It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could be the MOST IMPORTANT thread you have ever read on Ats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Good point.

I am seeing on twitter day in and day out, guess what is the most popular tweet I've seen hundreds of times?

This...

"I don't give a f**k", "does it look like I give a s**t?", "tell someone who gives a rats ass", "you assume I give a f**k, I don't give a f**k".

Of course they are more clever than the above, those are just examples, they get more and more 'clever' every day.

LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE is the superior attitude, it's the superior philosophy, it's the way to be if you wish to ascend beyond the grime and gutter.

Peace, Love, Acceptance

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Star and Flag. This is a classic AthlonSavage post/thread.
Dude ... Some times I can't follow you, but it's always fun watching what you post. Thoughtworthy. Sometimes reading your posts are like watching geometric shapes floating in the air and interacting ... I dont' know how else to put it.
Have a great day.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

What was the question again ?

You know the age old question...the one whic has persisted mankind since he learnt how to make matches to light camp fires. Why are we here?
edit on 21-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Star and Flag. This is a classic AthlonSavage post/thread. Dude ... Some times I can't follow you, but it's always fun watching what you post. Thoughtworthy. Sometimes reading your posts are like watching geometric shapes floating in the air and interacting ... I dont' know how else to put it. Have a great day.

Thanks FlyersFan, that is the most flattering praise i think i ever got for my writings.
I now see these geometric shapes floating in front of my eyes.

I have ascended finally~!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

We are here, at this moment in time. Able to witness a number of things out there, in the universe around us.
We even have advanced enough to get a pretty close look, in wavelengths we can't even see ourselves.

And by observe what is there to observe, we learn more about who we are, and what we are. We in our place will add the new data to our mother as she made her quest for knowledge about her place in the big picture. As we are made possible to learn these things.

To bad we fail to see the big picture, and only think about ourselves and our place here. Our place is here as part of a bigger thing. We don't fit in with our ego's making us more important then our mother. Earth.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zotor

Pythagoras was Jesus; and Bob Dylan/Jim Morrison composite were/showed up as JUdas in Washington Park. The Musical forthcoming beautiful "Jesus Christ Superstar" (we really dont know who we are). .

edit on 21-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Why are we here?

I think the brilliant "scientist and philosopher" Jim Jefferies can shed some light. I think its appropriate lol
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Sinter Klaas

What was the question again ?

You know the age old question...the one whic has persisted mankind since he learnt how to make matches to light camp fires. Why are we here?

I have the answer ...

edit on 21-5-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Great thread. Starred and Flagged, Mr Savage.

I wasn't expecting much when I clicked on the title,

but I wasn't disappointed.

Tbh, IDgaD.

I always try to find a balance between Love 'n' stuff and NGaD.

Here's a helpful website for anyone interested in NGaD.
(Warning. *F-word alarm* NGaD sympathisers only)

Tfw.

edit on 21/5/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: NGaD

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I now see these geometric shapes floating in front of my eyes.

I have ascended finally~!

Some people see life in their head in colors ... They are Synesthete.
I see many things in my head in shapes. Not that I 'see' them in shapes ...
but they feel like shapes. Hard to explain ... like the days of the week
are shaped like an Iron that a person would use in laundry. The weekend
is the handle and the days of the week are in a line on the flat part.

ATS - Life is Chaotic Color

So .. your posts present themselves to me as floating geometric shapes interacting.
That's not how I 'see' them .. it's how I 'feel' them.
Just like the days of the week 'feel' like an iron on an ironing board.

ETA - ATS thread on Synesthete

edit on 5/21/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Your natural ability to associate ideas with particular 3D objects is interesting to me, as it is how i imagine this is how advanced extraterrestrials would think and transfer telepathetically information to between minds.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
STAY on Topic

DO NOT edit Mod Actions

Clear?

I hope so

Semper

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I think people still care. We better or we are going to destroy the human race. What gives me hope, in recent times, are people like the Sandy Hook teachers and the teachers from this OK tornado. Sacrificing your life, leaving your own family behind, to save another. Wow.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Sacrificing your life, leaving your own family behind, to save another. Wow.

Would you risk your life for a stranger?
To not give a damn is a form of optomising ones chance of surviving.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Timely

I cant answer that question without a star and flag

Jeez...That was the worse comment I'v ever read on here.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If no one had cared for you, you probably wouldn't have been born, or if concieved by a mistake, you wouldn't have been raised, or if given to an orphanage you would have instead been put on the street, you wouldn't have been fed, clothed, housed, educated, no one would have ever given you a job, talked to you, interacted with you..............and if no one cared this website would not be here for you to express your opinion...........and in fact the internet and even society would not exist.

We all have a duty to each other, who can say helping another in need is not one of best intrinsic rewards in life.

The few who do not feel this way are either sociopaths, psychopaths or have some kind of major pyschological and/or neurological damage.

It is my personal opinion, and I apologize if this sounds judgemental, it is just meant to be an observation, that adults who have no compassion and give nothing back to society, especially in the West where we have so much compared with the rest of the world, are just parasites.

Of course competition exists, but without a great deal of care and cooperation the human species would not have made it this far.

I have no judgement for you, but profound pity that you lack empathy and have not found the joy that comes with giving of yourself to others.

If all took your attitude this would be a horrific world to live in, one that I would not want to be a part of.

Also, I find your title very disingenious and will probably skip any further threads from one who feels dishonesty is the best way to get attention.

Peace...........I hope you find it.

PS - and your question, "Would you risk your life for a stranger?" is rather simplistic, as for most many factors would apply, such as, Do I have young kids? What are my chances of dying? What are the chances of saving the person? etc etc I do not think such a situation is black and white.

edit on 21-5-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 21-5-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join