It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

It doesnt matter what 'proof' I post because you are one of those people who thrive on your own words. Its called Ego
Ill gladly accept any evidence that you can provide. I have done years of research on the topic, however, and know that you have none, which is why you use the standard deflection tactic of "you wont accept it anyway".

Its a very tired tactic, and is far too obvious. Just admit you have none, or provide what you have. Its that simple.

Furthermore, neither you or myself know truly whats going on so why bother.
I know that yesterday one of the biggest tornadoes in the history of earth hit an area prone to tornadoes, and that it was a natural occurrence.

This is simply another deflection tactic, and it wont work on those of us with an IQ higher than our age.

So stop insulting me just because im a free thinker
I didnt insult you once. I said you are wrong. Which you are. This tornado was not caused by haarp. Period. If being wrong is insulting, you ought to try doing some research before you speak.

My mind might be a little more open then others (yes brains spewing) but I would rather offer new ideas ..than follow rank and file

New ideas? Every time there is a storm some nincompoop runs around screaming about haarp. Its not new. Its not unique. And its just as baseless and foolish as all the other times.

edit on 21-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Unfortunately I think HAARP is going the way of Nibiru - it will become the defacto excuse for any naturally occurring weather event for the next few years. Seems people would rather believe in the exotic than the mundane. Quite sad really.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

I agree whole-heartedly. the one thing I will say is, please, keep in mind, there are a lot of logical people over here. Its just that the loons are louder.

I edited my post to sound less insulting....

edit on 21-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)
Perhaps you should have edited it for us "logical" people.

Nikola Tesla

Tesla's diary contains explanations of his experiments concerning the ionosphere and the ground's telluric currents via transverse waves and longitudinal waves.[111] He researched ways to transmit energy wirelessly over long distances (via transverse waves, to a lesser extent, and, more readily, longitudinal waves). He transmitted extremely low frequencies through the ground as well as between the earth's surface and the Kennelly–Heaviside layer. Tesla received U.S. Patent 645,576 for wireless transceivers that developed standing waves by this method. In his experiments, he made mathematical calculations and computations based on his experiments and discovered that the resonant frequency of the earth was approximately 8 hertz (Hz)[112] (later confirmed by researchers in the 1950s—named the Schumann resonance).[113] Tesla sent electrostatic forces through natural media across a conductor situated in the changing magnetic flux and transferred electrical energy to a wireless receiver.

At his lab, Tesla proved that the earth was a conductor. He produced artificial lightning (with discharges consisting of millions of volts and up to 135 feet long).[114] Thunder from the released energy was heard 15 miles away in Cripple Creek, Colorado. People walking along the street observed sparks jumping between their feet and the ground. Electricity sprang from taps when turned on. Light bulbs within 100 feet of the lab glowed even when turned off. Horses in a livery stable bolted from their stalls after receiving shocks through their metal shoes. Butterflies were electrified, swirling in circles with blue halos of St. Elmo's fire around their wings.
If this happened, in his lab, 100 years ago, well, you'll figure it out. Hopefully!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Weather manipulation has been around for a very long time. That is not evidence that HAARP created this tornado. Cloud seeding exists. Does that mean every flood is caused by the gov't? Nuclear weapons cause seismic disturbance. Does this mean all earthquakes are created, and not natural?

So, Ill ask again, care to share evidence that this tornado had anything to do with haarp?

This is right up there with all the claims that "crisis actors exist, so that is proof that they were used at sandy hook and in boston". Its circumstantial at best, and intellectually dishonest.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wonderboi is trying to raise awareness that there is technology out there that has the capability of changing the weather because of the understand of science through applied knowledge and experimentation.

Those who control this technology ie. gov't and private contractors holding military/scientific contracts. along with the ability to control information due to national security, are lying to the public about the knowledge and capabilities they poses and understand.

Its common to some that it is estimated the military technology is at least ten 10 years more advanced then the public.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I agree whole-heartedly. the one thing I will say is, please, keep in mind, there are a lot of logical people over here. Its just that the loons are louder.

I edited my post to sound less insulting....

Perhaps you should have edited it for us "logical" people.

Nikola Tesla

Tesla's diary contains explanations of his experiments concerning the ionosphere and the ground's telluric currents via transverse waves and longitudinal waves.[111] He researched ways to transmit energy wirelessly over long distances (via transverse waves, to a lesser extent, and, more readily, longitudinal waves). He transmitted extremely low frequencies through the ground as well as between the earth's surface and the Kennelly–Heaviside layer. Tesla received U.S. Patent 645,576 for wireless transceivers that developed standing waves by this method. In his experiments, he made mathematical calculations and computations based on his experiments and discovered that the resonant frequency of the earth was approximately 8 hertz (Hz)[112] (later confirmed by researchers in the 1950s—named the Schumann resonance).[113] Tesla sent electrostatic forces through natural media across a conductor situated in the changing magnetic flux and transferred electrical energy to a wireless receiver.

At his lab, Tesla proved that the earth was a conductor. He produced artificial lightning (with discharges consisting of millions of volts and up to 135 feet long).[114] Thunder from the released energy was heard 15 miles away in Cripple Creek, Colorado. People walking along the street observed sparks jumping between their feet and the ground. Electricity sprang from taps when turned on. Light bulbs within 100 feet of the lab glowed even when turned off. Horses in a livery stable bolted from their stalls after receiving shocks through their metal shoes. Butterflies were electrified, swirling in circles with blue halos of St. Elmo's fire around their wings.
If this happened, in his lab, 100 years ago, well, you'll figure it out. Hopefully!

This is not proof of anything to do with HAARP, unless you can provide links to how this technology is implemented in HAARPS "pointing straight up" antennae and is able to target a tiny part of the planet. Also the power requirement would be enormous. Where are the arrays of generators and high-current cabling? Where are the inductors?

And, one last thing, a receiving device would need to be used to target one small area. Is there a large one in Oklahoma that is able to be targeted by HAARP that is able to MOVE with the storm?

Pretty poor effort at evidence

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So, anyway, where is that source of the director admitting that HAARP can control the weather?

Oh, right. You dont have it. Or are you saying "It doesnt matter what I show, you won't believe it." You're certainly welcome to cop out like that, but it wont do your rep any good around here.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

So, anyway, where is that source of the director admitting that HAARP can control the weather?

Oh, right. You dont have it. Or are you saying "It doesnt matter what I show, you won't believe it." You're certainly welcome to cop out like that, but it wont do your rep any good around here.

Genuine question about HAARP...

Can it be used to actually stimulate the ionosphere or is it simple a measuring tool? if it can actually stimulate that could be what people are mistaking for its weather changing ability, since it would be having a measurable effect on the ionospheres reactions with incoming charged particles

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Genuine question about HAARP...

Can it be used to actually stimulate the ionosphere or is it simple a measuring tool? if it can actually stimulate that could be what people are mistaking for its weather changing ability, since it would be having a measurable effect on the ionospheres reactions with incoming charged particles
Yes, it can. Most of the nonsense spewed about haarp simply comes from a lack of knowledge about it.

I have no doubt that HAARP could be used for more than what is advertised, but they really are fairly open about it:
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
arcticcircle.uconn.edu...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks! ill take a look at those sites. As im sure you have noticed it difficult to sort the chaff from the wheat on subjects like this.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I love where the mods have moved this topic to.
It is so fitting.
M.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thanks! ill take a look at those sites. As im sure you have noticed it difficult to sort the chaff from the wheat on subjects like this.
Absolutely. And like I said, I have no doubt that there are more applications for HAARP than what we are told. But those sites will give you a pretty good overview of what it can do.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My name is Neformore.

I'm 43 years old.

I'm proud to say that I lived in a time before HARRP and before the evil despot Barack Obama was president where no natural disasters ever occurred, ever.....

umm....

List of tornadoes causing 100 or more deaths

Common sense - because not everything is a conspiracy

edit on 21/5/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It woudn't matter what SCIENTIFIC PROOF i provide either, you still won't believe it.

Again, for the record, i didn't say HAARP "created" the tornado, i asked if it was used. For those of you that can't even comprehend the question asked, please don't request "facts". You probably wouldn't understand the "facts" either. You still can't comprehend Tesla's work. And he was doing that stuff, 100+years ago. So, i guess there has been no advancement, since then, right?

On 17 May 1899, Tesla moved to Colorado Springs, where he would have room for his high-voltage, high-frequency experiments
The key point to this whole text is: FREQUENCY. Something you probably know nothing about!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

It woudn't matter what SCIENTIFIC PROOF i provide either, you still won't believe it.

Again, for the record, i didn't say HAARP "created" the tornado, i asked if it was used. For those of you that can't even comprehend the question asked, please don't request "facts". You probably wouldn't understand the "facts" either. You still can't comprehend Tesla's work. And he was doing that stuff, 100+years ago. So, i guess there has been no advancement, since then, right?

On 17 May 1899, Tesla moved to Colorado Springs, where he would have room for his high-voltage, high-frequency experiments
The key point to this whole text is: FREQUENCY. Something you probably know nothing about!

HAHAHA! go on, show us your scientific proof.

do you comprehend tesla's work? Can you prove it is related to HAARP In any way? you seemed to think you could earlier in the thread.

And I see you are falling back on to that old paradigm - Frequency. sigh. I understand frequency quite well thank you. What would you like to discuss? harmonics? resonance ? amplitude modulation? Carrier waves? propagation of RF? Waveguides? Spectra?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
My name is Neformore.

I'm 43 years old.

I'm proud to say that I lived in a time before HARRP and before the evil despot Barack Obama was president where no natural disasters ever occurred, ever.....

umm....

List of tornadoes causing 100 or more deaths

Common sense - because not everything is a conspiracy

edit on 21/5/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)
Nice to meet you. I'm WonderBoi, 43 years old, as well. I've been around the block more than once. No one is questioning nature's ability, but nature sure does have impeccable timing. That's really all i'm trying to say. As we all know, "timing is everything". Hurricane Sandy seemed like the timing was just right, also. I'm glad the majority of you people still deny scalar weapons, advanced technology, etc, etc. I know it seems insensitive to raise such a topic, during such a horrific event, but coincidences seem to be the norm of late. There have been way too many "coincidences" since 911. Statistically speaking, CAN'T BE! Nothing is 100%.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

As I said to the other poster, if you have evidence, Ill gladly accept it. The 'you wont believe it anyway" deflection is an old, tired tactic to deflect away from the responsibility of backing your claims.

Again, for the record, i didn't say HAARP "created" the tornado, i asked if it was used. For those of you that can't even comprehend the question asked, please don't request "facts".

Man, what happened around here?
You asked a question, yet you refuse to accept the answers, and you then deny any requests for evidence or fact.

Quality, quality stuff.

You probably wouldn't understand the "facts" either.
Nice ad hom cop-out. Provide them, or admit you cant. But quit with this round and round nonsense.

You probably wouldn't understand the "facts" either.
can you? Ive studied tesla for a long, long time, and nowhere in his work is a design to create ef4 tornadoes.

And he was doing that stuff, 100+years ago.
Yeah, and even to this day much of his work cannot be duplicated.

So, i guess there has been no advancement, since then, right?
Sure there has. Is this your evidence that haarp creates tornadoes? If so, thats extremely weak.

Seriously, enough ad homs. Quoting wikipedia and others work on tesla does not back up your statements.

You are dancing around so much I'd think your feet would get tired. All these words, and you still have not backed up a single thing.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Tesla's work is all over HAARP and HAMP and other projects that you're too lazy to search for, on your own. Darn near all of today's wireless system is Tesla based. I'm sorry if you're not educated enough to understand that. The technology we have today, is OLD NEWS. It's the garbage that's left over from the military industrial complex. I really don't have the time to give you lessons on technology. Learn how to surf the web instead of "like"n posts on facebook.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Nice to meet you. I'm WonderBoi, 43 years old, as well. I've been around the block more than once. No one is questioning nature's ability, but nature sure does have impeccable timing. That's really all i'm trying to say. As we all know, "timing is everything".
Lets think about this. This time of year is, and always has been tornado season. So is it natures timing, or the timing of all of these scandals? Scandals or not, there is a 100% chance that there would have been tornadoes in middle america this time of year.

". Hurricane Sandy seemed like the timing was just right, also.
You mean hurricane season?

. I'm glad the majority of you people still deny scalar weapons, advanced technology
Nobody is denying such things. What they are saying is that there is not one shred of evidence to back up the claim that they were used in this instance.

I know it seems insensitive to raise such a topic, during such a horrific event, but coincidences seem to be the norm of late.
Not so much insensitive as it is baseless and foolish. Ok, and insensitive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join