moron

Still calming down

Cody

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Hey I'm doing really good right now actually.
But then reading what Cody just wrote made my heart sink....how sad. I mean I have never seen someone die right before my eyes....I witnessed my mom dying in the hospital...but the last week she was alive I couldn't even go visit because it was making my physically ill...you don't know how bad that hurts me that I did that....
Oh gosh....now the memory train just exploded....

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join