It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory's to come. NWO related. Election 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Bush needs a jew.

I'll explain.

Hitler blamed the jews.

I think bush will blame the homosexuals (per capitol they are the richest minority), or he will blame the liberals. Bush has been bringing up LOTS of homosexual talk lately. He will probably blame both (hitler blamed homosexuals, jews, and others I believe).

Next, the next constitutional convention. I believe it will happen before 2008.

The news will say "This constitutional convention is only for the *gay marriage amendment*, this is only for the *flag burning amendment*".
Anyway, during this- they will remove the 22nd amendment and allow Ahnold to run in 2008.

Next, they will change the system so the 2nd place person becomes vice president (this is how it worked when America first came into being, the winner would be president, and the 2nd place would be vice president).

This is how it will work out in 2008

Ahnold and Hilary will run for president in 2008

Ahnold will win first, Hilary second.

Ahnold will become president, with Hilary as vice president. This seems like a VERY GOOD IDEA in the *new world order* sense of things.

On a side note. Ahnold is 666, not Bush.

->->->-> These Are Just My Predictions

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Naaa, i dont see that happening. Besides even if they had a constitutional convention, the states would have to ratifie it and that would take years. Not enough time for Arnold in 2008.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It's just so crazy it might just work!

But seriously...

Regarding "the blame game", I believe it has already started. You could interpret the "Gays" as being a target of the neo-cons. But this is what I have seen. I believe they are going after all the "Liberals" guns-a-blazing. In fact on at least two nationaly syndicated talk shows they have called "Liberalism" a disease. These fascits are just as bad as there liberal counter-parts in my opinion. The hypocricy of it all!

Does Oren Hatch still have that bill (relating to foreign born persons running for President) floating around Washington?

Also, why hasn't anyone discussed the FTAA and the implications of 2009? Does the FTAA not state that they have plans to make the "western hemisphere" a Pan-American economy? Translated roughly into a Pan-American GOVERNMENT! Arnold could be the first President (Furor) of Pan-America.

I'd like to send a shout-out
to Alex Jones. I'd also like to apologize for my sarcasm and sharp wit. I'm not mean-spirited by nature, just apathetic by societies design.

[edit on 11/6/04 by lucid visionary]

[edit on 11/6/04 by lucid visionary]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The New World Order

Well the way I see it is and this is just my opinion, and from a few things I�ve read around the board.
John and George are both Bones men first and foremost, Kerry threw the 2004 Election To allow George�s Cabal to continue to strip the American people of as much money, and freedoms and to allow the rights of the few to out weigh the rights of many with no worry of having to run for another term.

If Kerry had accepted the Presidency the New World Order would have been slowed down and they would not be able to run Hillary in 2008 (no proof, no facts just my fiction) and tie that to the Fact that Bill Clinton wants or will get his position at the United Nations. Well that�s what I see anyway guess we will have to wait and see.

[edit on 6/11/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I would've thought that who he was already blaming was the terrorists.

But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Maybe he has lots of
"jew's"

Bush is blaming Liberals to blame our people
Terrorists to blame foriegners
Gay people just to have a minority

But yeah, when it comes to the american people, I believe "liberal" is the new jew.

Funny how "Liberal" is just a MADE-UP word LMFAO. at least JEWS are real lmfao, our government was so fukking lazy they just MADE UP a word and use it to demonize whoever they want lmfao

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
America will not be the head of the NWO but have entities within the government who are helping pave the path for it through Democracy and free trade. NAFTA and WTO will merge and be the NWO. The NWO will have a great battle with heaven and needs all the worlds resources to win. The enemy is more advanced, mre powerfull, and wants to knock the earth back to the stone age. Over and over when the earth becomes advanced enough to fly and reach the heavens god knocks our asses back to the stone age. The NWO is a revolution against God and a rebellion for true freedom to finally live in freedom and not under the constant dictatorship of Aliens/God.

In the future:
Men will lift themselves up like God
A SIngle World government and global currency will exist.
A False God will come
The real God will come
War of the Worlds will take place.

Whoever overcomes this then you shall be like God.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
There are multiple targets in neo-nazism. Do not think, just because our public has not learnt from the past, our governments haven't.

Those targers are: Foreigners, liberals, homosexuals, protestors, dissidents. Do not forget that the Nazi's only used these targets as scapegoats for their crimes against a broad range of society, including common germans.

The same is likely to hapen with neo-nazism, the trick is to segregate society using nationality, religion, social denomination, gender, sexuality, basically anything that divides a group of people, to foster the "us" and "them" attitude, so that each section of society feels seperate from each other. Then, if the neo-nazi's do something to one division, the others won't relate to it, as far as they are concerned, it had nothing to do with them. In the same way many are not relating to the genocides perpetrated by the US abroad, because we do not relate to those people, or their plight.

This long winded explanation is also known as divide and rule. Once, you weaken the humans ability to empathize, you breed alienation. Hilter did that in a very ingenious and blatant manner, he basically made people believe, jews were not even human.

Anyone who has read this or known this, let it be clear to you, when it all hits the fan, and some "domestic terrorists" are being assasinated, beaten, detained or humilated, remember, that domestic terrorist, is none other, than a human being like you, and once you remember this, you will relate, and feel it for what it is, an attack against a human being, an attack against you.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Meine Kampf comes to mind when one looks on how America is operating now. Nazi's used the jews as a scapegoat, America is using "terrorists" i.e Muslim, as theirs.

new topics

top topics

join