It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 147
51
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by Darkblade71
 


Hi darkblade. Hope your well today
....Yes those donner kebabs as we call them over here are everywhere. And they taste great..BUT in every kebab theres a full wine glass of oil in there. And some say if you put the meat under a microscope it actually moves!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww il have chilli sauce on mine please...


Wow, what a masochist... chilli sauce on your elephants leg Doc???

This weekend i am going to test my Mad dog Magnum 357 sauce out on Cody


Kindest respects

Rod
edit on 30-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling




posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good Morning Darth (or evening should i say for you?)

Nice and quiet here right now as i drink my morning coffee on the patio...



Kindest respects

Rod



posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime
 
Beautiful song!
*Toasts with Darth who is even more beautiful beneath than on the surface*



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Good morning/evening all



Thought this was pretty cool

Cody

edit on 31/7/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Darth_Prime
 
Beautiful song!
*Toasts with Darth who is even more beautiful beneath than on the surface*




And a special dedication to you beautiful ladies (Angels) out there :





Sleep well ladies

Kindest respects

Rodinus



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


Linky Winky brokey wokey Cody?

Good morning to you too mate


Linky winky fixy wiksy...

Warmest respects

Rod
edit on 31-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crappy wappy spelling

edit on 31-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


It's early Rod

Linky winky fixy wixy

Should worky wurky durky now

Cody



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by Rodinus
 


It's early Rod

Linky winky fixy wixy

Should worky wurky durky now

Cody


Thanky Wa....

Erm thanks Cody


Kindest respects

Rod



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Howdy boys! Checking in every so often- arguing with a cry baby who thinks I'm a big old meanie because I suggest that sitting around whining doesn't fix anything, only getting up off your honkus and acting can change things. Who'd have thunk that is wrong and being in touch with your feelings will pay your rent and buy groceries? I'm just insensitive- what do I know?
He switched to U2Us- guess he didn't want to get schooled in front of witnesses. What a night!



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 




Time for the daily commute



Back soon

Cody



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
Howdy boys! Checking in every so often- arguing with a cry baby who thinks I'm a big old meanie because I suggest that sitting around whining doesn't fix anything, only getting up off your honkus and acting can change things. Who'd have thunk that is wrong and being in touch with your feelings will pay your rent and buy groceries? I'm just insensitive- what do I know?
He switched to U2Us- guess he didn't want to get schooled in front of witnesses. What a night!


I saw that post that you wrote my dear and totally agree with you...

There is one poster on that thread that i no longer answer to as he always turns the situation around and tries to put people down who give advice.

Ok, time for me to go get my morning shower now, so have a good evening to all and a great day too.

Kindest respects

Rodinus



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16
 


*Teary eyed*

Runny Eye makeup is so not cute!



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I just got warning for something I posted here did I
offend one of you


Cody



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hi Darth


Hi litted


Confused Cody



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 
Oh oh....what did you do? I would never report on any of my friends.
That is absolutely not cricket!

Did I miss something juicy?



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Hi Darth


Hi litted


Confused Cody


Sorry for the confusion Cody...
It's a private gurl's only thang!
Don't worry though, we love you!



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16
 


I haven't got a clue littled


Just concerned I may have inadvertently upset a friend

Cody



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
I just got warning for something I posted here did I
offend one of you


Cody


??? puzzled there, can you U2U the warning?

Kindest respects

Rod



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16
 


I'm confused aboutthe warning littled
Darth turn that frown upside down gurl you know we all
love you
Cody



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by littled16
 


*Teary eyed*

Runny Eye makeup is so not cute!


We are all here for you if you need us Darth...

This says it all...



Warmest respects

Rodinus



new topics

top topics



 
51
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

log in

join