It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the Anunnaki

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I would say because there appears to be a vast network of a lost civilization that existed roughly around the equator and ended around 12,000 years ago during the end of the last ice age.

Howdy

Its a nice speculation but the evidence presently points against a lost civilization of the magnitude you seem to be suggesting. The civs we know about leave massive archaeological footprints, 1000s of sites and literally millions of artifacts.....

The main attribute to this civilization is that they lifted large stones, those of the pyramid 200 tons, in Mexico the largest is 400 tons. Modern construction cannot duplicate the liftings identical to this lost civilization. Some have come out to say their evidence of mainstream archaeology having a cover up. So from hearing them I believe the Giza pyramids were built by this lost civilization.

The largest stone the AE moved was around 1,000 tons and the Khafre funeral temple was made up of 400 ton blocks. Modern lifting can easily move such weights - that meme of 'no lifting' comes from Sitchin a real fountain of misinformation. The heaviest stone moved by non-mechanical means was the Thunderstone of 1,500 tons by the Russians in 1770. Evidence points to the AE being the builder of the pyramid tombs.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Howdy

Its a nice speculation but the evidence presently points against a lost civilization of the magnitude you seem to be suggesting. The civs we know about leave massive archaeological footprints, 1000s of sites and literally millions of artifacts.....

The largest stone the AE moved was around 1,000 tons and the Khafre funeral temple was made up of 400 ton blocks. Modern lifting can easily move such weights - that meme of 'no lifting' comes from Sitchin a real fountain of misinformation. The heaviest stone moved by non-mechanical means was the Thunderstone of 1,500 tons by the Russians in 1770. Evidence points to the AE being the builder of the pyramid tombs.

Hey thanks for the info, I realize that I'm subject to disinformation so I am always open to new facts. Gladly I have uncovered that Sitchin is all lies and admit that anyone just glancing at his material wouldn't have the first thought that he is a disinformation agent. Sorry what are you referring to by 'AE?' I am thinking 'ancient' something.

Ok so I looked it up and there is very little documentation on the Thunderstone. Wiki uses these descriptions:

claimed to be the largest stone ever moved by man

purportedly the largest stone ever moved by man

Where is the information that shows how it was accomplished? It is a great feat they moved the 1,250 ton stone, but the ancients lifted the 400 ton stones in architecture. Lifting 400 ton stones and building from them would be much harder than moving a stone.

There is ample of evidence of the civilization I am talking about. It is correct to give this civilization the name of Atlantis because they did prefer to inhabit islands (all across the world). This civilization ended around 10,000 years ago from the flood with the except of the Minoans who survived until another cataclysm of a giant volcano. The most obvious thing about them is that they carved vast large amounts of stone sometimes depicting animals and hieroglyphic writing, and they made statements within their monuments that were correlations to the stars and celestial cycles. So this brings everybody to ancient aliens and to the question of 'if these individuals were so into the stars and talked about as gods in the bible, where did they come from?' Well there are monuments on mars...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hey thanks for the info, I realize that I'm subject to disinformation so I am always open to new facts. Gladly I have uncovered that Sitchin is all lies and admit that anyone just glancing at his material wouldn't have the first thought that he is a disinformation agent. Sorry what are you referring to by 'AE?' I am thinking 'ancient' something.

AE = Ancient Egyptians

Where is the information that shows how it was accomplished? It is a great feat they moved the 1,250 ton stone,

Link to the bronze horseman another name for the thunder stone

but the ancients lifted the 400 ton stones in architecture. Lifting 400 ton stones and building from them would be much harder than moving a stone.

Yes it would which is why they rarely did it. the Romans managed to take down, transport and then re-erect a number of obelisks

There is ample of evidence of the civilization I am talking about. It is correct to give this civilization the name of Atlantis because they did prefer to inhabit islands (all across the world). This civilization ended around 10,000 years ago from the flood with the except of the Minoans who survived until another cataclysm of a giant volcano. The most obvious thing about them is that they carved vast large amounts of stone sometimes depicting animals and hieroglyphic writing, and they made statements within their monuments that were correlations to the stars and celestial cycles. So this brings everybody to ancient aliens and to the question of 'if these individuals were so into the stars and talked about as gods in the bible, where did they come from?' Well there are monuments on mars...

Its a great story by Plato but there is no archaeological evidence to support his book - it as I noted above there is ample, evidence for the Minoans, hundreds of sites,hundreds of thousands of artifacts - for Atlantis not a single thing.
edit on 27/5/13 by Hanslune because: added image

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Its a great story by Plato but there is no archaeological evidence to support his book - it as I noted above there is ample, evidence for the Minoans, hundreds of sites,hundreds of thousands of artifacts - for Atlantis not a single thing.

You cannot say 'not a single thing,' because the fact remains that those 400 ton stones were built into a structure and the people of the geographical locations swore that they did not build them, but in most cases were built by giants or gods before them. This is true for Ancient Mexico, South America, and also islands in the middle of the nowhere (Micronesia and Easter Island). There is evidence that the Giza pyramids were built before the Egyptians and also much separate evidence that the Sphinx was also built by these people. Nobody knows why Gobekli Tepe was buried over like the ancient Chinese pyramids or one in Mexico but everyone is completely astonished by it's discovery, unwilling to reveal it because it is most likely a star map. An ancient stone city off the coast of the caribbean, an ancient stone city on the ocean off the coast of Japan. Why shall one not acknowledge what is being discovered?

Two scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, working off the coast of Cuba and using a robot submersible, have confirmed that a gigantic city exists at the bottom of the ocean. The site of the ancient city — that includes several sphinxes and at least four giant pyramids plus other structures.

edit on 27-5-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by remembering

i have wondered that too,,, also those baskets,,, always the baskets,,,,,

also, are they collecting or harvesting,,, would say harvesting,,, pine cones,,,, or pineal glands..
maybe the device is a dimensional syncrhonizer....

What if souls fit in the baskets or part of the human in which the soul travels? Or they are sharing something from the baskets that resembles a fruit or pineal gland activators. Interesting OP thanks for sharing.

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Are there any videos from the submersible? Or any REAL photos floating around by chance?
edit on 27-5-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You cannot say 'not a single thing,' because the fact remains that those 400 ton stones were built into a structure and the people of the geographical locations swore that they did not build them, but in most cases were built by giants or gods before them. This is true for Ancient Mexico, South America, and also islands in the middle of the nowhere (Micronesia and Easter Island). There is evidence that the Giza pyramids were built before the Egyptians and also much separate evidence that the Sphinx was also built by these people. Nobody knows why Gobekli Tepe was buried over like the ancient Chinese pyramids or one in Mexico but everyone is completely astonished by it's discovery, unwilling to reveal it because it is most likely a star map. An ancient stone city off the coast of the caribbean, an ancient stone city on the ocean off the coast of Japan. Why shall one not acknowledge what is being discovered?

You are making the common mistake of accepting the unevidenced opinions of fringe as 'fact'.

Here's a challenge for you pick one of the list you've put up PERSONALLY rresearch it, don't just accept what a fringe video, website or book tells you to believe, look at both sides and come back with the one you think is actual evidence of 'Atlantis'.

Two scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, working off the coast of Cuba and using a robot submersible, have confirmed that a gigantic city exists at the bottom of the ocean. The site of the ancient city — that includes several sphinxes and at least four giant pyramids plus other structures.

You didn't look to see if there was an update to that story - so what is the latest? Briefly no city

That image is pure fantasy.

edit on 27/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You are making the common mistake of accepting the unevidenced opinions of fringe as 'fact'.

It's not really fringe. The reason why we don't have video of ancient underwater civilizations is because there are not many scientists who are also divers, in fact of the coast of Japan when they admitted the legends passed down from verbal traditions consisted of an ancient peoples in contact with UFOs that had a 'castle' on the surface of the ocean, there were absolutely NO scientists who were divers. Now if you are talking about a person collecting data, which is science, then you will see that the stories passed down through generations were factual because there is a darn carving of pyramids and rock under the ocean. The carving of stone steps is gigantic - which is evidence that there really was giants - as the bible tells. So this is all evidence, and when you put it together with Malta, Easter Island, Micronesia, Gobekli Tepe, Mexico and South America, I don't see how that could be fringe.

Here's a challenge for you pick one of the list you've put up PERSONALLY rresearch it, don't just accept what a fringe video, website or book tells you to believe, look at both sides and come back with the one you think is actual evidence of 'Atlantis'.

You didn't look to see if there was an update to that story - so what is the latest? Briefly no city

That image is pure fantasy.

I don't know why people think I just look at one source, I am not a researcher but I certainly tie many sources together in order to come with a conclusion.

There is a conspiracy to archaeology just like there is to UFOs. There are many reasons why the word doesn't get out. As a said before an archaeologist who looks at a slab of the Sphinx will 100% for sure admit it was rain and weather erosion, and when they are told it is the Sphinx they will laugh and say 'good joke.'

So this is not an argument over my knowledge, the presented facts, or even your knowledge. This is an argument over the primitive ego.
edit on 28-5-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It's not really fringe. The reason why we don't have video of ancient underwater civilizations is because there are not many scientists who are also divers, in fact of the coast of Japan when they admitted the legends passed down from verbal traditions consisted of an ancient peoples in contact with UFOs that had a 'castle' on the surface of the ocean, there were absolutely NO scientists who were divers.

That is insanely wrong -"no scientists who were divers."

And, please, link us to this "admission" you claim.

Harte

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's not really fringe. The reason why we don't have video of ancient underwater civilizations is because there are not many scientists who are also divers, in fact of the coast of Japan when they admitted the legends passed down from verbal traditions consisted of an ancient peoples in contact with UFOs that had a 'castle' on the surface of the ocean, there were absolutely NO scientists who were divers. Now if you are talking about a person collecting data, which is science, then you will see that the stories passed down through generations were factual because there is a darn carving of pyramids and rock under the ocean. The carving of stone steps is gigantic - which is evidence that there really was giants - as the bible tells. So this is all evidence, and when you put it together with Malta, Easter Island, Micronesia, Gobekli Tepe, Mexico and South America, I don't see how that could be fringe.

Trust me it's really fringe....

No divers huh, I have to say I haven't heard that one before - ever hear of AAUS?

Divers

Which legends are these, please link to a source that has these legends which are dated BEFORE the discovery of the submerged ridge line.

Dr. Masaaki Kimura - you really might want to look him up he is the main scientific investigator at the site. Odd you don't seem to know anything about him.

Kimura

I don't know why people think I just look at one source, I am not a researcher but I certainly tie many sources together in order to come with a conclusion.

Then why are you completely unaware of the basic facts?

There is a conspiracy to archaeology just like there is to UFOs. There are many reasons why the word doesn't get out. As a said before an archaeologist who looks at a slab of the Sphinx will 100% for sure admit it was rain and weather erosion, and when they are told it is the Sphinx they will laugh and say 'good joke.'

You seem to have forgotten that the man who came up with the theory about erosion of the Sphinx is a scientist and gain tenure after publishing his theory - please explain?

So this is not an argument over my knowledge, the presented facts, or even your knowledge. This is an argument over the primitive ego.

It is a discussion about evidence versus opinion and right now all you have is a lot of unfactual opinion...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Then why are you completely unaware of the basic facts? It is a discussion about evidence versus opinion and right now all you have is a lot of unfactual opinion...You seem to have forgotten that the man who came up with the theory about erosion of the Sphinx is a scientist and gain tenure after publishing his theory - please explain?

Hey, I edited out your adjectives to try an brainwash those reading. Your funny little adjectives directed towards me are meaningless and show that it is true you are speaking from your ego as I suggested could be a possibility. That you can think of ways to ridicule people you don't believe means you are part of the mainstream scientific community, the same type of community that has rejected new ideas based on evidence which proved to be true much later in history. There are countless individuals coming out and countless cover ups all the time.

There is no tenure for telling the world the truth when the world does not want to accept the truth. Robert Schoch went to Yale and knows his research, but as I said the experiment has been done as will always be the same - any archaeologist looking at a wall of the Sphinx in a picture not knowing it is the Sphinx will say it is weather erosion.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

That is insanely wrong -"no scientists who were divers."

And, please, link us to this "admission" you claim.

Harte

That information came from Professor Kazuo Tanaka of Gifu University. It came form the History channel show about underwater worlds. I know you will debunk that because it has Erich Von Daniken but I think Tanaka can be believed.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hey, I edited out your adjectives to try an brainwash those reading. Your funny little adjectives directed towards me are meaningless and show that it is true you are speaking from your ego as I suggested could be a possibility. That you can think of ways to ridicule people you don't believe means you are part of the mainstream scientific community, the same type of community that has rejected new ideas based on evidence which proved to be true much later in history. There are countless individuals coming out and countless cover ups all the time.

There is no tenure for telling the world the truth when the world does not want to accept the truth. Robert Schoch went to Yale and knows his research, but as I said the experiment has been done as will always be the same - any archaeologist looking at a wall of the Sphinx in a picture not knowing it is the Sphinx will say it is weather erosion.

The question is not whether there is erosion but how it occurred and when, everyone who has seen the data knows it's erosion - where is the conspiracy? Now wait you're saying a scientist came up with a new idea and wasn't 'destroyed' , got tenure, etc, but you also seem to think doing so is somehow dangerous. It isn't as long as you have actual evidence.

So lets see

You have now acknowledged that there are divers a plenty, that the main investigator at the off shore site was a diver himself.

'Ridicule'? Pointing out that what you believe is ridiculist is your fault not mine.

Have you noticed a certain amount of change in the scientific understanding of the world from 1813 to 2013? If all you believe is true there should be no advancement - but there is, please explain.

My original challenge remains
edit on 29/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It seems that we have gone way off topic. A lot of arguments and other matters. This post was to see if anyone knows what are on the arms and legs. Are they exoskeletons or something else. For those that stayed on topic thanks. For the rest please open your own thread for your discussion. Thanks

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by remembering
It seems that we have gone way off topic. A lot of arguments and other matters. This post was to see if anyone knows what are on the arms and legs. Are they exoskeletons or something else. For those that stayed on topic thanks. For the rest please open your own thread for your discussion. Thanks

My apologies remembering! Geyser you may wish to start a thread of what interests you.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The question is not whether there is erosion but how it occurred and when, everyone who has seen the data knows it's erosion - where is the conspiracy? Now wait you're saying a scientist came up with a new idea and wasn't 'destroyed' , got tenure, etc, but you also seem to think doing so is somehow dangerous. It isn't as long as you have actual evidence.

Well the erosion is the actual evidence. It may seem dangerous because of the ridicule. We just have to date it back to when there was plenty of rainfall in the area, and it just so happens that the Giza pyramids align up with the belt of Orion at this time, not a coincidence.

So lets see

You have now acknowledged that there are divers a plenty, that the main investigator at the off shore site was a diver himself.

'Ridicule'? Pointing out that what you believe is ridiculist is your fault not mine.

Have you noticed a certain amount of change in the scientific understanding of the world from 1813 to 2013? If all you believe is true there should be no advancement - but there is, please explain.

My original challenge remains

I said Japanese divers that are also scientists, maybe the professor is lying or his data is inaccurate, I don't know.

All I know if that you have many large stone carvings, many underwater. We cannot truly date rock, and when they tried to date material in the Giza pyramids there was a whole other anomaly in itself. Does historical records from AE confirm this? Yes, they tell us that they were not the ones who built the Giza pyramids or the Sphinx. So the evidence is not the problem, the problem is that people cannot believe in something new regardless of the evidence. I think that the bible talks about giants, and we have these stone carvings means that there was giants. I have heard from researchers that there is a strong conspiracy and cover up over this evidence, just like UFOs.
edit on 30-5-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

My apologies remembering! Geyser you may wish to start a thread of what interests you.

Sorry, surely the watches and pictorials interest me, but nobody points to the actual cuneiform translations referring them to the Annunaki so we still don't know exactly who were the Annunaki. They could be the reptilian figures as some say, or they could be the men (or birdmen) with watches as some say.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 30/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie
reply to post by greyer

Are there any videos from the submersible? Or any REAL photos floating around by chance?

Hey Hollie I haven't forgot about you. I know the pyramids in Antarctica and Alaska are probably hoaxes, but something appears to be off Cuba. Those hoaxes do not debunk the lost ancient civilization of stone workers who were here before the Annunaki and who could be the remnants of giants because I do not see any other way they could move the tremendous stones across vast and rough distances.

The ruins off Cuba are definitely hushed up and we do not have the information or pictures, people at the top of the Cuban government would be involved with the real research because it has to do with rewriting the history books around the world. But they still would like us to know as long as there is a cause for plausible denial. So I found one picture, and the researcher who was into the program details some of the findings below. Remember these ruins are found a half mile beneath the surface so there is no light like off the coast of Japan.

Here is one of the real sonar scans.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: remembering

Hey this is an old post... I was searching anything about beside this post
The Anunnaki bracelet what were made for?
My opinion or just an idea what it could have been made for
I made a video/youtube www.youtube.com...

About the basket I think it hold water and for the pine cone is a description for static electricity;
Like to control more static up and les static down with the water so they needed the coil bracelets on the upper arms the Lotus (watch) bracelet to work their mind getting into meditation and all porpose for levitation are the wings describe to express the levitation, so for OBE or Astral Travel.
How I can up with the pine cone it is because the resin /Amber when rubing on hair become static and was their scientifically way to describe static electricity was the pine cone, an Amber rock would have look like crap!!
HDrustica

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join