It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hey squirrel friends, whats the T?

*Sips Water*

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Hi Darth

A very good morning to you

Hope last night was a success

*Slides herbal tea* __________________________ c(_)

Cody

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Good day everyone!

Having a busy day so I'm in and out, running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Hope at least someone around here gets a nap today....please have a few snores for me!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Good day to you ma'am! Today and yesterday were super busy for me! It was a blast!
I like staying busy, keeps my mind from wandering off!!! The weather has been absolutely amazing! It's so nice and I just love it!

No nap taken here lately. I've been sure rising out of bed early though which is a pain and a pleasure cause I get to lay outside on a blanket in my grass and just contemplate on things and pray a bit.
the pain part is it's just too early to be up!! Haha!

And a hello to everyone else!!!!!!!!

I took pictures of my water in my Beatles glass but I haven't uploaded the pics yet

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hello little natalia!

Just got a new haircut. My head feels pounds lighter!
I have to go to the city later. Baby shower tomorrow so have to go to Babies R Us- why couldn't she register at Walmart? I hate going to the city!

Punky just vacuumed the house.....this will probably cost me- BIG!

*Waits for pic of Beatles cup*

Today was my last day to get to sleep late and once again got woke up early. Webmom must not sleep late- EVER!!!

Love to all my ATS family!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Nice! I bet you look lovely. I'm going for a hair trim next week!! I've got some split ends that need whacking off!!...hehe...that sounded funny...Hahahahahahaha!!! Oh gutter mind of mine!! Hahahaha!

Oh yeah...you better pay up mama for punky vacuuming! Hahaha!

The city is fun! Just kidding..I don't know what your city is like. I live in kinda country but the town is near with all the stores. We have an outside type mall real close...which I don't go to because I shop for my clothes at target!! Hahaha I love the sale wrack! Woop woop! Hehe..

We are free from child tonight!! Time to party! Hahaha! Yeah right..we will prob just go to Memphis downtown area and eat sushi!! Yumyum!!

Hope you catch some rest soon!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I live in small town where the biggest store is Walmart- and it's not even a "Super Store". Nearest big city is Beaumont. I hate to go there because traffic is horrible and bridge crossing river to get there is under road construction for the next few years. I do most of my shopping in my little old Pop. under 13,000 podunk town but sometimes must brave the traffic and make the journey. I'd almost rather brave Houston than Beaumont on a Friday evening!

You kids have fun on your "Date Night"! Not a fan of Sushi but I'm a big fan of Romance time! Hope you get "lucky"!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hello ladies. Speaking of cities i need to go to one tommorrow to. Im surrounded by a few different ones. I do like going but only when i can be arsed!!..And today it was on the radio that my home town has been named as one of the worst in Northern England for violent offences and crime ewwwww. Its a shame because its in a beautiful little area. Its just full of drunken drug taking trolls!!! ...Anyway hope you have a great weekend

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I thought your town had the sexiest lawn mowing attire?
Go figure!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes it has. In fact my lawn does need a cut this weekend. I cant put it off any longer. So i will dress for the occasion, Grease up and mow away!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah I understand about you not being a sushi fan! It's just I love it so much and we have this really nice restaurant that we frequent cause we know the bartender and he gives us free saki!!! Always yummy purple haze saki! Which saves us so much money!

Then we will go to an absinthe bar and shoot pool! It should be fun

Sorry ya have to visit the crazy city! Good luck!! And hahah! Date nights are nice..we always go with my best friend and her hubby. I love her so much!!! And we wear the same sized clothes which is great cause her clothes are so cute!!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes sir! Grease up and mow away! Hahahaha!

Oh and take pics! Or it didnt happen!
haha

Good luck on your trip to the city!! Woohoo!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

*Activates hidden cameras with satellite live feed*
I'm ready!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Oh i can just imagine the hoards of stalkers i would attract by putting the pics on here
....I always wanted real life stalkers, It means somebody loves me

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh....
I'll stop then

Hahahahahahaha!!
Oh what!?!? I'm sure you are loved. You are such a sweet guy!!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Awww bless you maam
....I tip my hat to you (thats if i had one lol) .....And yes you can stalk me anytime haha

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Another one!!! Yessssssss

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'll stalk you like you're my dinner! Hahahahahaha!!!
hehehe!!

edit on 26-7-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Oh im on the plate now ready
...And im sure im a sweet flavour!!! Hehe..

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Mmmmm..I like sweets!

But bacon flavor would be much better!
hahahahaha!

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join