It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
*admin note: This thread is being closed because of it's massive size (400+ pages and 9,000+ replies) and partly because it has strayed from our Terms and Conditions. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good morning ATS, I seem to have taken it upon myself to spend my mornings drinking coffee while reading threads, and I thought, you know what? I should start a morning coffee thread.

*nods head in agreement with himself*

So I just want to share this cup with you and wish you a great day!

C(_)

*sip*

Over the years I have developed a *sip* online that has kind of taken a funny turn, like on facebook where if my morning status does not include at least one ***SIP*** of coffee, I hear about from a lot of people by the end of the day.

Strange, I guess people enjoy that. So enjoy your coffee if you are a coffee drinker, and know I am right there *sip*ing along with you.

edit on 9/9/2013 by kosmicjack because: spelling edit in title...I never noticed before. whaaa?

edit on 2-27-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Good morning ATS, I seem to have taken it upon myself to spend my mornings drinking coffee while reading threads, and I thought, you know what? I should start a morning coffee thread.

I think you'll find that its actually just past 9pm in the evening.

Or... are you on some alternative planet with only one country?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Must be decaf for you then

Have a cup!

C(_)

I realize there are people everywhere. I have a lot of friends in AU.
Usually they are going to bed when I am getting up, but I can usually talk em into having a cup anyways

They often try to hook me up to a coffee IV.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I'll come hang out, I just don't feel right if I don't start my day with Coffee and ATS.

I'm on pot number 2.

Will there be a daily thread, or should we stop by here every morning?
edit on 21-5-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I will keep my coffee to this thread.
I'm just finishing the first pot!
c(_)
*sip*
It is funny, ATS and coffee is a morning ritual now, and I love it.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'll join you on your alternate planet, I woke up on the right side of the bed!

I don't think my coffee tastes right unless I'm staring at ATS.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I need my coffee in the morning to be social. My daughter says that coffee makes her less tolerant of people though, she get's irked at the dumb things she sees around her if she drinks coffee. I suppose everyone is different. I am used to people doing things without thinking, usually it surprises me when they don't screw up

So it's nice to have an online coffee clutch since I don't go to town much to do that anymore. It's not the buck and a half for coffee that is the problem, it's the three bucks for round trip gas to drive in to the restaurant that hurts.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
I'll join you on your alternate planet, I woke up on the right side of the bed!

I don't think my coffee tastes right unless I'm staring at ATS.

It does taste better, and even better now that I know I am sharing it with others!

*raises coffee cup*

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
.......wonders to himself how anyone has time to drink 2 pots of coffee in the mornin -sip-

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well you are more than free to save yourself some gas money and hang out here!

I can't function very well in the morning without my coffee. I have been drinking it since I was a teenager, and if I don't get it now, I get all crabby. Coffee is one of the things we never run out of here, or try not to anyways. It has happened a couple of times, but usually if it does, I have to drag my sorry butt to the store in the morning and buy a can ASAP.

I have no problem admitting I am a coffee junky. In fact, that is probably one of the reasons I am as healthy in some ways as I am. Coffee is good for you. It fights free radicals in the body, opens blood vessels in the brain, and just gives you that good feeling (unless you are one of those types that gets all edgy)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I sir will join with my pot of coffee, any time is coffee time!
Yes, even before bed.
To our Aussie bretheren and sisters, I offer a nice cup of tea ...if that's your "cup of tea".

Actually, I must now go make more as I sadly realize I'm just about out...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I average 2 pots, one in the morning, which can be gone in about an hour if I start to seriously pound it down, and then I make another pot that lasts till about noon, as I work from home, so I can come in and out graabbing a cup as the day goes by. If it is gone by noon, I make a 3rd pot, but that 3rd pot doesn't usually get totally drank. I will microwave it the next morning to warm up a cup while I make a fresh pot.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Awesome!

*sip*

I think it is almost time for me to make that 2nd pot myself.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

We keep six to eight cans of coffee in rotation in case of an emergency. This practice makes it possible to always buy the coffee when it's on sale. If we were to run out of coffee, it would be a disaster on it's own. Been there, done that in the past. Everything turns into a chaotic nightmare around here when that happens. A tornado can tear our house to shreds as long as it doesn't steal our coffee. Tornadoes actually tear people's houses apart just to get their coffee.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I hear ya there. When I run out, it creates instant panic

Usually we have 2 cans around the house and when one is gone, we replace it before the other one gets even half way gone. I also learned to keep a small stash can of coffee for emergencies. (when we forget (ACK!!) to get a can)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
now where is my mug - oh right.
c(_)
*sip* - better - aww - waking up now - 0710am mdt.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"Raises Bugs Bunny cup full of fine Columbian coffee- black with two sugars...."
Salud!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

"Raises Bugs Bunny cup full of fine Columbian coffee- black with two sugars...."
Salud!

Very nice, I got a big black BATMAN cup I accquired from Six Flags years ago.
Sraight black coffee for me though.
Cheers to your bugs!

edit on 21-5-2013 by g146541 because: it seems my spellar broked...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Very nice, I got a big black BATMAN cup I accquired from Six Flags years ago.
Sraight black coffee for me though.
Cheers to your bugs!

edit on 21-5-2013 by g146541 because: it seems my spellar broked...

What a coincidence! My Bugs Bunny cup came from Six Flags Astroworld in Houston. It has been gone for several years now. I miss that place!

Cheers Batman!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ahhhhh cofee in the morning!

a morning ritual for me for the last 30 years!
but alas,coffee tyme is all but finished,and its onto tending my herbs,and perhaps some locally brewed,award winning ale to get me motivated to begin the day's chores.
fixing my flat tire is high on the list of priorities,along with tending to the bumper dandilion 'crop' that seems to be overtaking my property!!!! (too bad i didn't make wine!)
i will harvest some of the leaves for salad,but the rest will be given up to the fate of the lawn mower!
we had a thunderstorm here last night in mid-western ontario,but the sun is out this morning,shining its brilliance down to reveal the beauty that mother nature has given us! i will enjoy this day,
and it all started with my morning coffee!

nice thread,nice to see a 'ray of sunshine' amidst all the doom and gloom usually around here.
a good day to all,and my thoughts go out to the folks in oklahoma.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join