It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well this weekend went by fast...

We got to go with some friends to their cabin house out in the woods. It was nice. We went through the back woods kinda muddin to this waterfall. It was so pretty and nice and super cold water. The kids loved it. My friends have too wee ones.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. And good morning and good afternoon to all.

That's cool doc that ya got to sleep in. And I haven't read much of anything else except this pages posts...I see darth put the Monday song up..cool

I may put a song up if I feel...

G'day all.

edit on 5-8-2013 by natalia because: Added song

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hi Doc

you lazy git

Leaving Rod`s gaff in about 40 minutes
It`s been one of the best weekends of my life

We have some great photo`s and will over the coming days write a thread about it.

Hope you are recovered from the weekend mate I think my hangover is awaiting me when I get home

Probably caused a rolling pin and a certain Mrs C

Cody

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hi Nat

Well chuffed you had a lovely weekend

I should think your weekend was Nat heaven with all tha cold fresh water

You don`t know where there is a whiskey waterfall do you ?

Cody

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Honestly ....even though it's only 8am....I would love a whiskey waterfall!!! My brain doesn't seem right today and I sure think whiskey would help that out

I'm so glad you guys had a blast!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Went to see an old boss, and with-in the hour I'm randomly starting work again with many more shifts lined up.

All drinks on me tonight.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hello to you friend. I do believe you are in the afternoon.... So good afternoon.

I need a strong drink now!!!! It's 9:22am....that's not too early right?
I mean it's 5o'clock somewhere!!!!!

Hope you have had a nice day so far

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

It's never too early for a drink.

And yeah, I've had a good day so far. Finished work - which was fun - and I'm going back there soon to hang out (It's a pub), play a few games of snooker and just kill some time before my football game tonight - Which I can do as I've recovered from a fairly nasty ankle injury lately. A happy guy here right now.

Hope your day is great.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You're right..it's not too early and I've got a drink now...hey it's summer still..and I have nothing to do today but unpack and wash clothes! Woohoo...so might as well feel good while doing it

And I remember you saying your ankle was hurt. I'm so glad it's better and you can play again.

I will try and have a great day and thanks for bidding me a great day.

edit on 5-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by cody599

Honestly ....even though it's only 8am....I would love a whiskey waterfall!!! My brain doesn't seem right today and I sure think whiskey would help that out

I'm so glad you guys had a blast!!!

Just come back from dropping Mrs and Mrs C off at the airport...

No more alcohol for me for at least a year now!!!

Cody has just sent me a texto telling me about something extremely hilarious as he was going through security check in and they were searching his bags, but i will leave him to write what happened when he gets back home...

Hilarious.

Right; time to get the mops out and clean all this jelly up and take the empty bottles down to the skip (i will need to find a forklift to do that!!!)

Warmest respects

Rodinus
edit on 5-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling... i need sleep!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hi Nat that sounds good in the log cabin. Hope there's no bears in them woods lol. I always wonder whats lurking in the wilderness in the USA. I always think of crazy bears and those mad wolves and lynx and other stuff!!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by natalia

Hi Nat that sounds good in the log cabin. Hope there's no bears in them woods lol. I always wonder whats lurking in the wilderness in the USA. I always think of crazy bears and those mad wolves and lynx and other stuff!!

And the Gerbils... Dont forget the gerbils

Warmest respects

Rod

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'm not sure about bears where we were. Tons of deer, we even saw a lil baby deer all by himself on the side of the road but we stopped and he ran back into the woods. My son thought it was a large dog at first.

And there might be feral cats and bobcats and coyotes out there but not sure about wolves.

My crows were sure there. Which really does fascinate me.

Now as for gerbils...those guys are vicious!!!!

Hope you're having a nice time being of work in all. And I read where you actually got to sleep in!!! That's great

edit on 5-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Yes and in our woods there's naked druids and fruit cakes. Hardly worth taking your binoculars out for

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Just waking up, but since you're buying I'll take one cup of well liquored up coffee- preferably with bourbon or amaretto but I'll settle for what they have behind the bar.

Congrats on the job RA! Looks like life is slowly falling into place for you!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Amaretto it is for me, so Amaretto it shall be for you too.

And thanks ever so much. That was a nice thing to end your post with, I appreciate that.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Good morning my little nat cat!

Webmom's alter ego was out to play this weekend and I'm tired. Being a sultry, flirty vixen is hard work! Glad to be back to my regular self and greatly happy to not be single- being flirty is too much of a job (and with no paycheck to boot, at least for old married broads)!

Glad you had a great weekend! I also have laundry today, so I'll fill you in on the details while we're folding clothes!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thats good. But i will definately get tooled up like a Terminater next time i come there so all these wild animals dont eat me

Ok ferrals bobcatz. Handz off my pork swordz youze dies

edit on 5-8-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Good morning Doc!

Think I'll pack up my favorite lawn chair and my cooler and start heading to your place later.
What time do the naked Druids come out? I could use a good giggle attack!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hi Rodinus!

If you and Cody are good boys I'll make copies of the pool footage from your weekend antics for you as I saved it all to my hard drive. Nat, Doc and I laughed so hard our ribs will be hurting for the next two weeks! I wonder if Cody has any of that tape left?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Oh I know all about alter egos...mine is named clementine and she's very naughty

And when she comes out...and I'm just with girlfriends...it never ends well
....or does it
haha!

Being flirty to get free drinks always works for me and it's fun! Hahaha! Who wants to pay for drinks!? Not me!!

I haven't even started on my laundry yet!!! I'm being lazy bones right now. Trying to figure out what me and lil guy will have for lunch. I would love for someone to grill me up a steak so I don't have to do anything!!

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join