It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

It says network down do to solar flare activity. I would have to look more into HAARP and why there are many conspiracies are about it. Forgive me if I'm not up to date about conspiracies.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Weather modification is actually very real.. So much to the extent that we (the US) had used it in Vietnam. However, it's not used now in war, due to an international convention signed in 1977, restricting the use of weather modification in a hostile manner.. Also aptly named, 'Weather Warfare'.

Not HAARP.

Furthermore, adding my two pesos to the conversation, I first learned of the tragic news this afternoon at work, right before leaving the office, around 4:45pm EST. My first thoughts were weather modification to detract attention away from the NUMEROUS scandals going on right now, directly involving Obama and his administration.. Perfect distraction. Smoke and mirrors.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected and the many lives that were lost in this tragedy.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Conspiracies that are too hard to be believed are usually the ones that most often succeed.

Most of you would deny if it meant you and all your loved ones permanent death.
It gets a whole lot worse....trust me.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
Weather modification is actually very real.. So much to the extent that we (the US) had used it in Vietnam. However, it's not used now in war, due to an international convention signed in 1977, restricting the use of weather modification in a hostile manner.. Also aptly named, 'Weather Warfare'.

Not HAARP.

Furthermore, adding my two pesos to the conversation, I first learned of the tragic news this afternoon at work, right before leaving the office, around 4:45pm EST. My first thoughts were weather modification to detract attention away from the NUMEROUS scandals going on right now, directly involving Obama and his administration.. Perfect distraction. Smoke and mirrors.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected and the many lives that were lost in this tragedy.

Look, I understand people have a real 'political or racially biased' hate on the the President. But seriously, to say he has the power to order tornados up at whim is ludicrous. Let's look at all the targets in the world political or otherwise; if President Obama could order up a storm at whim: It'd be the perfect assassination toy.

Kim Un, washed away,
Ayatollah whisked away by the wind, or his temple crushed by it.
Iran's nukes flooded out.
Afghanistan, crushed by storms and drought.
Those useless people in the House and Senate, whisked away in a tornado.

Seriously, to target random innocents and future workers in America, just to cause a distraction? How impractical. Also why does America have such a nasty drought if the President could just order up gentle rains, too much rain in one area, move it to another. Hurricanes killing the budget? Send them to Europe. Russia being a pain, let's give them nasty droughts and force them out of necessity to buy our grains and build up our economy while tanking thiers. Or any other country.

I'm sorry, but if we had this kind of weapon(s) at our disposal, why would we need an Millitary or nukes?
After all, this mythical ability is undetectable and untraceable.....

Then you'd have to be able to envision President Obama as sociopathically on a scale worse than Hitler or Satan... but maybe that's the problem; a bias to think he's more than just a man.

M.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
No. HAARP can not make the weather change.
Because: Physics.

M.

What the heck are you talking about. You can change the weather with the device-that was one of its intended purposes.
You can alter the weather and make it rain on your crops from nickel flares for a small fee.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd

No. HAARP can not make the weather change.
Because: Physics.

M.

What the heck are you talking about. You can change the weather with the device-that was one of its intended purposes.
You can alter the weather and make it rain on your crops from nickel flares for a small fee.

Cloud seeding utilises a Chemical Reaction, not radio waves.
You actually have to put something into the cloud to accomplish anything.

If Radio waves could cause rain, which they can not, why are radar stations, radio stations, and cell/microwave towers not continuously causing rain? Because they can not. Again, it's physics.

M.

edit on 20-5-2013 by Moshpet because: M+A+T+H = 42

edit on 20-5-2013 by Moshpet because: Because.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I was thinking this a week ago and probably posted it on a thread regarding a probable "FF"....part 1 is the media distraction and part 2 of the disaster would be for the POTUS to act presidential and send aid to the region.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I am at the point where I must AGREE!!!! I seriously believe that it is possible that HAARP would only be useful for any type of "warfare" or control of a major population when utilized in an EARTHQUAKE scenario. However, maybe all this talk and all these folks who believe so whole heartedly in "Chemtrails" may be seriously onto something! Is it possible that there is "seeding" going on or maybe even something more complicated than that?

Who knows????? I do know this much, our weather, volcanos, earthquakes and etc... are abnormal at this point. From loud "booming" noises all over the world, to unusual and devastating weather patterns....something is NOT RIGHT!
edit on 21-5-2013 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Short answer..... no... Long answer.... no..

Did this sum things up for you?

Pretty convenient that super weather weapon only ever seems to be used on the US homeland and never on the enemies in the middle east. Where's a devastating tornado in Afghanistan, Iraq, or how about Syria, or Iran...

Good point.

2nd line.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Here is the Youtube Video All i know is this, just yesterday, it seemed like the President was about to get cooked in a pot of boiling water, and today, it looks like he will be eating dinner at the table. He's going go to Oklahoma, shake a few hands, give a few smiles, pat a few backs, and ride off into the sunset looking like a hero, yet again. The scandals that he was facing will be a thing of the past, once they start showing the children that were killed during this disaster. And just for the record, i'm not an Obama hater, I'm just saying that the timing of this all is impeccable. Sure, tornadoes occur naturally during this time of year, but this one seems to be a little different than normal. I don't think people understand that we (you and i) are the enemy tptb are at war with. Obama is just a frontman for tptb. Maybe, they gave the orders because Obama is being a good little servant. Maybe, they want to protect him, even if it means a few "casualties of war". We are in a war, whether we want to believe it or not! We are the frogs sitting in that pot of boiling water, not him.

Also, i know this may be too deep for some to comprehend, but try to digest it, and understand what the enemy is up to. The battlefield has changed.

The various dimensions each comprise a complex pattern of interlocking wave-forms. Matter has been found to be only one wave of a pulse comprising a positive cycle, while the negative cycle manifests as 'anti-matter'. The 'matter' pulse brings something 'into' physical visibility, then it disappears momentarily and returns. But the pulses are so rapid we don't see something as unmanifest while temporarily dematerializing. Physical time is only measured by the visibility of something's aging process, or in other words its passage through a journey starting at one measured time-reference point to another. Different wave-forms only appear to us to be solid because we are comprised of the same matter. If the frequencies governing the time between a matter pulse and an anti-matter pulse are shortened or lengthened with technology, time will go faster or slower in the surrounding space or what it effects. Therefore scalar waves belong to space-time in which anti-matter or hyperspace exists. Time can be altered by harnessed and directed scalar waves (including magnets which give off scalar waves which bend time) because they disrupt the pulse of matter and anti-matter and therefore the rate at which something normally passes through time with its usual smoothness. An experiment with scalar waves in USA once caused all the clocks and watches in the test neighborhood to go berserk for 4 days, until the flow of time resettled back to its normal flow and they returned as before. This was noted by Frank Golden.www.angelfire.com...
I felt a change in time, over the past week. For a few days, it seemed like time was flying by, and the past 2 days, time seems to be dragging.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Tornadoes in tornado alley, during tornado season. Get a life...

There is no officially defined 'Tornado Alley' - at its broadest this area stretches from Texas to Canada with its core centered on Oklahoma, Kansas and northern Texas.

Although favorable conditions for tornadoes in the United States can occur at any time, they are most common in spring

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Let me throw this CNN article into the pot and let that simmer on your thoughts for a bit. It was written a day before this tornado.

Benghazi looked bad enough. But the unwelcome addition of the IRS and Associated Press phone scandals have outraged even administration allies and led some critics to suggest that the second-term president's agenda is now stalled.www.cnn.com...
The President must have good road side assistance. lol

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Let me throw this CNN article into the pot and let that simmer on your thoughts for a bit. It was written a day before this tornado.

Benghazi looked bad enough. But the unwelcome addition of the IRS and Associated Press phone scandals have outraged even administration allies and led some critics to suggest that the second-term president's agenda is now stalled.www.cnn.com...

And yet his approval ratings have gone slightly, showing that the US public thinks that all these 'scandals' are little more than Republican froth and finger-pointing.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is gettin' kinda creepy! Illuminati Card Game

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by WonderBoi

And yet his approval ratings have gone slightly, showing that the US public thinks that all these 'scandals' are little more than Republican froth and finger-pointing.

From the outside, it looks just like that. Yeah, there were inconclusive records and such, but which government doesn't have to deal with that?

So, yeah, it looks like the Reps are fingerpointing while hoping that nobody takes a watch over their steps..

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Your barking up the wrong tree mate. HAARP can control the weather. Even the administrators in the HAARP base have admitted it. The only thing they have not admitted is the possibility that HAARP can create Earthquakes. But given the fact that HAARP can locate Oil and Gas Reservoirs 2 miles underground by vibrating the Rock Formations and analysing the frequencies coming back at only 5 watts of power makes you think that HAARP can create Earthquakes. Seeing as HAARP can use in excess of 1 Billion Watts it seems likely that it can.

Watch a documentary called 'HAARP - Holes In Heaven, Advances In Tesla Technology' and you will see all the possibilities!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

1- HAARP generates Radio Waves.
2- The Air is an Insulator.
3- The further the distance a signal has to travel the weaker it gets. EG The more insulative resistance it has to overcome.
4- The amount of power needed to transmit a signal to effect Oklahoma is impossible to achieve with out, a- melting the transmitting antennas, b- killing everyone around it. And the power needed would follows an exponential Log curve. (EG Not enough power on the planet.)
5- Radio waves travel in straight lines unless they bounce off of a reflective surface. The Earth's curvature alone would prevent almost all of the HAARP signal from reaching Oklahoma. AM transmissions can skip under the right conditions off of the atmosphere. However HAARP does not use those frequencies.

It's Physics, got it?

In case you were wondering, HAARP can not create Earthquakes either.
Again, because of physics.

Open a book, read, learn.
M.

No I don't have it.

Explain than how this apparatus is suppose to communicate with submarines around the world? That was it's claimed purpose wasn't it?

You didn't provide a single formula or links to show what kind of equipment they were using and what type of power levels they have at their access. Nor did you show how much power is required to get X amount of distance, no scales or graphs, nothing.

That's not physics at all. It's you typing words claiming to be physics when in reality physics is mathematical proofs.

It's disappointing.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I have been speculating for weeks about the weird weather this Spring. Yes, the timing seems a bit too much to be coincidental. If such a thing is possible, I could see him doing it. Is it possible? Don't know. Maybe. When the guys at HAARP refuse to let Jesse Ventura tour their innocent little research facility, one has to wonder what they are hiding. If that's all it really is, a tour with him could have done a lot to shut down all the speculation. They instead acted like he was a criminal or something.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching411

Yeah, I am feeling like it is getting to be a bit toooo much of a coincidence. Is this demonic intervention? I feel for the victims and my heart bleeds for the surviving families. But you are right, it seems that every time a scandal erupts big enough to top it all, some disaster happens and changes the direction of focus.

More likely scenario.

*snip*
In case you were wondering, HAARP can not create Earthquakes either.
Again, because of physics.

Open a book, read, learn.
M.

No, but there is technology that can cause earthquakes. Crichton even talked about that in his book, State of Fear. The story is fictional, but the tech is real.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
right.... and Obama targeted Conservatives at the same time...

makes total sense... yeah forget that it's Spring and that the tornado happened in a tornado prone area during a Predicted tornado outbreak..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join