It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any psychics down here who can help me do some readings about a relationship?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I know it sounds stupid, and probably such a use of power is abuse.

However, I still really like to find out how a particular girl feels about me. Normally, I won't go asking around such petty questions but I have known this girl for a long time. This girl has a certain place in my heart, thus it would be of great help if someone can shed light if this relationship is worth pursuing.

Any psychics feeling generous today?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

I'm just going to say that if YOU have feelings for her, then it is worth perusing because if you don't, you will always wonder what could have been or not been.

Take a chance, the worst that can happen is she would say no.
If you don't, you will always feel like you missed out.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by icyboy771z

However, I still really like to find out how a particular girl feels about me. Normally, I won't go asking around such petty questions but I have known this girl for a long time. This girl has a certain place in my heart, thus it would be of great help if someone can shed light if this relationship is worth pursuing.

Psychics can't help you because if someone claims to be one, they're either lying or being delusional.

Also, your question is ambiguous, what is the relationship you have now? Do you want that relationship to continue?
Or do you want another kind to begin?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
My psychic antennae sense that if she was important enough, you would let her know.
No, wait.
That was my brain.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Dude, suck it up and ask her. Firstly, psychics are a scam. You already know this, you are at ATS. By all means ask any fraud you want for a cold reading, but man up and talk to the girl.

Life is too short for BS and bullcrap.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I love
the negativity some are showing towards psychics.
That is a part of the reason some people are so reluctant to share information.

It is fine to not believe, however, you are mistaken if you think it is not a real thing.

I am getting so sick of people saying it cannot be done.

Just my 2 cents, if you want proof that it works,
I can supply you with examples on ATS.

However that would be for another thread.
It just irritates me is all.

Peace.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hello OP,
I doubt that there is a single person here (on ATS)...sitting at a computer...who can tell you what is going on in the mind of the young lady in question.
Even you yourself cannot know, although you can "assume". (assumptions are rarely correct)
Communication is one of the most important parts of a relationship. I suggest that you 'test the waters', so to speak.
Talk to her. If she is not interested in pursuing anything with you, then at least you know for sure.
Relying on the words of a stranger (who doesn't know either of you)...will only lead you further astray.
jacygirl

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I love
the negativity some are showing towards psychics.

It is not negativity, it is just how it is.

That is a part of the reason some people are so reluctant to share information.

How can that be true? I'd love to see a person who claims to be psychic to be psychic.
It's just that......they aren't.

It is fine to not believe

You only believe if you believe. One doesn't have to "believe" if one knows.

, however, you are mistaken if you think it is not a real thing.

Please unmistake me. I would be forever grateful. I cannot be more honest.

I am getting so sick of people saying it cannot be done.

Please use that sickness to once and for all show the world that they're wrong.
You would do such a favor, and you'd never have to feel sick about it ever again.

Just my 2 cents, if you want proof that it works,
I can supply you with examples on ATS.

I do want proof. The whole world does.

However that would be for another thread.
It just irritates me is all.

Find whatever means to do so!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

ok, then just because I can, I will show you just one example, although I have a few here.

Just to note, this is not self promotion, just giving an example that ESP is REAL.

Example of ESP

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

If you care about this girl just go talk to her. Be up front and tell her you have feelings for her and watch her reaction as that will tell you what you want to know.

Now please excuse this next bit as I attend to the self-righteous ones who think they know what they do not know.

Psychics.

Yes there are plenty of fakers around, that is a fact. And there are a few very good psychics. None would waste their time and effort on this type of question.

As my old friend used to say, If you truly do not know about a thing, then you have no grounds to speak as if you do. In other words, you do not have any idea of what you talk about, so stop talking as if you do.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You could try the spell of the Seven Gates of Love, for a man after a woman...

www.aakkl.helsinki.fi...

You never know though, she may have already cast this you, that would be ironic.

Upon thee by name I call, angel dwelling in Arbela that brings forth hearts and consciences, and takes away N. from N. and from the home of his father and mother and brethren and friends, and from his place and his amulet. … And (the demiurge) Pthahil called, and the voice of Libat in dreams and she seals him (?). And I hear the sound of the rain in the clouds, and the noise of the lion that roars, and the sound of the serpent in the grass, and the noise of earthquake with its mysteries, and the voice of the lion that roars in the thickets, and the voice of thunder that rumbles from the heavens, and the voice of the lion in the sea, and the roar of a bull that is in pain, and (of) a dog that barks, and the voice of neighbours that are intoxicated, and the noise of a village of human beings, and the voice of the creatures of Libat, the doves, and the sound of rain in the clouds, and the noise of the serpent in the reeds and the sound of thunder that arises from the heavens: nevertheless, I have heard (the plea) of N. that burns for and flies after N. just as her loins (burn for) his husbandry (lit. “ploughing”). Amen, amen, sala. Write this charm and fasten it to thy fore-arm. For a woman after man. And it is powerful and proven.

www.aakkl.helsinki.fi...
edit on 21-5-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If you want something, go for it. Period

If things are not meant to be, they aren´t . It is better finding out about it sooner rather than later.

No psychic can help you. It is just about you. If you want it bad enough, you man up and go for it.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

Yes there are plenty of fakers around, that is a fact. And there are a few very good psychics. None would waste their time and effort on this type of question.

Now to this I agree, as psychic information is not meant to be trivial nor is it meant to influence the actions of others. It is mainly a way to be forewarned about situations. For me personally, it has been a self preservation thing. As I looked into it as I got older, I found that it was something I could semi-work with. It is an elusive ability though. But for people to say it's not real is just false.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You know what, I have the exact same question as you.

I like a man, not sure how they feel about me, unlikely to ever find out, seeing as he is married and I no longer work where he does.

But I believe if it is meant to be, then the universe will bring it to you, if it's not, the universe will bring something else.

You have two choices...continue to pine, or make it happen, open up to her, even if it doesn't bring you together, at least you will have closure, which in turn leaves you open to the person who actually is out there for you.

Like they say...you don''t ask, you don't get!

As for pyschic's, there are some out there worth their salt, but the trouble is, even they aren't in posession of all the facts when they undertake to read a specified situation, plus it is only a snapshot of any given moment, at any given time.

Don't be like me my friend, seek out your destiny, regardless of the outcome, the experience at its core is still positive...you're either on the right path, or opened up to right path.

Win, win

Good luck...go get'em tiger...grrr!

edit on 21-5-2013 by solargeddon because: typo

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Hey there icyboy771z,

I'm not a psychic and have never claimed to be but I am a very experienced Tarot Reader (over 25yrs) ... if you would like to check some kind of reference to confirm my authenticity you can check-out a thread I have here on ATS that was so popular it ran for well over a year and reached 120 pages ... it was my decision to step back from the thread at that point because it became too time consuming and overwhelming as I was having health issues ... that said the re-occurring comments throughout the thread was the accuracy of my card readings ... please feel free to check it out on the link below (I even managed to convince several skeptics that there really is something to the cards and the translation of them).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The card that I drew for you was CERNUNNOS (the greenman) - This tells me that there may be something here that you are not aware of and you should avoid temptation in this case (sorry) ... I feel that if you were to pursue this woman and 'win' then you would ultimately end up feeling trapped in difficult or limiting circumstances ... I also feel that you would find yourself out of pocket trying to impress her and that's not what a true or good relationship should be about ... these are not good foundations on which to build a relationship.

There seems to be a very complex undercurrent to this woman that is not often visible on the surface ... that said you have the gift of 'freewill' and at the end of the day you must make your own choice but just be aware that sometimes you might see something sparkle like a diamond in the sunlight ... only to discover it's a shard of broken glass on closer inspection.

Sorry if this is not what you had hoped to hear but I can only translate the card I have to work with )O(

Woody

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I would listen to woody,
she knows her stuff

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there icyboy771z,

I'm not a psychic and have never claimed to be but I am a very experienced Tarot Reader (over 25yrs) ... if you would like to check some kind of reference to confirm my authenticity you can check-out a thread I have here on ATS that was so popular it ran for well over a year and reached 120 pages ... it was my decision to step back from the thread at that point because it became too time consuming and overwhelming as I was having health issues ... that said the re-occurring comments throughout the thread was the accuracy of my card readings ... please feel free to check it out on the link below (I even managed to convince several skeptics that there really is something to the cards and the translation of them).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The card that I drew for you was CERNUNNOS (the greenman) - This tells me that there may be something here that you are not aware of and you should avoid temptation in this case (sorry) ... I feel that if you were to pursue this woman and 'win' then you would ultimately end up feeling trapped in difficult or limiting circumstances ... I also feel that you would find yourself out of pocket trying to impress her and that's not what a true or good relationship should be about ... these are not good foundations on which to build a relationship.

There seems to be a very complex undercurrent to this woman that is not often visible on the surface ... that said you have the gift of 'freewill' and at the end of the day you must make your own choice but just be aware that sometimes you might see something sparkle like a diamond in the sunlight ... only to discover it's a shard of broken glass on closer inspection.

Sorry if this is not what you had hoped to hear but I can only translate the card I have to work with )O(

Woody

Hi Woody,

I like to thank you for taking your time off to do this reading for me. I do not know what powers your tarot cards hold, but i'm certainly impressed by what you have to say. Albeit, it is a general reading and an intelligent cold reader might be able to deduce that all is not well. (Often that is the case, if not I would not have consulted psychics in a forum)

Though I do not want to admit readily, the things you said were on point. You probably do have some powers but I still try to remain skeptical.

That said, lets move on to my story. You mentioned that I would feel out of pockets trying to impress her.
I do not want to make this girl out as a total bad person, but she always had this "gold digger" personality in her even when I first knew her. I understand that she comes from a poorer family thus she sees money as a tool for better living and survival. I for one come from a not exactly wealthy but better-off family. Even though my family is above average in terms of wealth, I have only started working thus I do not earn much but I have always fully pay for her if we went out together and I do lavish her with gifts that are quite expensive (To a guy earning entry-level salary).

You also said that she has a complex undercurrent and there might be something i'm unaware of. One thing that she has kept for me for a very long time was that she has a child from a previous relationship. I first met her when she was 20 or 21. I knew she had a child from her friend about a year into knowing her, but she never personally revealed to me until recently a week ago, she is 24 now. (Although I do not blame her as revealing you have a child to every potential suitor would just chase them away)

She is a girl of mesmerizing beauty but the red flags are there, am I chasing "Fool's Gold" like you mentioned? Am I too enthralled by her beauty to care? I would like to say though, I am not in this relationship merely for her "looks". In my life, I had seen numerous beautiful ladies but I wasn't spellbound by any of them. I feel I have a deeper connection with this particular girl, maybe we had some sort of relationship in a previous life (If such a thing exists) or it may be just wishful thinking on my part.

Anyways, cheers for the advice. I guess i'm the only one who has to discover what this life holds for me. =)
edit on 21-5-2013 by icyboy771z because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Hey there, I just replied to your private message too.

You are right to maintain an element of skeptism in these areas because there are a lot of charlatans out there that tarnish the genuine readers. It's also the reason I refuse to be labelled a 'psychic' (cunjures up the wrong impression - pun intended)

The Tarot Cards themselves are nothing 'magickal' but people like to add an air of mystique to them ... in reality they are simply pieces of card with pictures on ... each of those pictures has a specific definition ... and when you bring several cards ino a reading they create a bigger picture to work with ... when I read the cards I begin by translating the definition of said card and then I add what my intuition (inner-sense) is telling me ... this is something that only comes with experience and practice

Anyhoo thank-you for the feedback and sorry it couldn't be better news ... you are correct when you say that you have to make your own choices in life but at least you now have a little confirmation of your doubts ... listen to 'your' intuition ... not the wishful thinking (two very different things).

Woody

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No magic or psychics needed dude. All you have to do is ask, or if you can not do that then get to know her a little. Usually it does not take long or is all that hard to figure out if she is interested in you or not, a few minutes hanging around her will tell you that, and if you have known her for a long time then you should have an inkling on what she feels about you already. But be warned even if you get this girl, that whole love thing is a highly overrated phenomenon....Its all pretty much biology and nature at work, in fact even talking about this sort of thing is kind of pointless because people will do what they do anyways.

top topics

join