Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This could be the MOST IMPORTANT thread you have ever read on Ats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ok, look man... You can't give a damn about everything because eventually you come to a realization that "its out of my power", but then some things you give a damn about because you CAN effect or control it. But you can't stress yourself out about every little thing... You'll go nuts and then you'll be no use to yourself or anyone... You're awfully close to speaking in absolutes...maybe you need to rethink this a bit and try again? Sorry I couldn't help more. Good luck!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

The new age movement sells its belief system as (2) the L & A ...( mm interesting wasnt the new age truth movement born in LA.. subliminal illuminati invention).....sorry sllight diversion

"Love is bad, Apathy is good, because Illuminati"

No thanks, I'll stick with striving for love and acceptance.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think this is a pretty good thread. Everyone that has posted on here has expressed themselves and in the process exposed their mind to scrutiny. So many assumptions made that give people their little pushy projections of "how it is".
I don't give a damn about anything that is not in my immediate point of observation. It is the closest thing to real for me and the only thing i can control. Does this make me a bad person? Because i understand how the mind works for me and can use it create anything i want physically and emotionally? I can definitely bring things into my observation through media and other forms of communication, which i do but then i don't have to care about them as it not part of my experience creation. I don't give a damn about something until i do give a damn about something, but i definitely don't think about giving a damn about anything anytime.
Whoah what just happened lol

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'm sick of people on ATS stealing from me. It's stealing when you use a false headline to get me to read your post. It take away from my most valuable resource; time.

If you have something worth saying use an accurate title, and the interested parties will read your post. Otherwise your just making the people you tricked into reading your post angry.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think the real question being asked by OP is when you go inside yourself, do you encounter more light (consciousness) or darkness (unconsciousness)?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Quit watching the #ing news, alright!

There is plenty bad in this world as much as there is good and the news focuses on the bad.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Which is stronger and more true? Well, it depends very much on your own personal feelings.

I subscribe to the "love" part of your second option, but not necessarily the "acceptance" part.

Acceptance of what? Hatred? Violence? Barbarism? I will always challenge these things when I see them.

I do, however, think that a society filled with people that love one another is preferable to one in which no-one gives a damn about anyone else.

If everyone were always to look out for number one, how would our species ever accomplish anything?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

bellagirl
think you might be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic basket.....

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Sorry, AthlonSavage . That was funny!

My vote goes to spreading love and light, or whatever the choice was in your OP.
I'm sure you chose the "don't give a damn". But, I think deep down, you do.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Now!! what i want to know from you posters is what is more real the philosophy of (1) NOT GIVING A DAMN or (2) LOVING AND ACCEPTANCE

Loving and acceptance is more better but not giving a dam is very real. Very real.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
None of these philosophies help reveal truth...

Not giving a damn = not caring to find out truth, not caring about anything and going with the flow being easily manipulated.

Love and Acceptance = trying to get rid of negative emotions and forcing yourself to be happy instead of addressing the truth that not everything has a happy ending and is loving and happy all the time.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I'd probably have some wine, but surely I would not whine. Try not to develop too many expectations of others as they only lead to disappointment. Live as much as you can in reality, wishing sucks.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So,

You were sold the "we give a damn package", then realized it isn't what you were sold.

Sounds alot like Obamacare(affordable health care).

Besides whoever said that anyone gives a damn anyways.

Sounds like mommy's little angel just found out he/she is not that special after all.

Lol..
edit on 27-10-2013 by liejunkie01 because: spelling/grammar

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
To be or not to be that is the question

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
To be or not to be that is the question

Holding the"Freewill" exponencial allowance "CARD THROWN DOWN" would allow SUICIDE as a reasonable answer/solution to that question.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

There is always a card found somewhere in the lifes card pack as the Joker, a kind of Piequel looking character where the option is clear

edit on 9-11-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
AthlonSavage

AthlonSavage
There is always a card found somewhere in the lifes card pack as the Joker, a kind of Piequal looking character where the option is clear.

What happened to Piequal? I heard he abandoned (YOUR information) his thread and did not leave a will designating a specialized management company to maintain that 'intellectual property'. Was it mental distress, suicide or "Im throwing my hands up IN THE AIR"?. The 52 card pickup, you get one choice amongst the many lieing on the floor, and you pick the Joker. Freewill should allow suicide do you not think? Why is it treated as a failure (if one has true freewill); Oh, because you must come back and correct it in your next life as a beetle or a bird beetle eater, or as a human that eats the bird that eats the beetle. Neverending Joksterisms. Maybe freewill should be defined as this "What Ever You Do, DONT DO IT".
edit on 10-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

My magic neutralize Piequel and cast her to the four winds

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Loving acceptance and not giving a damn...

Å99

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

akushla99
Loving acceptance and not giving a damn.Å99

A very surpising admission by A.Savage, shallow/grudgelike.
An extemely loving and hateful and uncaring contradiction as well. Odd, A99; (quoting A. Savage in its OP) "The issue of disassociation, the feeling for losing connections from..Life has no meaning and people are passing you by, like your not even there; insensitive to your pain and hardships". To me this sounds like a 'time issue', as in your not on white mans time anymore/more a native american understanding of it. What happens at the Monday meeting? I dont know its not Monday yet and I have no idea what that is (a Monday anymore). Id take a crack at this ugliness regarding Piequal, seems very hypocritical, REAP WHAT YOU SOW for what I see as potencial soul damaging overlays, spoken by a person that has perhaps hurt others, but complains/wails about Its own self percieved alienation (NOBODY LOVES ME).
edit on 11-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join