It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I looking at. ISS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hey, I just tuned into the camera on the ISS. What am I looking at? All kinds of weird different colored lights flying about. I don't even know if the camera is turned on.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Your link was some kind of download or something.......So instead I went to www.ustream.tv... to look at the live stream there, but there's only a blank black screen right now. I did see a couple of people in the comment section of the live stream saying "what was that".... Can you describe what you saw?

edit on 20-5-2013 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

EDIT...There's an image now....nothing unusual though.
edit on 20-5-2013 by bhornbuckle75 because: mahbone

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by jiggerj

Your link was some kind of download or something.......So instead I went to www.ustream.tv... to look at the live stream there, but there's only a blank black screen right now. I did see a couple of people in the comment section of the live stream saying "what was that".... Can you describe what you saw?

edit on 20-5-2013 by bhornbuckle75 because: (no reason given)

EDIT...There's an image now....nothing unusual though.
edit on 20-5-2013 by bhornbuckle75 because: mahbone

You must have needed an update or something. I click on the link and my media player automatically opens.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
To bad you couldn't of somehow taken a screenshot of it, I would of loved to check it out. When I checked now, it just shows the inside of the space station, but that is still very cool

One way to take a screenshot (if you don't know already) is to hit print screen on your computer, then paste into paint program. If you catch something like that again, it is a quick way to catch it

And good morning! c(_) *sip*
edit on 21-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
To bad you couldn't of somehow taken a screenshot of it, I would of loved to check it out. When I checked now, it just shows the inside of the space station, but that is still very cool

One way to take a screenshot (if you don't know already) is to hit print screen on your computer, then paste into paint program. If you catch something like that again, it is a quick way to catch it

And good morning! c(_) *sip*
edit on 21-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Try it, Darkblade! I did try to print screen. When I copied to paint it was STILL going as the live camera. I couldn't save it. If it's just my computer, well, I'm still in awe of it.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That's weird!

Maybe it was something just for you

Thanks for the link too, I never saw that before!
bookmarked it.

new topics

top topics

join