It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by buddhasystem

Simple logic is for simple minds. Universally expand your horizon

Oh, so you see yourself as too sophisticated for simple logic. Just swell. That's great, because you are worthy and time has come for the truth to be revealed - the tornadoes were the handiwork of space aliens trying to conceal evidence of the crash of their massive UFO around Oklahoma. You can't deny that UFOs are observed all the time, right? You can't deny that aliens possess technology far surpassing ours, right? You can't deny that UFO's do crash once in a while. Bingo. I presented you with a FACT. If you deny this FACT presented to you according to some very sophisticated logic, you are just a narrow minded sheeple.

edit on 22-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Oh, so you see yourself as too sophisticated for simple logic. Just swell. That's great, because you are worthy and time has come for the truth to be revealed - the tornadoes were the handiwork of space aliens trying to conceal evidence of the crash their massive UFO around Oklahoma. You can't deny that UFOs are observed all the time, right? You can't deny that aliens possess technology far surpassing ours, right? You can't deny that UFO's do crash once in a while. Bingo. I presented you with a FACT. If you deny this FACT presented to you according to some very sophisticated logic, you are just a narrow minded sheeple.

That's something I could believe and you could prove with numerous amounts of information the gov't says does not exist even though there is ample amount of evidence to dispute such classified claims.

Just like there is ample amounts of information to conclude that HAARP is indeed used to manipulate the Ionosphere which is apart of the Atmosphere, which if you were not paying attention encompasses the planet.

Weather is chaotic, implying chaos theory principles that what happens to one, affects all involved, simply put.

Therefore heating up the Ionosphere effects the weather in the troposphere. Thus changing the jet stream. With a certain amount of predictability like seasons, the possibilities are endless and repetitive.
edit on 22-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Couldnt say since the NWO is a conspiracy and I dont believe in it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I said you were bouncing, not him.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Oh, so you see yourself as too sophisticated for simple logic. Just swell. That's great, because you are worthy and time has come for the truth to be revealed - the tornadoes were the handiwork of space aliens trying to conceal evidence of the crash their massive UFO around Oklahoma. You can't deny that UFOs are observed all the time, right? You can't deny that aliens possess technology far surpassing ours, right? You can't deny that UFO's do crash once in a while. Bingo. I presented you with a FACT. If you deny this FACT presented to you according to some very sophisticated logic, you are just a narrow minded sheeple.

That's something I could believe and you could prove with numerous amounts of information the gov't says does not exist even though there is ample amount of evidence to dispute such classified claims.

I'm glad you accepted the truth. The premise of the OP has now been debunked, as it is clear that neither HAARP nor Obama had to do with these events. Instead, it was a massive space alien operation. I have some more info on this - the aliens didn't try to heat up the ionosphere, because they know full well it won't do jack for creation of tornadoes. Instead, they have the means to create giant Vortex Engines. When fired up, the process becomes self-sustainable and they can direct these tornadoes by pulsing powerful lasers in a precisely calculated manner. It's very obvious that this is how it happened, and the HAARP story is made up by disinfo agents.

edit on 22-5-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Hurricane Sandy lost hurricane status way before it reached NY/NJ . It combined with an established Nor'easter which was unusual. No honey pie we didnt manipulate the weather with Sandy. Mother nature did it all by herself. Same as the "Perfect storm" in the 90's.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

It is not a conspiracy when it becomes nationally admitted on camera stated by the President of the United States.

Karen, for your own sake, please do more research on this matter. There is truth there and it will set you free. Please,

I implore you to educate yourself on this matter.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Same as the "Perfect storm" in the 90's.

And by the Grace of God we have announced to the world the creation of The Perfect Storm.

What a way to immortalize, announce, yet disguise to those unaware to the power the NWO has. Oddly enough this happened after Bush's NWO speech on Sept 11, 1991, which is exactly 10 years before 9/11 in New York. There is symmetry in symbolism.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link